Europans here only

Real Europans only here.

Anyone over 95% is allowed to talk here. Rest BTFO.

So what we do with degeneration in west? How do we fix them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_of_Novara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off niggers Britannia rules the waves

Heh, not so fast Italy!

We still rule the waves but not the streets

>tfw 94,9%

Oh for fuck's sake

Send all of our Muslims to them

Plant flowers in the ashes

HEEEY guys

lol fake Europeans BTFO'd.

amirite guys?

Is Russia the most Cucked?

Northern Ireland shouldn't be counted in that population, we have less foreigners than most Western European states. Or we should, at least until the nationalist cucks get their way

>Sweden
>less European than Bulgaria

I'm ashamed. My cucked country is literally the lowest aside from Russia.

>85%

What we always do.

Gas the kikes. It's obvious they are whispering poison into the ears of the european union.

If we have to burn the union i don't care as long as we remain partners. Nationalistic partners.

What's Russia's excuse?

This map is shit. Gypsies aren't european yet their actual numbers in Romania are at least 20% and Romania in this map is 96% European which is bullshit. Sage.

Poland will change very soon. Give it another year or two.

When you're a poorfag like me, it's 30%.

It wraps halfway around the globe

whats the percentages in that list? im american born but im 100% albanian what does the 99.7 mean?

A FUCKING LEAF

Show source.

google it fuckstick. Also 10% of your population is gypsy - prove me wrong.

They are like 3% of the population

source

Why do slavs think some genetic experiments will make others accept them as equals?

>A FUCKING LEAF

The largest ethnic minorities are the Hungarians, 6.1% of the population, and the Roma, 3.0% of the population.[d][244]

...they number 621,573 people or 3.08% of the total population...

EU report about Romani said that in Romania… the continued high levels of discrimination are a serious concern.. and progress has been limited to programmes aimed at improving access to education.[30]

A survey of the Pro Democraţia association in Romania revealed that 94% of the questioned persons believe that the Romanian citizenship should be revoked to the ethnic Roms.

Kill yourself you filthy westerner. You should thank God for the honor of speaking to a true European.

Really ironic of you, since a lot of these percentages are you slavniggers border hopping for low waging.

> when you realize that your country isn't in the EU to avoid eastern euro shitters

feels good man, don't call me western european ever again you filthy gypsy

That map is really outdated and doesn't count the sons of the sandniggers and the nationalised sandniggers.

>a mountain jew
Your meme country is THE save haven for criminals, traitors and zionists. I would not talk if I were you (thankfully I'm not).

hey guys :DD

It's bullshit... Swissland is never 91.4%

I'm also a poorfag and here it's like 10%
The few Europeans here are Portugese or Polish

salem alejkum

>83,3

lol Italy

only plant eaters like slavs and other garbage requires the EU , because they are , on their own, too weak to actually perform any where like us Swiss

Swiss = Lions

Everybody else = plant eating herd animals obliged to suck Brussels dick every 10 days 2 times every day

Oh and I don't care if you are criminal if you are rich. We'll figure something out. Now gtfo of my 5 star hotel Radu and back into your Gypsy wagon.

;-; broeder

HALF ROMANIAN WITH DUTCH AND AUSTRIAN GENETICS, 185cm TALL AND BEAUTIFUL REPORTING IN

Most of your non-whites are eurasians. They're nowhere near as bad as actual arabs

>t. Kike

Well they have too many sand niggers

>implying we are slavs
>we alongside Hungary make the only inclusion into the slavic part of Europe, being literary islands in a slavic sea

Swiss=Lions. Faggots are so ashamed of themselves they adopt a negro indigenous animal as their national symbol. Holy shit.

