We should have a 3 strikes rule for other countries

Germany has messed up continually throughout its history(not in small ways but big ways).
Now they've messed up by the Islamification of Europe.
Why don't we have a 3 strike rule where if a country messes up 3 times it gets decimated off the map?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552004/Police-thought-man-JOKING-rang-report-rape.html#comments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did she say that?

OH please, your'e just jeallous that yourope is cucking you because trump is such a fucking idiot on every meeting he participates

The USA got three fucking thousand strikes before it even became a proper country.

You moralist faggot.

I agree OP

Its about time to put the krauts under our heel again.

Reminder that Germany is on the cusp of fucking Europe for the hat-trick in a single decade

Willing to bet there are more people on this world who believe Americans belong under someone else's heel. So go ahead, attack us, destroy us. See where it gets you.

Decade?

Nuclear bombs. Not only killing all life there, but preventing life from existing there in the distant future.

Why are you Americans always blaming Germany for the collection of Europe's issues? Islamification is a collective crime committed by the EU. Germany might be dominant in the EU, but all MEP's from the Netherlands as well as many other countries are condoning the mass immigration towards Europe.

Then the US should be the first to be nuked

You don't really believe this, do you?

Your gibs will dry up soon, Muhammad.

This. The amount of MASSIVE fuck ups in Germany as well as a majority of pedos being from there is making me think it's genetic

But uhm...

You're American.

WW1:
> Let's spread democracy in Europe, that will surely end well!
> Also, Germany must pay!

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.png

> WW2.
> Well, let's give the communists all the guns, germs and steel they could ever want, so they can fight the nazis. This will in no way end with the US having created a new enemy, which we will fight by giving their enemies weapons to fight them with, which we will fight by giving their enemies weapons to fight them with.... What was that, the WTC? How could this happen?!?

I mean, the US foreign policy is littered with short sighted stupid shit like this. Just consider how you during the fifties completely cucked Europe, forced them to dissolve their empires (leading to Zimbabwe, and the gang), and refused to help them in any way with their interests.

And now you're bitching an moping because Euorpe isn't too keen on helping you with yours.

I mean, you guys are basically like the Jews, but worse. And you don't even realize it.

What makes you think that the American shitposter understands EU politics any more than "EVIL GERMANY TOOK OVER, IT'S LITERALLY THE FOURTH REICH GUISE!"? Face it, they're worse than the Brexitposters.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552004/Police-thought-man-JOKING-rang-report-rape.html#comments

GERMANY YES

You're right, Americans shitpost wherever they can, regardless of insight on the subject
At least we read up a little before we start talking trash about something

>WWI
Europe never was Democratic.
>WWII
You seriously expected us to bail you out again that early in the game? By the time we got involved Europe was almost entirely German territory. So we figured ” Oh fuck. I've got to bail out Europe again”

what does the text on the bottom say

Centery is the word your looking for

>Vietnam strike 1
>Iraq strike 2
>Arab spring strike 3

United States is the one that is ruining the West with its nigger loving race mixing propaganda. Fuck you

>Germany imports shit tons of Islamic hordes.
>Starts getting pissy with the rest of the world.
>Gets nuked off the face of the earth and taking a load of kebabs with them

Was this their plan all along? To commit mass Sudoku due to Nazi guilt?

>Sips American tears

Dunno, ask the Germans.

Es riecht nach Juden

>flag
made me think
100 % haram

>something something something Jew

She is sipping the tears of you and your boyfriend

Bulgaria has the highest muzzie population of Europe m8

>ethnic bulgarians converted to islam to save their asses from decapitation after 500 years of kebab
>flocking en masse to christianity/atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks
meanwhile in bongistan
>london went to shitskin majority in 50 years, gonna take another 30 to get to muslim rule
>pakis shitting all over the place
>daily jihad
Nice try

It shouldn't be blamed on one country instead it should be blamed on the massive brainwashing of liberal ideals on the 1st world governments. They challenge each other on who helps the most poor shit heads in dirt countries when they should be working towards keeping their loyal citizens safe and secure. Stop letting uneducated, poor, worthless, and wasteful users of the systems pollute the rest of our rich civilizations. Shit bag counties will fail and fall and should not have billions spent in supporting their government and people. If millions weren't spent in putting a starving nigger in Africa on TV every 15 minutes maybe no one in our own 1st world civilizations would go without food.

Sorry for shit grammar I'm on a phone and don't give a shit.

Is it speaking English? I cant understand a word

>3 strike rule
>korea, vietnam, iraq
Murica yes?

1. American Revolutionary War
2. War of 1812
3. I assume there was something after 1812

America, you are fucking OUT!

Dude, Merkel is a Communist from the former DDR ( Communist East Germany ).

Communists are the very same group that also has subverted YOUR country , which is currently active coming out ( "google "march throu the institutions" ),
as well as all other western countries.

i mean have a look into your very own country : exactly same as in germany, most ppl are now completely brainwashed by 40 years of liberal propaganda.
and they bablle the presice and exact same garbage like in germany.

u are basically judging over a clone of your own country in most regards, that has the misfortune to lie in the midst o the european heartland, where the globalist ( "global communism", pls google) have the most ideal preconditions to fullfill their open borders / destroy all nations conditions.

same is italy
same is france
same is sweden
etc etc ...
same tehy try in the US

everywhere the same words, phrases, slogans, ideology, probaganda.

u think that is COINCIDENCE, OP ??

it is absolutely not. it is all the same group behind this.

actually thats comming from explicitly postulated plan called "global communism" , look it up, u need to learn and understand the basics still, it seems.

educate yourself on global communism, OP

will make u shit prikcks and u will suddaly understand almost everything thats going on.