The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is approaching. What are you doing to spread the word?

The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is approaching. What are you doing to spread the word?

>On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

Read these articles:

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
archive.fo/95aQd
archive.is/Mjql3
youtu.be/tx72tAWVcoM?t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was 50 years ago. You're not even American. Let it go leaf.

> t. Shlomo

Why should this topic be "let go" when the vast majority of Americans are unaware of this attack, and it's still covered up to this day?

Because the Trump is the most pro Israel president in American history. They are our greatest ally.

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

George Ball, under secretary of state;

Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

bump

What possible motive could Israel have for attacking a US Ship and why didn't they attack more?

>Israel did it for the Lulz
>Israel did it for some serious reason and it was a deliberate attack
>Israel did it on accident

You must accept 1 of these 3 scenarios, and I just find it being an accident to be the most plausible by far.

here's another version of that poster
The 50th anniversary is coming up in the next 2 weeks or so, there needs to be a postering campaign to inform everyone about the betrayal of the USA by it's "GREATEST ALLY". and it's COVERUP.

PRINT THESE POSTERS OUT AND PLASTER THEM UP EVERYWHERE! SPAM THESE ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES LIKE PLEBBIT AND GOYBOOK.

>and I just find it being an accident to be the most plausible by far.

That's because you're uninformed on the matter. Watch the documentaries in the OP. They offer a number of possible motivations.

tell me 1

>and I just find it being an accident to be the most plausible by far.
How can you say that when tape recordings exist of the israeli pilots recognizing the USS Liberty as an American vessal PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!?

Sounds to me like you're making conclusions on matters you are ill-informed about.
That or you are knowingly and deliberately pushing the false narrative that it was an accident because you work for (((THEM)))

post those recordings.

Israel jammed the Liberty's communications and attempted to kill every man on board. They were trying to destroy the ship with blame placed on Egypt.

>Israel jammed the Liberty's communications and attempted to kill every man on board.

That logically follows when you consider they thought it was an enemy ship.

Fake and gay

It's featured in one of the documentaries. Why are you engaging in a discussion in which you have no knowledge?

Which one and at what timestamp?

As a neutral party only trying to goad you into posting any actual shred of evidence, I find it very telling that you refuse to help redpill me on an issue that you seem to care so much about.

One motive is that the USA's military support of Israel was being threatened because the US made a point to inform Israel that if they went to war with Egypt- that they would not support them anymore.

The Israelis proceeded to secretly war against Egypt anyway. If the Israelis could make it look like the USS Liberty was attacked by Egypt- they could have brought the USA into the war on their side.

Something about this scenario sounds awfully familiar, almost like deja vu.

As another user stated there is a recording of an Israeli pilot confirming that it was an American ship before he engaged in the attack. And according to the survivors it was impossible for Israel not to know it was an American ship for a number of reasons.

Again I ask why you're bothering to discuss this topic when you obviously know nothing on the topic? You got a dog in this fight?

>As another user stated there is a recording of an Israeli pilot confirming that it was an American ship before he engaged in the attack.

Okay, where is that?

If they were trying to destroy the ship, why did they not try attacking it with anti-ship weapons?

I'm not a fault that you chose not to bother reading the articles or watching the documentaries before you commented.

It's featured in "The Day Israel Attacked America".

>If they were trying to destroy the ship, why did they not try attacking it with anti-ship weapons?

The Liberty was attacked with torpedos, among other weapons.

They did, they torpedoed it you ignorant nigger, watch the documentary.

Okay, so you're not going to even attempt to try to help me find the proof that you claim exists. Like I said, I'm truly neutral here trying to understand your side of the argument, and you have failed miserably. I will go on thinking that the Israeli's mistakenly attacked the USS Liberty, mostly because of you and your shitty argument.

Good day sir

That isn't an anti-ship weapon :^)

You're obviously a shill.

I provided two articles showing that Israel had knowledge that the ship was American before they launched an attack, as well as two documentaries, one which features the actual audio.

You chose to ignore all of this. Fuck off.

im making a webm of them now just 4u :^)

see

I'm here.

Someone actually asked if that was a real photo last time it was posted. Summertime is no joke.

From the OP:

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship
Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

>The Israel Air Force warplanes and Israel Navy warships that attacked the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, at the height of the Six-Day War, were aware that the vessel was an American spy ship, according to new testimony published Thursday in the Chicago Tribune.

