Apologize

Apologize to a true hero who was attacked by a monster you literally helped create.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
libertarianheathen.com/2016/05/05/uncivil-rights-antifa-and-left-wing-political-violence-in-america/
kptv.com/story/35533376/target-of-hate-speech-on-max-train-speaks-out?autostart=true
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9231190
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
consortiumnews.com/2016/08/31/a-us-fueled-syrian-sectarian-bloodbath/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that the third guy attacked by that bernie supporter?

I'm pretty sure that Bernie doesn't share his ideals.

Story?

Damn, those Berniebros are unstable

Right-wing nutjob was screaming at two muslim girls on a train in Portland, telling them to go back to Saudi Arabia and to kill themselves. Three guys intervene. Crazy guy pulls a knife, slits throats and stabs. Two of them die. This is the third guy.

Crazy guy is literally a Sup Forumstard edgelord LARPer with a rap sheet a mile long.

>mentally ill Bernie Bro is talking shit to Muslims
>three white knights ride in to rescue them
>Bernie Bro stabs two to death and one lives

It's such a stupid meme to call him a Bernie supporter when literally everything he says is exactly what you Drumpflings have said for months.

HITLER WASN'T WRONG LULZ RIGHT?

Ignore this guy He's been shilling all night trying to deflect attention

worth it?

It looks like they dressed up an actual retarded and copy pasted some random/pol/ posts to a social media account. My sides are gone he so nu-pol.

Lmfao just because Bernie doesn't "share his ideals" (like we really know what that Jew thinks) doesn't mean he wasn't a supporter you stupid cuck.

Sorry, m8. He was a mentally ill Bernie Bro, pardon the redundancy.

>Bernie Bro
stop with that fake news bullshit

Dude who supported BLM, but hated mooselimbs, was screaming at them to go back.
Three white nights tried to stop his rant.
Psycho stabs 3, mooselimbs watch two die.

You realize NatSoc don't actually support the Jew puppet you call blamf right?

Wow that's pretty desperate. Nice job ignoring literally everything he said which directly associates him with the alt-right, including all the rallies he attended.

Grasping for straws. You people are truly the most pathetic creatures on the Earth.

Also Adolf did nothing wrong. You're a faggot and should kill yourself.

You are wrong.

I thought you kikes gave up on the fake news meme. Here's the source. The reality is that he was mentally ill and just wanted to say inflammatory shit. He didn't have an overarching political motive for the "attacks".

The whole story isn't being told either. The three white knights had to have provoked him in some manner.

Your stupid memeing gets people killed.

>literally states he's going to kill anybody who voted for Hillary or Trump
>literally states he desires the assassination of Jeff Sessions

>this faggot still thinks he's right

K

He was literally false-flagging.

Again, see . AltRight homos and NatSoc are practically opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Woa, seems more daily stormer than Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus, you cucks need to get your shit together.

the hero is the guy in prison. this guy is tyrant who was trying to silence someone with whom he disagreed. he may have survived this time, but if he doesn't change his ways, a rope will soon find him.

"M- MUH PEOPLE DIE CAUSE OF UR MEMES!"

Oh shut the fuck up you pussy. I'm not responsible for the criminality of the mentally ill and neither are you.

You are directly responsible. You personally.

You're like an arsonist whose defense is that it's not your fault that the fire burned down three adjacent buildings.

he only 'supported' bernie because he ate the hillary is a killer meme

how short is your memory that you forgot that pol pushed that meme

realtalk i dont support antifa but this was tragic

Bernie Bro He was.
Bernie Bro Faggot

Nice try faggot

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Commies are far worse than nazis, and 'the resistance' are commies.
libertarianheathen.com/2016/05/05/uncivil-rights-antifa-and-left-wing-political-violence-in-america/

/sage

Fuck you and your meme spam.

>See that guy ranting and raving crazily over there?
>Lets fucking confront him!
>What could possibly go wrong?
Seriously, who the fuck confronts an obviously crazy person on a train. Gotta score them goodie goodie points though, amirite?

For fuck's sake, too many chromosomes and the IQ of a nig.
sage

not a hero

No I'm not buddy. Kek. You can keep repeating yourself but that doesn't make you any more right.

And your comparison is absolute bullshit and you know it.

