Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
youtube.com/watch?v=WmpymyzGYZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqps25iF0M
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/18/facebook-comments-arrest-prosecution
archive.is/OteIO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where my Dixie bros at?

It's funny how different southern culture is from Oklahoma. Everything down to the accent is totally different. Yet I'm pretty sure yankees and commiefornians group us together.

What the fuck how are you posting from Narnia?

MISSILE INCOMING

Surprised we aren't on your gay list 2bh

Eh, they don't have the balls anymore. Last ceasefire treaty finally included a clause that told Gaza that "It wasn't me, it was some belligerent group" no longer works as an excuse, so shit ain't happening no more.

OP you fucked up, Achmed got in

I listed the countries that are banned from viewing the video.

>enemy spotted

Mexican and Black Californian checking in.

Huehe

>Tfw you can view all nazi march songs, neonazi songs, hitlers speech. Basicly everything

>But you can't watch Rick Astley- Never gonna give you up VEVO

Why even live.

Btw. can you guys watch this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

I am totally Latvia guys
I have totally free speech here

It's funny that you'd assume I meant you. I said it because you asked his location.

I don't understand. I unironically tell african beggars in the street to fuck off, how am I not allowed free speech?

I actually live in a city where the whole incoming missile thing is real, so I assumed you were making a joke about the ahmed bottle rockets. This is Sup Forums, you know, I can only assume you mean something that kills kikes.

Posting

>Can watch literally every kind of fascist and Natsoc music and video

hear hear

Do Latvians buy sun-bleached second hand Austrian flags?

>The following flags are NOT allowed
tHIS is how serial killers are made :^)

>America
>Free Speech
Pick one.

southeast Okie is pretty similar to Arkansas.

Oklahoma is still Southern but like much of Texas it has more of a ranching/old West feel than the other states

I don't know what I meant anymore. It's 1 PM and I'm wasted shitposting on Sup Forums for holiday

LIVE AND DIE IN DIXIE BOYS

choke me daddy

may be moving here soon.

What holiday is it in the US? It's Harvest holiday for Jews tomorrow. What is it for you? Happy Holidays!

Memorial day

No they bleach their own flags if they produce to much and sell them to us.

>southeast Okie is pretty similar to Arkansas.
I've met ONE person from that region and I agree but almost nobody lives there. Here in Tulsa it's basically the midwest and OKC isn't too different.

>The following flags are NOT allowed: Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte.

You forgot Canada.

Oh shit, I genuinely did not know. My respect to the fallen, my condolences to friends and families, and as one serviceman to others, my honor to their sacrifices.

well cities are gay

Tfw when not on that list

>jewed

>Canucks not on the list

Soon we won't be allowed to diss or criticize Islam and using the wrong pronouns when referring to a person can get you fined.

Look, mate, real shit, memes aside, only a serviceman can understand a serviceman. Even one who is technically an enemy. ESPECIALLY enlisted personnel. The military life might differ in rank and structure, but the BS is always the same BS, and men at arms don't care about politics, they just go and risk their lives for what their (((leaders))) decided is best for their countrymen. It takes a lot of faith to be a soldier, and I respect uniformed men everywhere. There's a reason I sometimes I pay respects to the oft forgotten Egyptian military obelisk in my city - they were men at arms just like I was.

you better pay respect, the only reason those men died was because they were tricked by your fellow comrades

>France, Guadeloupe, Martinique and all the shit you list is french territory burger
Then who want to listen to your redneck country music ?
REEEEE

Have you ever been a man under oath and at arms?

nope, thank God I realized how stupid that would be before it's too late.

my great grandfather fought in WW2 and he agrees with me

ayy lmao southern US states have the best nigger bantz

well technically some speech is illegal here, but nobody cares and it isnt enforced

>127604714
fuck off jew

Yeah but you are a faggot and know nothing about the truths of war, much less the face of modern conflict that is all insurgents hidden among "peaceful" populace. You've never had to try and "save the life" of a pregnant woman with her brain leaking out of a GSW because regulations state that you are not qualified to decide you can not help.

fuck you and your comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=WmpymyzGYZc

hillsville va reporting

I can watch that video just fine

>talking about free speech while barring certain groups from free speech

Well aren't you fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqps25iF0M

cops are on the way

They could be coming for you

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/18/facebook-comments-arrest-prosecution

In the future, please remember to archive sites renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/OteIO

avoid the cities like the plague

I actually have some Johnny Rebel songs on my computer just because

Yeah if you're helping them get revenue then you're part of the problem