>The report stated that the U.S. National Security Agency - to which the intelligence gathering ship belonged - was able to intercept IAF communications according to which, at some stage, the pilots identified the ship as American but were nonetheless instructed to push ahead with the attack.

>According to the report, some of the transcripts and intelligence information have disappeared, while the rest can be found in U.S. government archives.

>Oliver Kirby, the NSA's deputy director for operations at the time of the Liberty attack, is quoted by the Tribune as confirming the existence of the transcripts, saying he personally read them.
"They said, 'We've got him in the zero,'" Kirby was quoted as saying, "whatever that meant - I guess the sights or something. And then one of them said, 'Can you see the flag?' They said 'Yes, it's U.S, it's U.S.' They said it several times, so there wasn't any doubt in anybody's mind that they knew it."

archive.is/Mjql3

HURRR WHY DONT YOU POST ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM? I'M JUST A (((NEUTRAL PARTY)))!

>some guy says he read some transcripts that we can't actually read for ourselves

terrible

What's stopping us from just going to Israel and wrecking their shit? Is it possible they really have the US and the entire west by the balls? What could they possibly have on us and causes every western nation, and even Trump, to suck their cocks so lovingly? Maybe we literally can't tell them to fuck off, and they can do things like this attack, without us being able to do anything about it despite knowing that they're behind these atrocities?

>Oliver Kirby
>"some guy"

Retard.

And here's the audio, which is featured in the first TWO MINUTES of "The Day Israel Attacked America".

youtu.be/tx72tAWVcoM?t=2m6s

And what independent verification do we have that proves that this recording is from the day of the attack / is an Israeli military channel / proves anything at all? Seems to me anyone could have recorded that.

Because rememba the six gorillion, goyim! It's like anotha shoa!

Thanks for the updated flyer.

>The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

>The War Party-Panorama-BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

This reminded me of something I recently came to know. I was reading FlyPast commemorative issue on the Spitfire when I came about this story:

>From Both Sides
>Four [British] 208 Squadron Spitfires flew a tactical recce January 7, 1949. Pilots had instructions not to cross the [Egyptian] border or engage ground targets unless they came under attack.
>Fg Off Cooper led the formation with Pilot II F Close as his No. 2 and Fg Off McElhaw and Pilot II R Sayers providing top cover. The formation had not been told that Egyptian Spitfires would be operating in the area. As Cooper's formation was coming to the end of its reconnaissance it came under fire from Israeli ground forces which had been attacked a few minutes earlier by REAF Spitfires.
>While completing a photographic run, Cooper was hit by ground fire and looked across to see his No. 2 in flames. Cooper saw Close parachute to the ground: he survived and was taken prisoner.
>Cooper then looked up to see three Spitfres above, not two, and hurriedly transmitted a warning. But it was too late. The third aircraft was Isreali and flown by Canadian war 'ace' [quotes appear in original] Sqn Ldr J H McElroy DFC, who shot down the two in front of him in one pass. Sayers was killed; McElhaw baled out and was taken prisoner.
>Sayers may have seen the approaching Spitfire before McElroy opened fire, but as the Israelis had painted the spinners of their aircraft the same red colour as 208's, Sayers could well have assumed it was Cooper that had come up to join them.
>Realizing he was now on his own, Cooper saw another red-nosed Israeli Spitfire, clearly marked with Star of David roundels. He later discovered that Chalmers 'Slick' Goodlin, the Israelis' chief test pilot, was flying it [...].

> To avoid being shot down, Cooper applied full throttle to climb and use the superior performance of his [engine] against the lesser powered Israeli [plane], but it was soon obvious that ground fire had damaged the engine. At 15,000ft he rolled over to convert height to speed but Goodlin's more maneuverable aircraft had the edge and a burst of fire shattered the instrument panel and hit the engine, leaving Cooper with no option but to bale out. He was picked up by a Bedouin on a camel and reached the Egyptian Army Headquarters at El Arish after a 3-hour ride.
>All four of 208's Spitfires [...] crashed well inside Egyptian territory. Close and McElhaw spent three weeks in Israeli captivity, while Ronald Sayer's remains were eventually recovered for burial.