>Hillary is a killer "meme"

Fucking lel. I love shills.

kptv.com/story/35533376/target-of-hate-speech-on-max-train-speaks-out?autostart=true

>“This white male from the back of us was like he’s talking to you guys? You guys can’t disrespect these young ladies like that," said Mangum. "Then they just all started arguing."

>“Me and my friend were going to get off the MAX and then we turned around while they were fighting and he just started stabbing people and it was just blood everywhere and we just started running for our lives," said Mangum.

So, the original victim admitted that Jeremy wasn't following them, he was stating an opinion that was well within his rights. They then imply that another man started to pick a fight with him out of "MUH RESPECT" and a fight broke out. This is clearly against the narrative where he suddenly started stabbing people.

I'm glad these white knight faggots are dead.

fuck the one on the left has really nice lips and a sexy stare but a cuck nose and chest.

wat do /polgb/?

Wow, he showed up to a Trump rally. Must be Trumps America now.

>Ignore the fact that the entire rally kicked him out for being a lunatic.
>This is definitely Trump and his supporters fault. Not a false flag operation.

portland here....im still not sure what those guys were expecting.....naturally they were suburbanites who felt the hero's call...they corned him and boxed him in on the train...what a bunch of loons....this is the equivalent of trying to subdue a rabid black bear. uhh, you need a gun for that. they should have just called the cops....

Did he take a Mentos in the after pic?

All right what did I do again, I was hammered.

>shills for trump
>everyone else is a shill

'story'

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9231190

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

consortiumnews.com/2016/08/31/a-us-fueled-syrian-sectarian-bloodbath/

Hillary literally helped arm Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria (and Libya) and supported a neo-fascist anti-Russian coup in Ukraine, and broke about adozen federal laws trying to hide and destroy evidence of her pay-to-play schemes

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel

A career liar and crook who armed terrorists and death squads...

but Trump is literally Hitler because he thinks Americans are entitled to stop the flood of unlawful immigration of unskilled non-English speakers?

The Left is dangerously stupid.

2/10
would not bang

He's a cunt but he didn't blow the face off some little girls at a pop concert, not even comparable to Islam.

So why did he want to assassinate Trump?

Except Trump hasn't done anything wrong except appoint his kike son-in-law and his daughter to positions of power like a nepotistic fuck. So I'm shilling for truth rather than a man who can easily be corrupted.

#notallreadersofpol

The argument they're going with is that he was emboldened by Trumps rhetoric, despite who he backed politically.

I have no idea what rhetoric they're talking about though, since the only things they've heard are what the media took out of context to make Trump seem like a monster. He never said "attack muslims" or "fuck spics". He was pretty clear every time what he meant. So really if he was emboldened by anything he was emboldened by the media's rhetoric, or the strawman they built for their Trump stand-in.

Nobody on Sup Forums will apologize for what has been done by some "alt-right" guy, just like no muslims will apologize for granade attacks in sweden or truckdriving in Berlin

>cites sources you normally call fake news
wew, pick a fantasy perspective of the world that is at least consistent

/ourguy/

You're literally the societal arsonist and you're too low IQ to realize you're a cancer.

This. The psycho's online accounts are storied. He is teaching liberals to carry guns.

Because Trump was a racist, user.
The guy was super anti racism. He sure as fuck wasn't a white nationalist, or a Nazi.

He was a lunatic. That's all. A fucking schizo that should've been institutionalized years ago.

>The guy was super anti racism.

SOOO anti-racism that he yelled racial slurs at mudslimes causing white knights to intervene and sacrifice their lives.

No wonder libtards are the lulcow now.

dude was a Berniefag

Susan Coleman: Rumors were circulating in Arkansas of an affair with Bill Clinton. She was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head at 7 1/2 months pregnant. Death was an apparent suicide.

Larry Guerrin: Was killed in February 1987 while investigating the INSLAW case.

>Kevin Ives & Don Henry: Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.

>Keith Coney: Keith had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 with unconfirmed reports of a high speed car chase.

>Gregory Collins: Greg had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from a gunshot wound to the face in January 1989.

And this is only pre-presidential Clinton Cartel kills. Shall we continue?

False equivalence, stupid. It's not a tentant of Sup Forumsism to stab someone on a train, nor is it supported by the general community.

He also wasn't acting on behalf of us, and there's nothing linking him here.

nice meme, is that why he was a hardcore pro-gun pro-god anti-muslim anti-black pro-nazi edgelord who attacks people?

