Girl Tied to a chair Video live again

There is a video going around of a girl been tied to a chair with a countdown, last time i heard about this they were saying the girl is going to die when hits zero. i am hoping it is a joke but in case it isn't. anything we can do to help?

pscp.tv/w/1OwxWAPqeLpGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpIU-Q5tMFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

viral marketing for some stupid movie/game

fuck off

>last time i heard about this they were saying the girl is going to die when hits zero

yeah you got a source for that you stupid fucking kangaroo fucker? or are you just a viral marketer?

went to site, virus. DO NOT CLICK.

Is there a fast forward button or something?

too calm.

Don't think you got a virus from going to periscope

Its gunna probs be something similar to the Badselfeater event. Also if your watching stream you can have this theme for nostalgia:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpIU-Q5tMFY

this

wtf god banned by posting image.

Well they keep pulling the stream down, it has been taken down again...

Looks very similar to a screen shot I just took from the trailer for the video game "Get Even" which came out friday on PS4.

No it.

bathroom breaks, i'm not even going to bother pirating this game looks like they did all the trailers pre redendered and it's actually shit. They also delayed it another month due to the manchester bombing apparently

Probably a viral stunt. Check back in 2 hours and post if she actually does die.

Yea, it could be a joke, but i was just simply check to see if anyone knew anything about it. you never know in this day and age.

damn your right, if this is viral marketing I wonder how most people will take it...

What did she do to deserve this?

Burned coal

Damn I was getting ready to wank but the broadcast is over

What happens when the clock in "Get even" gets to zero?

Stop being a faggot?

Right? those were some nice taped up tities