So not only did the Israelis give them hell while they were stationed in Palestine, sabotaging the planes and the airfields, but also attacked them -a neutral force- in enemy territory while disguising themselves as part of their squadron.

These are great.

I keep getting errors when trying to upload it, but it doesn't matter anyway because you are being disingenuous in your approach.
"independent verification" pertains to product standards and manufacturing. Maybe what you were grasping at straws for was an argument on the authenticity of the audio recording, but it's just a phrase you threw out because that makes you sound smarter, and it sounds like an argument.

Your cognitive bias is very obvious, you discredit legal authority figures like Oliver Kirby as "some guy" and have already discredited all the evidence thrown at you without even looking at any of it.
>And what independent verification do we have that proves that this recording is from the day of the attack / is an Israeli military channel / proves anything at all? Seems to me anyone could have recorded that.
For someone that appears to be so adamant on knowing the precise facts before you accept something as a possible fact, I wonder if you were this critical when you decided to brush the whole incident off as just another "accident".

When are we going to solve the jewish problem?

you are mentally retarded

oooh spicy

Fucking traitor scum.

Should be JFK in the reflection

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

> be israeli pilot
> flying over mediterranean, distracted thinking about shabbat dinner and how my investments are doing
> over the radio "hey Ben-David, it's time"
> we close formation and swoop down towards the stupid, American Goyim ship
> these fools don't even know what's coming
> destroy the shit out of them
> we're climbing up to re-circle
> "Oy vey!" it's shlomo, over the radio. "we're in timeline DA-46!"
> shit, this attack wasn't supposed to happen as orchestrating the Johnson presidency went to plan
> fly back to base, yarmulke keeps falling off, sweating so much from the stress of messing this up
> report to the council of the Haredim
> ordered to cut our payot off as punishment for almost destabilising the current timeline plan
> retire to simple live after finding some land to the East of Jerusalem

Sorry guys, we won't let it happen again

>JIDF is switching tactics!

Not going to work, Moshe.

>For the past few years Israeli cricket has been chirping "Iran," and the world responds with a muffled echo.
Kek

SHUT IT DOWN

Watched a doc called "the day Israel attacked America" on aljazeera when it was okay and it was saying they did it cause the Jew's were about to bomb Egypt and didn't want anybody to know but yeah it happened they took the fucked up ship to Malta or something to fix it up before coming home and they acted like nothing happened

bump

Did you know the Jews built a Holocaust memorial a block away from where JFK was assassinated in Dallas?

Bamp

Everyone must know about this

>being this cucked

This poster is guilty of treason.

bump

aww this bullshit again? and a leaf again too?! is it the same leaf? Fuck this spam......

Anti semitism is satanic....side against the semites at your peril....Yah made a covenant and he doesn't break them even if he wants to....

Israel, believe me or not....is a good country....its pro west and vaguely free....unlike the rest of arabia and islam.....

anyway, this Liberty incident sucked but was an error.....I will serve God before I believe the anti-semitic party line....do none of you question anti-semitism? It is an ancient evil thing....from Christ killing to blood libel, to this.....not good for anyone

Gas yourself, kike.

>but was an error

No, it was deliberate.

bump

i like this leaf

bump

bump

This was the best redpill I had to dig trr Jewish trick while I was in the US military. Since most servicemen are conservative, they support Israel. Man found the story unbelievable and I literally made hundreds of dollars over bets that it didn't happen.

We never forget, kike.

bump

bump

>multihour aerial bomb attack on marked vessel flying US flag on clear day
>IDF boats come and torpedo ship and machine gun life boats
>totally an accident

STFU, Kike.

bump

bump

>USS Liberty
That's just one of their terroristic acts against Whites. After WW2 they went on a bloody frenzy murdering British citizens all over the world. Hundreds died in their terrorist bombings, and attacks. Don't be fooled, they are not your friend.

bump

Oh wow…

This conspiracy shit again…

Look...

Accidents happen during wars.

You idiots say that the allies starved Jews by cutting off supply lines, right?
Well…

Was it accidental, or did your ancestors literally kill Jews on purpose?

What's that?
Collateral damage?

What comes around goes around.

Grow up.

It wasn't an accident, shill.

Pretty telling that pushing the narrative that it was a deliberate attack causes a certain (((reaction)))

bump

uppity goy won't let one little silly (((mistake))) go