Is anyone else becoming redpilled on white people?

After the events in Manchester last week, I've come to realise that most white people are a bunch of gutless cowards, more concerned about not offending Muslims than actually addressing any problems.

They spend all day on Twitter and Instagram, and when they're not at work/university they just spend their free time getting drunk because they have no imagination. The most promiscuous women are white and they're not even attractive, apart from Mediterranean women. White men are either annoying beta male hipsters or braindead chads. Most of the race baiting shit you see these days comes from white people.

Look at the likes of Jeremy Corbyn, Theresa May, Hillary Clinton, most of the staff at BuzzFeed, the Guardian and Huffington Post, chavs, AIDS Skrillex, council estate chavs, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Samantha Bee, Canadians and Emmanuel Macron. All horrible people, all white too.

This race once achieved great things. Now it is an embarrassment, a laughing stock, even among its own people.

Seriously, alongside blacks, Muslims, Jews and Asians, fuck white people. Bunch of pussies.

Pic not related because she isn't white, which is why she's way more attractive than the slags that make up half our race.

What race are you?

Yeah, I dropped white supremacy. Too many cucks for it to be true.

Now I know the truth that a few fantastic men held society up, and of course they're white, but it's not because they're white they achieved.

You're talking about english people not other whites

Half Irish half Anglo, so white as a sheet of paper.

White supremacy is a futile exercise. You were fighting for people who will never respect you.

Individualism is the real red pill.

You're observations are absolutely correct but your conclusion (white people are cowards etc.) isn't. Just look at Eastern Europe or the US, where 70% of white people voted Trump. I think it's just Western Europe.

Yes, there is an element of white genocide that is self inflicted, which gives the perpetrators plausible deniability.

However the better part of our people can triumph over the disgenic mess we have bred from being the dominant race.

So don't have a shitty attitude

A lot of these things apply to white Americans too. In fact I'd say white Americans are even more pleb than white Brits.

Mohammad did nothing right

white people let in millions of non whites into their countries and don't even reproduce, we're our own worst enemy

Irish are niggers turned inside out.

while you're right you also have to understand the leagal system is highly detrimental to whites who defend themselves against the brown hoards. On top of that all white nationalist movements are swarming with feds.this make it hard to organize. meanwhile ahmed can be under investigation and, manage to pull off terrorist attacks. see draw mohammed in garland and the attack in manny. both plots where known by our intel agencies.

>supremacy
It's never been about supremacy, though we have done better than everyone else, it's about being left the fuck alone and our leaders actually enforcing that instead of fighting that.

Every race deserves a homeland. Only the white race has leaders who don't want one.

>Yes, there is an element of white genocide that is self inflicted,

That certainly goes for Western Europe. We are - what is it like - between 5 and 10% muslim yet they are everywhere in the news and on tv and we are appeasing them on all fronts. We're islamizing ourselves. And mind you that muslims in Western Europe are not exactly in good positions: most are pita merchants, car dealers, hair dressers, carpet merchants, drug dealers, petty thiefs, welfare leeches... While whites are CEO's, lawyers, professors, doctors and politicians

>(((White)))

It has nothing to do with white people. Your problem is that you want to belong to a group and want them to rally for a cause that you want. The average Chad white guy who is fucking Maria doesn't give a shit about the white race dying. Why should he? He's getting laid and is overall happy, which is ultimately what matters to him. Your problem is that you believe humans are going to rally for a cause for the collective good instead of what is best for them, the individual. Even during the Nazi era, people didn't even care about the white race or the collective good. They just wanted a good economy and wanted stability for their own personal well being.

its because the white response to lack of resources and fighting has always been to RUN AWAY TO WILDERNESS
thats how we ended up on remote islands with shitty climates
we genetically succeeded by building from scratch and finding never before exploited resources, not winning wars over scarce ones

this model no longer works. we failed to conquer space in time. the human race is doomed.

Whites are the only ones fighting the globalists.

the thing about this is your average civilian did not sign off on this shit whatsoever. when white countries were all 99% homogenous if there was ever a democratic vote on whether to let in a quarter million non whites per year we know damn well it would never pass. but we live in a democracy right?

You should've realized this looking at any white genocide thread.
>the white race is dying
> no, I'd never date and have kids with a degenerate white women, I prefer submissive asians

(((Lena Dunham))), (((Amy Schumer))). They're half kikes but that's enough. Also friendly reminder that Macron is a Rothschild puppet
>tfw a leaf is smarter than nigel

I totally agree OP. Western whites have discredited themselves hard.