>Oh and I don't care if you are criminal if you are rich
>the_most_jewish_thing_ever.png

>a fucking nation of souless mercenaries with no culture, tradition, honor or courage lecturing a proto european descendant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_of_Novara

> Be Russia, have largest Oil reserves, huge land masses, huge population
> Get raped every 100 years by everybody because you are irrelevant

feels good man, I wouldn't want to live in Russia ever, not even as a billionaire

>So what we do with degeneration in west?
main source is USA
but if we destroy them, it is back to "concert of powers"

ur so dumb, lions existed all over Europe in ancient times

literally dumb gypsy , why don't you start dancing for me and i'll assess whether to pay you in Euros or offer you some antibiotics so you can treat your sick children?

kek

>romanian
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I thought racial demographics were illegal in France?

wtf mongrel

>tall

Dude, that's below average these days.

I mean, I'd love to live in Switzerland, but you shouldn't be the one to call Russia 'irrelevant'.

I want to see the actual source for Italy

It means you're 100% kebab

You're right, that's why I wonder how they found these 85% ?

>Lions inhabited parts of Europe during the Holocene...
>In the earliest Holocene the lion was still present in northern Spain. Until around 5500 to 3000 BCE the lion is confirmed via fossils from Hungary and from the Pontic Region of Ukraine
>According to reports by Ancient Greek writers such as Herodotus and Aristotle, lions were common in Greece around 480 BCE, became endangered in 300 BCE, until their extinction in 100 BCE.
>Lions were present in Transcaucasia until the 10th century
>Swiss independence from the Holy Roman Empire was formally recognized in the Peace of Westphalia in 1648

Not even close historically, not even close geographically.

>literary stealing a thousands of years extinct animal indigenous among others, to slavic land

How low can you faggot get?

I assume most of them live out east in Russia's Asian territory.

When excluding military factors, Russia is only barely more influential than Switzerland. Switzerland is a major banking center while Russia has a complete undiversified economy the size of Italy's

why dont u succ my 8.5 inches gypsy cock?

>nvm, ur wife took care of that

why is it that swiss women love gypsy cock so much???

>literally citing Romantic eastboo writers

>terrible data
>greece and italy not overrun with beachedniggers

>why dont u succ my 8.5 inches gypsy cock?

I would :^)

?

>Italy
>94,9%

Kek

Nice muh dicking you roma-nigger.
Did i trigger you dumb gypso-slavs that much? 1 Swiss = 1000000 Slavs
I just typed some random number but it's probably right anyhow cause slavs are really fucking worthless.

And lions existed in Switzerland, if not indigenously, we improted them. I don't really care , not gonna bother googling for a roma-nigger though.

Now stop trying to challenge my neurons and sit down you filthy gypos or I'm going to inflate the Euro with my pocket money and make sure you can't even afford a piece of bread tomorrow.

Don't try to argue with him, Switzerland was a mistake, a German mutation.
I am rather glad they are not included in our country, seeing them now as turbo jews.

Hopefully those goatfuckers will one day realize that allowing the Juden to breathe freely in their realm will backfire when the Third WW comes around.

96% reporting in on vacation to amerishart

>mountain jew lost
>Did i trigger you dumb gypso-slavs that much? 1 Swiss = 1000000 Slavs

Irrelevant to our discussion, we are not slavs.
>mountain jew education tier

> we imported them

Of course you did, as I said in the first post, you are a meme country, you are a mutation, you have no culture, no history, no nothing.

>let's import an extinct animal from European soil
>choose the only one who can be found in nigger land
>import said animal to make it national symbol along side negroes to fuck and rape you women
>national_sport.png

>I just typed some random number
Of course you did, it's not like it does not flow in your veins kike
>inb4 muh 6 gorillion

>shitalians
>white
muh sides

My ancestry's purer Anglo-Saxon than any of the countries in your graphic.

Historically, the leading cause of degeneracy is authoritarian nationalism - if you look at the countries here, you will see a direct correlation between how shitty a place they are to live and how nationalist and authoritarian their government is. This hypothesis has been repeatedly verified - in the early 1940s, when most of Europe was under Nationalist rule, most of Europe was a horrible place to live. After decolonization, Africa went Nationalist, with the expected results. After the fall of the Soviet bloc, Jugoslavia went Nationalist and became a shithole; after they became Europhiles, they stopped being a shithole. Spain isn't a shithole now, but it was a shithole under Franco.

