Limit clip size

We should limit clip sizes to 10 bullets. Nobody needs more than 10 bullets to defend themselves from an intruder. Literally the only reason you'd want more is to go on an offensive shooting rampage.

If you need more than 10 bullets to stop an intruder then perhaps you aren't good enough with a gun to have one.

They're might be eleven intruders.

Great. Go tell your elected offical instead of making b8 threads because no one who reads this has the power to change it.
I also have two 100 round drums for my Ak's, since you like the b8 so much.

You referring to magazin size senpai?

Kek.

Limit the amount of cocks you stick in your ass. Only ten cocks should suffice.

>clip

Btfo

10 is enough to hold them off until the police arrive

Good thing my guns take magazines. Fuck clips.

SHALL

I mean I only use 10 round magazines because I don't think anyone sells 20 round magazines for .338 Lapua.

10 bullets per clip sounds good.

I'm still going to keep at least 30 rounds in my mags though.

>people have just been wanting to go on shooting sprees for decades
>there are thousands upon thousands of white terrorists killing people across America

What gun?

What the fuck is a clip.

t.cuck who has never shot a firearm

>clip

So the 11 eleven bullet is more deadly? if 10 should be limit why would the 11st bullet more powerful mr liberal?

I don't know what you're talking about. All of my clips are already ten rounds

Just the other day there was a nigger who wanted to die by cop suicide, but he forget to bring enough clips.

This is a tragedy.

>Small magazine size only one shot
>Slow to reload
>Not accurate
Give everyone a RPG and one rocket
and then watch crime rates drop.

NOT

You can still load one in the chamber and have 11 in total

Every dub bullet has a chance to explode into that many more bullets on hit depending on how pleased kek is
this is basic firearms 101

blah blah blah, LEOs
blah blah blah, 16 round mags
blah blah blah, hit only two shots per mag on average in real scenarios
blah blah blah, could be more than one attacker
blah blah blah, shall not be infringed

Or perhaps you aren't good enough with a firearm you need to force others to be handicapped in order to feel good about your virtue signaling. Get into a real gunfight with multiple threats and then tell me 10 rounds is enough.

L11A1

BE

That's called a magazine not a clip, if you're going to try and make a case for something at least know what you're talking about.

fpbp

>clip
>bullets
>one intruder

I know bait when I see it.

They're called magazines not clips.

A thin metal slot that holds rounds of bullets, that could be inserted into a guns. Mostly used on older model guns since spring fed magazines weren't invented until later on.

nah im a shit shot so i try for accuracy by volume school of shooting

Slide thread

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>10 round clip

Excuse me, but you're wrong. The M1 Garand is one of the best guns in the world.

I had a clip fed gun. Sold that shit to some local commue who was trying to get a john brown gun club started.

>Guys you only get ten bullets now...now five....now none!
That's what would happen not to mention people just making crude mag for there guns before going on a rampage

Get your hands off my clipazines

You're right. In fact there might be 1,000 intruders. Can never be too careful.

your argument is just stupid, I am from a country with 5 clip limit.

1) you will be still very capable to find an infinite number of 30 rounds STANAG for years
2) What is the point? You will still make mass murder
3) I find hillarious that the standard Dragunov would be 100% legal. Do You remember the time when muslims started to snipe your people at the gas stations from inside a car?

I reserve the right to rampage. It's reaffirmed in the Constitution.

Which has an internal magazine fed by clips

>You will still make mass murder
OH MY GOD BRITS PLEASE REPORT THIS POST TO THE BOBBIES

legit quesiton, how does that work? Is it belt fed? Is the 'tube' just a pathway for the belt, or does the whole tube feed through the gun?

Well you're kinda right. Spring fed magazines were always around in repeating firearms, but they were built into the gun and not detachable

MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit the clip?

Looks like it's a pathway.

>clip

>clip
FFS.

It's just a belt that feeds the boolits into the chamber

Think of a conveyor belt

You should do some research on why the FBI switched to the 10mm round then the .40 from the 9mm. maybe you'll understand

Bullets or cartridges?
Clip or magazines?
Faggot or Cuck?

Questions you need to ask yourself OP

Give it time with that law and you'll see guys holding extra bullets
Though on the one side magazine slaves would go up for people needing more but people could just illegally keep them since they "Only use them for shootings" why would they care if they were braking the law before they commit murder?

It's not gay if balls don't touch.

INFRINGED

>criminals obey laws

Cuomo, pls go

Yes. Clips are used to load magazines

I wonder how a tank stores it's ammunition

>time to get sprung, son

Ah, I see. I googled it and I can see a bit better how it works.

That tube just provides a safe pathway for the belt to ensure a reliable feed. Belts of ammo tend to kink, break, and get all kinds of shit all over them that can lead to jams. It's very common to see machine gunners walk around with a small starter belt and keep all the remaining ammo belted inside a bag they've carefully laid the rounds in. SAW gunners have these pre packed in plastic containers but often prefer the sturdier canvas ones.

I'd never use this guy's setup because it looks like a bitch to go prone in and otherwise manipulate the gun.

