Flashing lights. Symbol in window

Was this ever figured out last night? Offcial story claiming was just reflection of siren lights. But what about the funky symbol in window looks like a 6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyGVa_ywX2w
whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No clue. That thread last night was spoopy. Take a bump

It could have been bug sweeps

youtube.com/watch?v=VyGVa_ywX2w

or it could have been trump using his time machine

Looks like a naked man jumping out onto the top of that tree.

Maybe Baron was playing nurf gun operators with his boys?

What time was the thread? Do you remember the subject? Will look on archives

I was pretty drunk but I think it was around 4am.

the threads started around midnight DC time. several lasted through the night

Does anyone have an gif/webm/link??

Here was one:

how the fuck does it look like a 6??

Tiffany is trapped there, she tries to get out word via Morsel code

Sweeping for bugs

The official story was right. Stop looking for spoopy conspiricies at every turn, mouthbreathers.

It's a signal for the reptillians flying in their advanced stealth aircraft. Once the signal goes off they visit the president and discuss how to fund Israel. I saw it with my own eyes so it's true.

And what was that?

Question: Why would they not pull the drapes closed. Once you give out information you can't get it back (without a 45acp amnesia pill)?

Someone was giving S.O.S. signal

Maybe Trump doesn't trust the people around him. Doesn't want to end up like JFK.

if its a bug sweep it was very conspicuous
is there tech to do bug sweeps inconspicuously?
maybe they found a bug and wanted the planter to know its been found.

I always imagined it was bigger

Laser Tag

3 floors, plus the 2 wings that stick out to the sides, the small rooftop shacks that hold the AA missile systems, 1 basement level, and the deep underground basement bunkers.

It's pretty big if you take into account all the hidden stuff.

It was probably light from a police car reflecting off the mirror. The way it shifted and 'dopplered' off at the end is consistent with a police car pulling away.

Isn't there a "secret" tunnel to the Eisenhower office building? I swear a read that some place..

There's most likely a bunch of hidden tunnels and shit that we have no idea about

Yes, and to the treasury building across the street.

Probably more that aren't public knowledge.

whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/

Cop car lights, nitwit. And before you say "but they weten't reflecting on the vuilding", go learn some 2nd grade science, then realize the lights are far enough that the building aren't gonna show them. Just the windows since they are naturally reflective.