USA is the new Roman Empire

USA is the successor of the Roman Empire. And it's one of the greatest nations on earth to exist.
>tfw swedish

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreelibrary.com/How immigration destroyed Rome. Oxford historian Peter Heather has...-a0141907543
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/20/faxion-firearms-introduces-arak-21-xrs-rifle/
tactical-life.com/firearms/10-hybrid-ak-ar-platforms-2015/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw to retarded to get work visa
Guess i'll have to get /fit/ and marry my way into citizenship

USA is western roman empire and eastern yuropoor is eastern roman empire this time.

Yup. East Europe will prolly be the last bastion of the white race. Love you Eesti btw

We can see the signs.

kek
We also can into Fasces

kys proxycuck

Thanks OP, I seriously think that Eastern Europe will find a guy to help you guys out once you mobilize into a resistance that could hold out for even a little bit. As a token of gratitude for EU gibs and for taking estonian refugees in WW2 fleeing from the Soviets.

>find a guy
*way

>säger personen som bokstavligen använder en proxy

Go och lajva som en svenne någon annanstans

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

>marry my way into citizenship
would be pretty easy to do, foreigners get +10 charisma

It's the ultimate red pill.

In all actuality, the resemblance to the late era Roman Republic and the current state of affairs in America are eerily similar.

nope

>oligarchs fighting and bribing the senate for own interests
>presidency slowly becoming a more powerful position much like the roman empire with a rise in executive orders and control
>being flooded by waves of barbarians (mexicans)

yeah sure does look like the late roman empire imo

I would say besides the spics it's closer to late Republic/Early Empire. Remember that Julius Caesar gave more citizenship out to barbarians than any other Roman ruler.

We are in a state of crisis currently. Perhaps it is the paranoid attitude of every generation, but I am worried regardless. If we do not solve the welfare issue, the industry issue, and the infrastructure issue, we will fail. The fax machine killed the soviet union, something much greater is killing us.

I, too, have atilla

doesn't matter really, all the signs of the late roman collapse are currently present in america, you're already in the empire phase it happened after world war 2

>he doesnt know about the real founding of America

Get woke finn

Yup your right. Getting fucked in the ass and cutting off genitalia is just as normal in the US as it was in the Roman Empire.

Reminder that the western Roman Empire was still babbling about its muh greatness for over a century after the sacking of Rome.
This euronigger gets it

>USA is the new Roman Empire
And Trump is Caligula.

Senatus Populusque Negro-anus

... did you just see this parallel or what the American founding fathers literally based the nation off of the Roman Republic, they even called their army the fucking Legion.

We were hoping for Gracchus but anything is better than Incitatus.

It is one of the greatest nations to ever exist.

Too bad we chose to piss it all away in the moment of our triumph.

>USA is the successor of the Roman Empire.
I missed the official ceremony, but the Roman Empire died after its citizenship became universal an dit wa soverrun by barbarians. (See illegals.)

>and eastern yuropoor is eastern roman empire this time.
I wasn't aware that it gets overrun by Muslims, but I guess it will eventually happen.

Oh, and claiming successorship to the Roman Empire has always been the lamest and dumbest thing that was done. It's a move to claim culture and authority when there is none.

>one of the greatest imaginary friends to ever exist
That's nice, dear. Go brush your teeth and go to bed.

We're crumbling

Yes but what about -5 luck

rome was an empire of degenerates
happy degenerates

incest, zoofilia, homosexuality

the us may seem to be walking in the right direction, but christian cucks and conserva cucks are slowing its conversion

a dangerous one if you ask me, it may bring them down

>german in mexico

>want to be pagan

Nah.

as a chink it will be -99 charisma

>t. Ethnic group that spend 700 years larping as Romans

and it'll fall the same way if you cucks don't wakeup and deal with your growing communist problem
look up how the Roman Empire fell you illiterate fucks

>incest, zoofilia, homosexuality

literally the literal agenda of liberals in the US today

did I mention literally?

yes thats my point

rome was an empire of degenerates

the us isnt a... state... of degenerates

it is headed to become one but until it isnt

the united states =/ the new rome

And we all know how it ended and why it ended.
History is repeating itself.

WE

That's why they built Washington DC on land that was called Rome, Maryland and then called it Capital Hill to name it for the Capitoline Hill where the temples of Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva were. The Senators would meet at the temple of Juno (Moneta)/(Money) and mint coins. (Capitalism)

lol i think the Brits would hold that title

Tom Cotton and Trump are replacing the Hart-Celler act which will allow europeans/whites to move here while third Worlders will be denied.

thefreelibrary.com/How immigration destroyed Rome. Oxford historian Peter Heather has...-a0141907543

Anyone have read this book?