I actually agree, but gunlaws are proven to be ineffective, weapons with high capacity magazines represent a tiny fraction of crime so any AWB would be completely ineffective except to impose on people.

The major issue is liberals will not be content with gun laws until firearms are banned entirely for private citizens. Thats what they really want.

Since any AWB would be totally ineffective, their response will not be to repeal the AWB but to impose even more restrictions, until guns are totally banned and only cops and robbers have them.

It would be a crime against humanity to allow liberals to go down that path. Self-defense and preservation of ones own life and your family is a human right. The police are not responsible for protecting you, that much was made clear in so many supreme court rulings.

Even if the liberals allow shotguns for sporting clays or something, they'll forbid you to use one for self-defense, like it is in Europe. That is the real issue that they want to erode.

An argument so poor it defeats itself.

/thread

>they are might be

I don't understand the logic behind magazine limits. They do realize that someone can carry more than one mag, right? And that, in a spree shooting scenario, having to swap mags once every ten rounds instead of thirty doesn't really reduce effectiveness at all? Or the fact that you could just mail order or 3D print or hand construct larger mags if you intended to go on a spree shooting? They can be perfectly functional made of fucking plastic, it's not like you can actually control the supply, unlike say, AR automatic sear conversion kits

Tube is just a pathway for the belt. It prevents jamming for really high rate of fire weapons. Some are powered with an external source, too, to help with feeding. It looks like that's an M249 so that isn't really an issue but it can be much easier to use the weapon if the weight of the rounds are on your back instead of underneath the M249 (essentially the weapon weighs less in your hands so it's easier to wield).

He probably has a few hundred rounds chained together in that pack, too. Standard of about 200 rounds so he could have them linked together which would make a lot of sense why he's got all this crap setup.

FPBP

They don't know about that school shooting where the kid use SCOTCH tape on his assault rifle to quickswitch the mags up to shoot even more children dead.

That's bullshit, you were never supposed to defend yourself from nigger thug home invasion, but against the goverment
After 9/11 you effectively lost the ability to defend yourself from your gov, so you could as well simply give them all your guns away and it wouldn't make any difference. You are going towards total police state one way or another

Probably the 324th person to say this, but that isn't a 'clip', it is a magazine.

You can limit clips to 10 all you want. I'm on board with this. Just leave my magazine capacity alone.

Most hits, assassinations, robberies are committed by small, cheap pocket pistols with low capacity mags.

Criminals usually dump these low cap pistols after the crime. Smugglers of cocaine and heroine easily smuggle in these guns from the third world. A dog can tell the difference between steel in handgun and a toaster when smuggling them through the port or border.

Only people who would have a high capacity mag would be people who use their handgun or rifle for home defense.

Yeh, it's an interesting setup. I've seen gunners on trucks swap out the boxes of ammo belts, but they're pretty stationary, so they don't need a pathway for the belt to feed. I can only imagine the weight of a backpack full of ammo + belt links. Plus, yeah, going prone with a heavy pack like that would be a bitch.

It's totally pointless but it makes them feel good. The time to regulate this shit was when it first cropped up but now it's way too far gone. I own probably 250 mags that would be affected by these types of bans and I'd just sell most of them for an absurd profit if they ever tried it.

Every laughs at this but this is highly possible in nog infested nieghborhoods. Yuropoors and northwesterners wouldn't understand

Thanks user. I'm always trying to learn more about the guns I don't have. Not that I'll ever have a belt fed machine gun, but the engineering of these things is pretty cool.

>1 post by this id
idiots.

>clip
>that flag

noguns out

>Nobody needs more than 10 bullets
I shoot recreationally in ausfailia with our 10 round capacity max (by law)... it fucking sucks I'm constantly having to reload the cunt.

>I don't understand the logic behind magazine limits

Boiling frogs slowly. The strategic goal is to ban all guns that are out of the hands of the elites. The tactics are to take small bites of things that are "reasonable" and let the effects accumulate and compound.

The war on standard capacity magazines is just one example of this.

Besides all the other arguments for larger magazines, you don't have worry as much about aiming until you're down to the last few rounds.

This

How about you do at least SOME research before posting, then come back and we can have this discussion like adults, OP.

You need a nite angel. Here you go.

but what about defending ourselves from the government.

Obama took a big shit on the constitution. Who says other are not acting the same.

I own a gun store and if I was this autistic about clip / magazine I wouldn't have any customers.

They might need them to fight government troops the difference between a slave and a citizen is that the later can shoot back.

That's not a "clip".

You can always see through the attempt to dismantle the 2A, when someone mentions a "clip".

You should just have a window decal explaining it honestly.

>Do You remember the time when muslims started to snipe your people at the gas stations from inside a car?

A single shot H&R .223 would have worked just as well if not better for them.

Ulfberht .338 Lapua, expensive as fuck but few things are as fun as a semi-auto .338 lapua.

Or, we could just limit leftism and liberal enemies of liberty.

>le clip bait

epic post reddit le upboat

sage