Feels good, man.

Unlikely. Poland's a shithole with very few gibs. Not exactly a top destination for the dusky hordes.

a "meme" country lmfao

Even in 10000 years your country couldn't produce what we do.
Go fuck yourself right off the edge of the earth you fucking gypo comparing yourself to us.

YOu will never be allowed into our country, while the rest of the world burns, Switzerland will remain a paradise, and the only ones allowed inside will be hot 10/10 women. Slavs and Eastern Euros (or whatever you want to call yoruself because nobody actually cares to inquire about what you are since yo uare irrelevant) BTFO eternally

now go eat your salad you gypo while I drink blood from a gypsy skull and don't forget to go and lift hard to compensate for the lack of your countries of worldwide influence

lol so you're telling us you got a small dicc??

we already knew bruh, it's obvious af

Hold it there, swissbro. I'm a based slav. Not all of us are bad, right? Praise kek, fellow pede.

You are nothing but a tumor from Germany. Your meme country exists solely because of the zionists and traitors created it as a safespace from justice and their crimes.

You are a crime, an abomination. You own existance is the definition of resentment. You do not have anything, you just see around properties of criminals and think they are somehow related to you. You are nothing more than a maggot allowed to live on ground 0 in order to maintain a natural image of a disgusting shithole filled with blood. You are a prop. On your knees vermin, you are in the presence of proto europeans, a machine like you can never comprehend the grandeur.

They never considered us to be Europeans, Ľuboš.
Let muslims burn their cities to the ground, then we'll see

bruh brah bruh bruh, stop making tractor sounds you degenerate

don't talk to me unless your net worth is higher than 2.5 million Euros. And no, I'm not interested in buying your horse wagon for 2.5 million.

>remain a paradise
Sorry to burst your bubble, but 25% of your population is made out of foreigners.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland
>83k niggers in 2013
That's well above 100k+ today, not including Turks and asians etc...

Denmark is not 95% lol we have like 12% foreigners (not counting whites from other European countries)

94.3% isn't too bad at least it won't go up

shitskin detected

It makes me sad, Ueli, that only 2/3 today are ethnically Swiss and in a decade it'll be 1/2 and in two 1/3. All this even though we're not in the EU. Day of the supernova when?

So you have 100% white population but you have no relevance on the world map? LMFAO
More whites is better, but only if it's nordic whites. Slavs are irrelevant.

You retards don't even realize you are economically and culturally so fucked and meaningless but still post maps of how "pure" you supposedly are, which just shows that you are , on your own, completely useless.

Fuck off slav diaspora.

Based.

Albania and Poland the most European states

You're worth 2.5 million Euros? LOL

You really must have a small dick to say that online.

u must be a mudslime 100% proven confirmed bruh

We have about 4% muslims, 0,5% other non european. The numbers fit.

Russia has a lot of caucasians and Asians, also more than 100 different ethnicities

What's with west europe?
France in particular only 85% what the hell?

You don't have to get mad at me because your government is letting niggers and other subhumans live in Switzerland.
I'd rather live in this irrelevant country than have to look at niggers every day while my own people disappear.
It's not all about the money, you westerns never seem to get that.
Enjoy your country while you can, because it's not gonna look the same in a couple of decades.

Like seriously, if slav countries are so pure, why the fuck are all you fucking diaspora in DIFFERENT countries.
Protip: because slavic countries are inherently utteRLY terrible.

Get the fuck back to your shit hole and stop leeching off of nordic brilliance.

> i'm poor and money can't buy you happiness

spoken like a true poorfag , the fact is, no slavic or eastern euro country was ever relevant in the past 3000 years. The history of slavs is one of 1. being victims and 2. being part of others that mattered , just like they are now with the EU.

Are you retarded? We're already at 1/4!

you can try to deny it

Feels good to not let muslim invaders take over your country.

This!