There's a bit of hope for the US but other than that it's pretty much all over.

When it comes to not being part of them, I'll gladly accept Sup Forums calling slavs not white.

Man that's some hardcore nihilism

>Individualism is the real red pill.
This is why no one doing is doing anything. People only care about themselves not race or class.

which white people? your fellow eternal anglos?

We have to be bigger critics of whites. Not in the SJW sense.

The ultimate redpill is that whites are actually far more aggressive than other races. Whites need strong leaders to channel this aggression accordingly (doesn't even have to be militarily, look at the industrial revolution and space race).

citycucks have no choice but to do so; take a trip to a village somewere and you'll see an entirely different state of affairs, things like close-knit communities where everyone knows everyone, nothing passes unnoticed, people genuinely care about each other and their property, environment etc.

It's always the western part of the European Empire that falls first.
Remember Rome.

>the most promiscuous women are white
I find this to be 100% accurate in burgerland. Even in conservative places, like church social circles, more of than not the white women are the ones who are known as the biggest sluts.

>white men are either annoying beta-male hipsters or brain-dead chads
Sure, the ones you find out in public, who are dating the promiscuous bitches. The "men" of yore you're seeking have already withdrawn themselves from society because they have the clairvoyance to see where it's all headed. You are not taking a proper sample. There are still great men AND (contrary to my last statement) women. You just have to find them. But it is unfortunate that they have become such rarities in the public sphere.
Most of them are shamed for having "toxic masculinity" (men) or being "prude" (women).

>a laughing stock, even among its own people
Speak for yourself. I am proud of our heritage, and if you're ready to throw it all away because many in today's society have become mindless consumers that have lost their ways, then you are a defeatist embarrassment as well. Your duty as an individual who sees the conflicts from the outside, is to go inside and rescue people.
Drop some knowledge. It's all you can do at this time, but it is sure to help in one way or another.

>They spend all day on Twitter and Instagram, and when they're not at work/university they just spend their free time getting drunk because they have no imagination.

Because spics and nigs and loos don't do the same shit.

It's not race, it's your entire shitty generation.

your confusing white people with kikes. common mistake.

I agree with the Russian

The collective spirit there used once to be has been lost. It will reappear when europeans will realise that they are being bamboozled. I felt this way too for a while, but I know deep inside that we can do something about it on our own. One small step at a time. We might not stop the fall, but we'll give our people a nest to restart once again.

No, you are getting redpilled on brits. A nation of cowards.

Nice vlog kike, white women arn't the problem it's nihilistic white men who can't take charge and rather listen to bitchy women than do something

the vast majority have lost their bond with the ancestral land, urbanization does that and there's only one way to reverse it

"Jesus Christ, you're a whore." Jupiter shook his head in frustration. "Still, this doesn't fucking change anything. I am still going to protect these faggots." He shifted, shatnered on the chihuahua again. "Any storms you raise, anything bad you throw their way comes out of your sex allowance."

"My sex allowance!?" Juno screamed "You
bastard! I need every one of those fucks to keep from killing fools with my fucking gat!"

"What are you in your thirties again?" Jupiter shot back. "I swear, bitches in their thirties love cock more than life itself! They're like a fat faggot at a buffet yelling 'BRING MORE DICK!'"

As long as you accept "race" you haven't swallowed the real RED pill.

It's not white people, it's normal people, they are easy to (((manipulate))) because they dont see things like we do, thats why 99% of the people on here are genuinely autistic, we think outside the box, we see their conformist attitudes, and we are disgusted by them

That's the real blackpill: you can't save people from themselves.
I continue to respect my ancestors and I will defend their memory but I have very low esteem of the french people today, most of them a spiritually broken, uprooted and demoralized.

The question that keeps me thinking though is what will we let to our children ? I mean despite the shit that is happening we (the millenials) still experienced a peaceful youth in the 90s and 00s, without that much """diversity""", which and we still have until 2040 or so before things become really dirty.

But how will they live ? Like in South Africa ? Like in Brazil ? Will they be discriminated against in their own homeland when they will be put in minority ? Will they even know about their roots ? What will we tell them when they ask why didn't we prevent this situation ?

When I see the selfish pieces of shit that boomers are, clinging at their privileges and sinking the country for shekels, it makes me angry and ashamed.