Roman Empire was Christian at one point. Constantine was pretty based.

True, and it's at end of its lifespan.

The Roman Empire wasn't ruled by Jews and spread their degeneracy on the entire planet.

Thanks Sweden.

Proofs?

Yeah, no. Before 1945 maybe, but even then you were obviously the good goys. There was ONE true successor to the Roman Empire and that was the third Reich and Mussolini.

Oh please tell me more. Where can i read about this?

>Jewish propaganda looks the same in CE 2017 as it did way back in CE 37
Really made me think.

>Christians
>Ruining one Empire at a time

>foreigners like my country more than me
feels good man.

My country is a Marxist nightmare
I'd gladly trade places with you

You can both compete who will be the first to be minority white European. One of your cities is already 30% I heared?

>a bad thing

>mfw amerishartlet are trying to steal evropean glory again

By what logic is it at its end faggot? "Muh debt"?

You're even more degenerate than the previous empire!

It's sad, but we can still stop it.

I thought Russia was the successors of Rome/Byzantines after Constantinople fell, being orthodox and all

Well yes, however here is the kicker. Russia claims to be the Third roman empire. So does America. In contrast America and Russia both consider themselves the Third Roman Empire.

If Russia and America forge the Russian-American Alliance then it could be nicknamed "The New Roman Empire."

Not realy, i would say that USA is just a colony that reached to much, but you are right about eastern yurup though, expecialy Baltics, as one german said to me, baltics may be last places of german culture, mybie you will become our eastern roman empire someday.

With the Russian-American Alliance or "New Roman Empire." Our economies would be strong as a fucking fortress, terrorists including jihadists would piss their pants at the sight at us.

we're more like the Carthaginians, a degenerate commercial civilization

Reason I say Russian american alliance is because recently Obama is trying to make amends to Russia behind Trump's back.

The two nations dominated the most by Jews unite. Nice (((Roman Empire)))

Sadly, we moved away from the Roman Republic as our analog over the past several decades.

Jews are resented in Russia and America is starting to hate them too.

this

we have taken the reins of destiny and now it's our duty to continue

Maybe if they had not been subverted in 1861 by shit people.

Nah, Texas is probably the Eastern Empire today, they even border the invaders

>hydrating before suiciding
Good thinking

What happens when an ak and a Ar become one weapon?

fasces are a republican symbol, which is why they (still) symbolize france
go grovel to your king, peasant

>wanting to live under the fascist dictatorship of fronald "cheeto head" drumpf

Great to see another Ameriphile from Sweden.

USA (at least pre-1960) is the greatest achievement in human history. This high-point in civilization has only been achieved twice.

1) In 1776 when America was founded as the first country in history to be founded on an idea, with a constitution directly descended from 2000 years of Western philosophy.

2) Nazi Germany in 1933, when eternal principles of biology, morality and philosophy merged into a country and a political system.

Lad get back to brit/pol/

Honestly we're probably more like Athens now

I'm gonna need a source on this claim, it is litterally the only move they could make to save a white america

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/20/faxion-firearms-introduces-arak-21-xrs-rifle/

tactical-life.com/firearms/10-hybrid-ak-ar-platforms-2015/2/

Why always swedish suck other cultures and nations dicks,dont you have history or culture?

NUmbers confirm that kek wants Donald Trump as dictator! LONG LIVE EMPEROR TRUMP!

That actually looks breddy cool

praise kek XD

neck yourself nupol

>neck yourself nupol

I thought they would give you off for memorial day Shariablue.

_donald

Yeah this one that this user posted i liked more though

Go on..

>Thinks saying "Go back to r_thedonald works"

They are

Yes, but America considers themselves the Successors too. So America and Russia are competeing for "Who is the successor of the Roman empire?"

>roman empire builds western civilization and most technology save for combustion engine and electricity
>USA (((""""""""""empire""""""""""""))) hands the world to da J00z while literally destroying each and every fundament of western civilization
kek
Here's to hoping for a nuclear war to erase the mistake the anglo scum made more than 2 centuries ago.

Rome wasn't like that for a long while.

When it did, it went to shit. The US will go through the exact same.

Yes. Since the roman empire fell the world has been different powers fighting over it's flame. Many have had it, but right now it belongs to America.
We really are a lot like the ancient romans, the only real difference is our technology. We've been living in an era of relative peace brought by our domination. This really is one of the best times and countries to live in.
We're a trade hub of the world and can get nearly any good we want. Our citiens are weathy enough so that decent sized houses with lawns are the norm.
One thing I really like is our money. It feels really imperial.