Mfw all Justin Trudeaus shilling for muslims backfires and this pajeet becomes PM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cDH9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mohammad did nothing wrong

This could work well though, especially if Singh pulls away the SJW vote from the Libs. The cons might have a shot at the title. I doubt the Dippers would have the infrastructure or appeal to win nationally.

How is Trudy going to attack a visible minority SJW?

Sikhs are brotier and a sikh PM could effectively trigger a massive mudlime chimpout.

For the NDP to have any chance at government they need to clean up with farmers and rural Québécois. A sheikh would be a non starter with them.

Looks like Justin Trudeau if he was a Pajeet tbqh

My friend in Canada just posted this shit. We must stop this SJW shit

who is this guy?
btw I am a canadian.

Makes sense, they're both Castro's kids.

I would assassinate him. Dont worry.

>literally twirling his mustache
concern

Toronto Star keeps shilling for him. I think his name is jagmeet singh. His campaign platform doesnt look bad but I know hes gonna start with the SJW shit soon. Its looking to me like hes going to lead NDP but who knows.

He might just step down.

This particular Sikh is not a bro. Hes an extreme multiculturalist who holds social justice positions. Also if he wants to appeal to NDP voters then he can't say shit against Muslims.

>the cons
>under Scheer
Why bother. Just another kike pawn who will continue letting hundreds of thousands of moslems and East Asians in every year.

fuck off leaf

I'd gladly Ally with Sikhish Canada.

this sikh clearly is not bro tier, sadly

BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

Sikhs are not bro tier whatsoever. I dated a sikh girl. Awful awful awful. First of all they dont know how to budget, second they cut corners like crazy, they smell, they have a hive mind, and most of all theyre all either sjws or woman beaters

>Pic of Sikh.

As if Bernier wasn't going to do the same. Ultra-Libertarians like him would have simply pawned off Canada's resources to China while leaving no border controls for the hordes of Muslims coming in from the east and south

None of the real anti-immigration conservative candidates came close to winning because unfortunately conservative voters are also cucked.

He and his butt buddy Ernesto went around shooting people till he got to be Jefe. I'm fairly certain he wasn't even a true believer in Communism.

Agreed. There weren't even any good choices. Leitch was a meme bitch. The problem is our parliamentary system and the fact that every political party can just disallow people from running for their leadership. Also, only 141,000 retards even voted in the Tory leadership.
This country needs an economic crisis so that a nationalist party can emerge

Its coming. Housing bubbles in Vancouver and Toronto will not last.

Also the massive spending by Trudeau on social programs that won't even fucking benefit the economy in any way. Why would you spend so much on things when there is literally no possibility of return on investment? He probably spent more on virtue signalling initiatives than he did on anything else.

He can easily win the NDP in Quebec. They hate Muslims.

This does bring up a point though. If a muslim runs against Turdeau he won't be able to say anything negative about them or get arrested.

Not sure if bait or retarded

The more time I spend around Sikh's the more I am convinced that they are the best group of people outside the West.

>Integrate
>Proud
>Defend the weak from Islam
>Culture centered around service
>Don't try to change the country they live in
>Don't try to convert anybody

If I weren't a Christian I'd probably be a Sikh.

>Muh turbans
>Muh knives
>Muh curry

Literally nothing wrong with any of these.

If the only people allowed to immigrate to Canada were Sikh, I'd have literally no problem with it.

This. Finance Minister Moron Morneau is no doubt doing everything he can to keep the bubble going until just after the election. I don't think he can.

Great insight from GT's blog on Canadian Real Estate:

archive.is/cDH9e

That bubble be deflating. Fuck the Liberals for keeping it alive so long, and fuck Harper for creating it in the 1st place.

Bernier was going to deploy the Army to the border to stop the thousands of illegal immigrants. The old fucking dinosaurs in the CPC voted for for Scheer and secured a Liberal victory in 2019

yeah, I've never really understood that. Social programs and importing third worlders have literally no benefits whatsoever aside from "muh compassion". I know its all just a plan to outbreed whites but is their only surface argument basically just charity? how is charity worth having your country destroyed?

Might be able to split their Left wing parties in half and argue against each other if you can get Tarek Fatah to run. He is a left wing pro gay liberal Muslim from Pakistan. But some of the things he says about stopping Islamic terrorism would be enough to cause division. The party might even split in half over his opinions of Islam being stuck in the dark ages.

an NDP-run canada would be a communist canada, I'd take trudeau over actual commies any day

are you dumb this is literally the case. this would be so fucking hilarious and would ensure that conservatives win. for starters NDP never has a good chance of winning and they will have no chance if this pajeet becomes their leader. remember Trudeau completely hid his intentions until he got elected Canadians didn't actually want him to be this retarded. Its the government that's cucked not the people. second of all Trudeau sucks Muslim cock. he will be limited to debating on purely non social issues becuase arguing against this fucking sharia law enforcer would mean having to double back on everything he said and risk ACTUALLY being reprimanded for criticising islam becuase canada is under sharia law after bill M 103. this would actually be the funniest thing in recent memory

this will be so fucking funny

god i hope he wins NDP leadership. 2 birds with one stone and cons win

Common Jagmeet

*opens 10 convos to make it look like he has friends and is talking to people*

dont worry user ive done this too

>hive mind

>How is Trudy going to attack a visible minority SJW?
>attacking your opponent
I doubt he'd try to throw the race by defeating his enemy

Yeah, I don't think he would either. I just think he'd be confused about how to attack Singh. They'd probably just attack the Dippers on their even higher taxes and then spend most of the time going after the Conservatives.

EPIC SIHK AS A MUSLIM BAIT FAMALAM! YOU ARE SO GODDAMN ORIGINAL AND FUNNY! ROFLPIE UPVOTE JUSTIN BEIBER 420!

>Sikhs Engaging in communism
Truly we live in kalki yug

>Sikhs are brotier
Not necessarily, but they're not as bad as Mudslimes.
>a sikh PM could effectively trigger a massive mudlime chimpout
Fingers crossed!

Is the Muslim vs Sikh rivalry mostly a meme? Hindus are the brown people i see confronting Muslims more than anyone else.

A Sikh president would be good for Canada. Most of them in the west are business men and are typically big on education.

They would shut down immigration and probably fix your shit tier government.

>president

More like they would bring more pajeets over, but Trudeau senior started that meme so at this point idgaf

Sikhs homeland is Punjab, in far north west India, basically this is India's buffer zone between Pakistan and the muslim hordes. Sikhs have been historicaly fucked over by both Hindus and Muslims, but mostly muslims.

"Rivalry" isn't a very good term to use with them, they're just adamant in their stance to not be forcefully converted/killed by Mudslimes or being driven-out/killed by pajeets. Sikhs aren't the kind to try to push their shit on other people, but won't just spread their asscheeks for Mehmet without a fight.

tl;dr: the "rivalry" is a meme, but it's only because of the Sikhs adamant culture that the Mudslimes and Pajeets coming from either side haven't annihilated them yet.

That beard is Sikh, bro!

that would actually be great

Basically this. They evolved a culture that glorifies self-defense and vigilantism, to prevent shit from breaking loose.

/pol is a Sikh Supermacist board now.

Everyone say with me now WAHEGURU