What the fuck is this Texas

>Individualism is the real red pill.
extreme individualism is the reason why all those whites are such degenerate losers you utter mongoloid. they have nothing to live for outside of their own pleasure so they engage in nothing but hedonism

Just white liberals and their self guilt.

It's because they were raised to become hardcore leftist liberals. No wonder.

Third worlder here. Genetically I'm fully Spanish/Italian, if you care. Having actually endured hardship and even hunger, I'd say most of you are pussies. My father always told me to be thankful for what I had and to work to achieve more, and that's what I'm doing. It's good to be proud of the achievements of your kin, but you can't make the mistake of thinking it's your personal merit, that's African tier way of thinking. At one point (and in Europes case, that means right now) you have to stop bragging about what your ancestors did in anime forums and actually do some real work of your own. Feel sorry for what you've lost instead of proud about what you've kept, it's the right mindset.
Right now bragging about being white is like bragging about being a millionaire while not working and blowing your money on hookers and coke; it's not going to help you and it's not going to last

Thats a result of conformity

fucking idiot
we just want a white nation
theres no bragging to it

>we just want a white nation
>theres no bragging to it
yes, there is bragging to it. there's no way to sell "give white people special treatment" without giving a reason why whites deserve it.

Nice try Abdullah, did it never cross your inbred >70 IQ mind that only fags and cunts use Twitter and social media to virtue signal? Yes we WHITES have lots of pussies but most people lalive in this country have never experienced adversity and when it literally blows up in their face cognitive dissonance is all they have.

>we still have until 2040 or so before things become really dirty.
Most of us will have an heroed, died of preventable diseases, or become too old and childless to care by then.
Fuck society. It will never give us the reigns. Hand them down to political androids like Macron to En Marche everyone else down the elites maw.
We have no intellectual core or philosophy to form resistance around. Our generation has produced nothing, learned nothing, is nothing. We are vase flowers tossed out i the cold. Our future is to wilt. Let the Z'ers use us for compost.

special treatment?
everyone else in the world gets that treatment

You've lost control of your culture. Civilization is lead by a handful of people who set the example and in this regard you've failed utterly.

There are women right now, in your country, genetically equal or better than you, who are now sleeping with criminals and getting off to it. And that is on you: you've failed your sisters.

I know, I do.

You can't blame brainwashed people for being brainwashed. Instead show them the way, no one said it will be easy.

These "cowards" and "pussies" have the blood of the only people to ever conquer the whole world running in their veins.

There is the old saying, blacks are mindless barbarians, Asians are conformists, and whites are moral freaks.
Whites are obssessed with moral signalling by being part of and having the correct beliefs. Currently that is Progressivism and they will go to endless lengths to prove they are more Holy than the next.
When the winds shift and defending their homeland becomes the moral thing to do they will take to it as hard as they take to cucking for brown people.

Whites and Asians are the most docile races. You can tell that by low crime rates and statist governments in white/asian countries. Many have become too feminine due to life being too "civilized". There needs to be a balance of masculinity and femininity in a society for it to work and we've been leaning away from masculine traits like physical prowess, craving for adventure, and self reliance.

Poor westerners :'(

White male here, how can I reproduce if I can't even get laid? Not ugly, just not wealthy enough to move out of my parents home. Also live in a place I didn't grow up so I don't know anyone. Doesn't help that where I live the people are very unfriendly as well.

You clearly come from a rich area and have never hung out with combat veterans. All the ones I know are white and are easily the most lethal people I know.

Church

i never heard this saying before but yea this is it
whites are dogmatic people and the jews have taken control of the programming
we can win we just need to have a better story

you are the embodiment of pol

>Half Irish half Anglo, so white as a sheet of paper.

Half welsh, bit english, bit dutch (half germanic) so i feel you. In fact i cheered when that concert got blown up, stupid little cunts invited fuckers like that into this country, then get the results.

White race needs a culling.

>people thinking the white race can be amended at this point

>anyone else becoming redpilled
oh yeah buddy

The average citizen did though however support and thoroughly believes in the system that let this shit happen, however. They bought into the myth of (((democracy))) and are angry at the results. If you voted for the cons in the last election, you indirectly support Trudeau because you engaged in a system that got his faggot ass elected. This all happens because they don't see democracy as the farce that it is and blindly trust sly, treacherous, cunts as their elected officials. The fault lies with everyone; no one is innocent.

What you call white people, those with a brain call lefties or liberals. Fucking moron.