>muslims are a race

fuck off retard

You have yet to prove philosophically prove that claim.

Sorry Mr. Shekelstein, but it is a man who decides to take a course of action, not memes or ideas. Again, keep repeating yourself; you're not right. You're just a pussy who rejects reality.

proofs? I think your confused

>being against muslims leaving
>fucking with a crazy person

hmmmm not very bright are the white knights. a lesson hard learnt.

Your spitting in the wind. There are a large group of Americans with their tongues out and their fingers in their ears metaphorically speaking. They are slowly getting more violent. let's kill them now before it gets any worse.

Damn that autistic Bernie bro was fucking going straight for the necks?

While I have no evidence that he yelled racial slurs at all, he definitely couldn't pick a set of morals. One day he's the most free-speech person in the world, the next he wants to kill people who disagree. He's anti racism, but supposedly talked shit about muslims (also - muslims aren't a race).

He's a fucking nut. To try to pin blame on Trump for the actions of a clearly insane human being is stretching accountability to levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Especially because trump never said "attack people who wear hijabs" and even had muslims and latinos support him on stage. It's ludicrous what people will believe because the media told them to.

Keeping people you trust close isn't corruption.

I heard he only had a 3-4 inch pocket knife on him. I'm surprised he managed to kill two of the three people he was fighting with.

Most likely schizo or some form of psychosis

I dislike nepotism regardless. But if the results are solid then fuck it.

>Strawman
Every single article about the guy stated he yelled 'racial slurs'
I was simply quoting them. Im sorry you are incapable of realizing context and must build falsehood in order to attack me.

I realize Mudslimes aren't a race. It is just what every single article said about him in order to support their MUH WHITE SUPREMACIST theory.

>Rumors

Kinda glad those white knight faggots got rekt desu. Btw tomorrows my birthday guys!!!

That's actually kind of impressive

But how could 3 men get taken advantage of so easily?

>cancer
They are the antibodies to the cancer you are spreading. If your culture can't handle Hitler did nothing wrong memes it's too weak to survive anything, you can't maintain something so fragile.

The vast complexity of reality can't be communicated well in the 4chin loose meme format. Keep that in mind when you consider the facts that Hitler did nothing wrong, niggers are dumb and jews control the world.

thats not a strawman and every single article said anti muslim rhetoric which isnt a race you spastic fucktard.

Right wing retards are cancer. They can shove their flat-earth theory up their arse too.
>bunch of retards

Literally who? Why the can't you subhumans put the relevant information in the OP?

The Clintons really are your worst nightmare. Gun and drug running kingpins with huge influence and knowledge of where the bodies are buried.

Your rage alone makes it worth it.

>men

Because they were liberal faggots who were total pussies and got rekt.

So inciting violence and tensions in society is the cure for violence and tensions in society?

You guys are too retarded to see your own stupidity.

>the earth isn't fla-

Famous last words. Where do you think all the missing people go?

My guess? They half heartedly got into a fight and panicked when the violence escalated beyond what they were expecting. The had the numbers at the start but probably were stepping over each other and trying to flee once the knife came out.

>"alt-right" guy
How the fuck is a bernie supporter alt-right? You need to stop buying into the perception management.

Back to neogaf you fucking faggot.

>Jeff Rhodes: He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle. His burned body was found in a trash dump in April 1989. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and there was some body mutilation, leading to the probably speculation that he was tortured prior to being killed.

>James Milam: Milam had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes.

>Richard Winters: Winters was a suspect in the deaths of Ives & Henry. He was killed in a “robbery” in July 1989 which was subsequently proven to be a setup. (Hi seth)

>Jordan Kettleson: Kettleson had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup in June 1990.

>Alan Standorf: An employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf’s body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport on Jan 31, 1991.

Well maybe you could get some Hollywood hotshots to counteract it with some terrific acting.

Freedom from violence and tension isn't a worthy societal goal in and of itself. We shouldn't spurn the truth because it might rock the boat.

I bet you scare really easily. This deep pit of anxiety that takes you hours to get rid of.

Well...this WAS Portland...

>So inciting violence and tensions in society is the cure for violence and tensions in society?
Inciting violence and tensions in society to achieve a homogeneous country without violence and tensions is indeed the cure for violence and tensions in society.

The amount of truth in the right-wing agenda is so sparse that you're not rocking the boat, you're shooting cannons at it while pretending you're the victim.