What should I tell my anti-American friend?

What should I tell my anti-American friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbAkTFGDr84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't a day to celebrate the troops. It's a day to remember the dead.

You're both faggots.

Tell him to learn English and if he isn't celebrating it to go to work. Also tell him if he has any military in his family he should be ashamed of himself because he is a worthless sack of shit.

And this is a day about those who have died, not current troops. Why would you remember those who are still alive?

That he should get his ass back to work then

respect his opinion because lots of men died so he can make his own choices in life

Remind him that Kwanzaa is the gay ass made up holiday.

First of all, today's not about honoring the troops, it's about remembering the fallen.

Second, you could point out to him that all holidays are made up.

Third, he comes across like a jerkoff, and I'm not clear why you're friends with a jerkoff.

To this day, I still don't understand Kwanzaa. Seems like some relic from the 80s/90s rather than an actual event. It used to be mentioned with other holidays anymore but it might as well not exist in 2017.

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

>i do a job for pay
>i deserve parades and salutes
Why are American soldiers like this?

Everytime I watch some big event where you can ask question there is always this one guy/girl who says "as a veteran..." or something like that before asking their question

as if them being a veteran have anything to do with anything

To go watch an interracial gangbang with Melissa Moore. Cuck.

It's part of our culture, something that may sound shocking and racist to a Swede.

>yes goy celebrate those who died for ME

yeah its a shit culture
>i once got paid to go do this one thing in the desert therefore my opinion on the economy should be given more cred

Why are you friends with someone who uses the phrase "gay ass"

he didnt say celebrate he said honoring faggot

im driving below the speed limit today

>yeah its a shit culture

You should be more tolerant towards things you don't understand, I see signs of fascism coming from you.

He's somehow smarter than you, you fucking zogbot.

Who cares.
Honor those goyim that died for Israel, goy.

And what did they die for? Israel? Some proxy war for natural resources?
All people die user, should theirs be honoured more simply because they got shot up with lead for oil oligarchs? I could understand if these same soldiers were actually fighting for the genuine interests of their own people, but unfortunately this hasn't been the case for a long time.

This.

>I fought for Israel and Saudi Arabia, gibs me dat!!

>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Swede, and Hell followed with him.

It's for all of the fallen, going back to when we fought you faggots even.

Got to kill kebabs and marry hot white woman who loves that, while your woman ran off with subhuman imported trash and you will never stand for anything.
Feels good man

Someone from a Muslim country is worked up about the Jews and oil. How surprising.

I'm sure they never served, or did much else. I have a few fake angry lib friends like that too. I think it's projection but they won't hear that. What did the vets do to them personally that enrages them so much? Even if neutral, or only for defense, countries MUST have a military. Do they hate all nations military? Or just the US one? If he lives in the US, it's like almost $5000 they'd need to save to expatriate to elsewhere they'd be happier if that's what they want. If I was your friend, I'd buy me a piggy bank and save.

post his phone number

honoring, he said HONORING

can you read you stupid fucking faggot

burgers are so fucking dumb holy shit

END IT

>Die for Israel, because you're a retarded warmonger
>Celebrate it
Only in America

No one actually cares about soldiers political opinions, but they deserve our respect.
It's a shame you weren't raised to think the same

He is right, stop being a bootlicker.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbAkTFGDr84

>honoring the jewish army

Daily reminder that the US army overthrew Gaddafi and opened the flood gates to Europe.

Daily reminder that the US fought against Germany and kept Bolshevism alive

Daily reminder that the US killed Hussein and destabilized the whole middle east.

Daily reminder that the US supported the dirty "rebels" in Syria and started the whole migrant crisis.
Daily reminder that the US is the major exporter of degeneracy like nigger worship, race mixing or adultery through their media.

If you still don't realize that the US is the biggest enemy of the west and white people, you're completely oblivious.

t. cuckold

And they died for what would later become a failed experiment. Whatever freedoms you think those colonials won are either wasted or not there at all anymore. The USA is over, the term "American" is so thoroughly deracinated that it doesn't mean anything more than a piece of paper now. Just balkanise already m8.

Agreed but it is Jews who puppeteer their Golum the USA

nothing, ever again.

Oy gevalt! We must defend our greatest Ally.

This fellow goy is correct!

Never change, german bro.

well if you were forced ie the draft then they do derseve it

in elementary school they used to mention it alongside christmas and hanukah.... hanukah being an essentially made up holiday so american kikes could participate in the christmas consumer culture and also sue people for not saying happy holidays... kwanza never made any sense, all i remember is a menorah with candles that were pan-african colors

also apparently the dindu inventor of kwanzaa is in prison right now for molesting a bunch of 8 year olds

> honoring literal retards that didnt make it into university

THe US was reluctant to overthrow gaddafi you fuckwit, it was France that pushed to oust him. Get your facts straight,nigger

>Says the one whose country is raped by Mexicans, shitskins and niggers daily while the degenerate SJW youth is jerking off to it to the Hungarian, whose country is the only one that's actually doing something to protect the continent from the subhuman hordes
I bet your dick is circumcised

Tell him to stop using that Homophobic language or you'll report him to the local police for hate crimes and start an online movement to get him sacked from his job.

Your women literally bottle refugee cum to drink. You are pathetic.

He's not your friend anymore.

>THe US was reluctant to overthrow gaddafi
No they weren't.
You can't establish no-fly zones against the Lybian Army, urge Gaddafi to step down, deliver airstrikes against him and then talk yourself out of the whole affair.

no, just honoring my grandfather who killed your grandfather.
> a wonderful holiday

But every Holiday made up?

"I can't be friends with a worthless moron. You are pathetic. Goodbye"

Then block. Be done with it.

> not having archieved anything on your own
> uuh look at my grandfather

Ask me anything
DEUS VULT.

To suck a dick