the_donald hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40087357
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Former bernie&restrict_sr=on
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to go back.

who are you talking to?

The majority on that sub are former leftists that realised the left is slowly becomming uncool so they jumped ship, then they come here with all their baggage calling everyone shill who doesn't agree with them in an attempt to create a hugbox they're so used to on reddit. Anyone who speaks about them positively belongs there.

Shadilay and praise kek! *does the bacon* can we get some meme magic up in here!

It's full of stolen Sup Forums memes

it was made by Sup Forums

>shitskin paki's daily subversion thread

>IF YOU DONT LIKE REDDIT YOURR A SHILL REE GOD EMPORIUM MAGUS

Back to the ddit faggot

I know Harmbe's a dead and a normie meme but one day after the first anniversary of the incident

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40087357

>hey fellow goy-pedes lets show how progress we are to the ebil left and show them there the real raciss

kys reddit scum

rare

>heh ignore the fact we suck dick and most of our beliefs are of classic american liberalism MAGAGAGAGA

So?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Former bernie&restrict_sr=on

I always assumed the praise kek people were underage...he looks like he's 25.

>white nationalism is just a fringe evil minority real Americans support anyone who believes in american patriotism even though multi generation in groups still prefer there ethnic cultral background

So what the fuck is this "centipede" shit? Is it supposed to be "we're all part of this one big MAGA machine!" or something like that, like an implied hivemind?

>everyone who calls out me being a paki is reddit

>antisemitism is just a meme Sup Forums is satire Sup Forums and reddit have a good history together......pls ignore all the anti reddit comics Sup Forums and Sup Forums has made over the last decade its just irony

>people said trumpcuck
ok

>its a other episode of the reddit autist who posts 4plebs caps even thought NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP YOU FUCKING RETARD

Just a reminder dont fall for the bait and divide/conquer tactic.

>it's totally not me, I'm pure anglo, totally not a shitskin paki

>your a s-shill cause you post images a anti trump shitposter uses

what is wrong with that fucking faggot site, there is always this edit their comments with "thanks for gold and edit:grammar "

divide what? we never liked t_d

>muh fake discord screencaps your all shills reeee god emperor magagaga

Reminder: Trumpfags made that to manipulate the board after strike on syria and they're proven fake.

Studies say most zulus hate reddit even though they have no internet or food

Give me my flag back you cucks! You cucks!!! Cucking shills!! Shills! Give me my flag back you shills!! I paid 17.76 on amazon for this flag you cuck shills!! Praise kek!!

Holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

MUUUUH DISCORD THIS PROVES EVERYONE LOVES REDDIT AND NOBODY HAS INVETED PHOTOSHOP.

Well im out of autism so fuck reddit snd fuck civ nat faggots

>he yells kekistan

Holy fuck everytime is see this video it gets better and better.

T_D in nutshell

Jesus that mod is a faggot

>say shadilay one more time t_D

Just like the mods here

>not providing any OC
>taking screen shots of reddit
You faggots are just as cancerous as they are; you keep making these threads every single day to the point that every one here has seen every fucking picture at least 50 times. Not to mention, you never bother to offer any advice on making Sup Forums better; all you do is image dump and call anyone that calls you out reddit or a faggot. I hope you die a slow and painful death when the next terrorist attack hits the UK, because you deserve it for shitting up this board just like the rest of the faggots from reddit.

I guess they can't understand irony or sarcasm

Shut up you worthless colony

You shouldn't fight back against antifa

>Implying niggers are people and they're only being shat on for laughs

>can't come up with a comeback
>can't refute any of my points
Thanks for proving my point dipshit