China General

Do you think Chineese ancestors are proud of their descendants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7GRWWgOGM
hooktube.com/watch?v=HQ7GRWWgOGM
youtu.be/Py5nWHVdZWs
youtube.com/watch?v=G3Co9GxHJg0
youtube.com/watch?v=tZPNPdUuOeQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakorum
books.google.com/books?id=xQv8AQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=sScpJZzxEqAC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're different people.

The original Chinese ruling class were white, much like that of India.

Maybe but you know what i think
I think the manchu chinese are cryto kikes because the 1 child policy only affected han chinese and there was a town where not a single girl was born for a year. Thanks kissinger wow those manchu Chinese sure have a great and long history with kikes
really boils my fucking my noodles that alot of prominent party memebers are descendants of kaifeng

I'm sure they're swelling with pride that their descendants are shitting in public and consuming sewage oil.

jesus christ i know english form 4 yr old kid and still cant understand you mr. Canadian man

Dingfei are you here?

WE WUZ EMPOROUR OF CHONGS

THEY

how far are we going back here?

Don't know about chinks. But your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

The original Chinese race has been diluted so much by repeated cuckings that the original Chinese don't even exist anymore. All that is left is a bowl of grease.

>30 million dead
>50 million dead
this might seem like a lot but theres still 1 billion chinks in china and several hundred million not in china

everything after the cultural revolution should be erased from history

I've been to China twice. Both times, I developed a chronic cough that was miraculously cured as soon as I left China. The air is disgusting in China. Also, never eat fruit in China. Don't eat anything that is uncooked, not even a carrot.

>so many chinks

STOP FUCKING BREEDING! REEEEEE

An extremely massive population all controlled under a single government seems like a good idea. A united China is bound to fail sooner or later, China is like a balloon, if you keep blowing eventually it will explode. A united China is a pretty shitty idea, the standards of living would skyrocket if it divided into different regions with its own governments and rules. The majority of Chinese today are lowly peasants with crap education and live in really shitty polluted rural parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7GRWWgOGM

At 15:53, it looks like a favela but it is indeed in China.

>VICE youtube
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=HQ7GRWWgOGM

This is my last one. I'm out of pictures. Post more China-related pictures if you have some.

>china will collapse
>says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time

I went there as a student briefly. I have absolutely no desire to do business with Chinese people.

no

oh shit. well I guess when they get these online we will be ready to free the fuck out of them.

This post reminded me of this song from Mulan. Great song.

youtu.be/Py5nWHVdZWs

Yes and no. The current government clearly possesses a strong divine mandate, being extremely efficient and functional. It is, however, as well, as society, progressive and westernised, which would greatly displease ancient Chinese focused deeply on tradition and inward perfection.

Most Chinese were farmers, and they would be in love with having cool lack of feudalism and heavy taxation, and their descendants participating and passing the coveted exams en masse.

I went to most of the historic places such as the Great Wall and most of them are thoroughly unimpressive reconstructions consisting mostly of cement. The Buddhist temples were quite nice though. But watch out for rural-looking pickpockets.

fuck no, ancient china valued philosophy and culture over economic and military prowess. It's party of the reason why every European country colonized china; they were weak.

of course it looks like a 3rd world shitheap but the spirit of it seems to be one a general optimism

The "cultural and philosophical prowess" of ancient China is way overstated by westerners who do not have knowledge of Chinese history. If the ancient Chinese were so great, they wouldn't have been conquered by the nomads of the north and lost every wars against any foreign country they go to war with. Most of the inventions in China like the gunpowder, printing etc all comes from the fact that it is an ancient civilization with a huge population. Even a short period of peace time would naturally make it a center of innovation. Unfortunately most of Chinese history is not exactly that fun.

fate is now outside the ruling party's control imo
i think the CCP's judgement day is the final day of the HK handover at June 1st 2047
if EU and US have not descended into financial or racial apocalypse
There will be a revolution in China to oust the CCP
If yes for western chaos, China will absorb all its satelites without resistance

Reminder that the Italy flag spammer is a wumao shill padding his sesame credits.

But what there is to gain from a revolution?

>bhram bhramp
konichiwa

Get off your proxy Zhang.

>if were rome were so great it would have been conquered
china is at least as important as rome and the middle ages in the west. pre-modern and modern china isnt culturally important, yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Co9GxHJg0

freedoms, representation, rights, ...
those stuff

Let me guess. They planted only the one species of trees?

The manchu aren't in power anymore and they're mostly assimilated by now. Their language is dead.

Dont fuck up god or else /pol

youtube.com/watch?v=tZPNPdUuOeQ

china was never great, it copied its technology from india and even western nomads, it was just an expansionist empire, and it hasn't even gotten past hieroglyphics like the egyptians

>bullshit: the post

Ahh, the freedom to die in a revolution, the right to spend the rest of your life in a jail. :-)
I think Chinese people are smarter than that.

The West is descended from the ancient Greeks and Romans. We have conquered the entire world, and furthermore the entire world is based on our culture and achievements.

Chinese culture and achievements are overrated drivel. Who did China influence?

Korea? Shit.
Vietnam? Shit.
Japan? Shit until they realized that the West is superior and Westernized their country with the aid and direction of whites. Then they proceeded to cuck the rest of Asia.

Even China's most important cities such as Hong Kong and Shanghai were made by whites. Beijing is shit.

Face it. Without white culture, science and technology you Asians are nothing but manlet peasants.

The Chinese destroyed Mongolian empire capital thought

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakorum

...and its "coming day of glory" won't come as it hasn't come for thousands of years.

depends...
i expect happenings on in HK 2 days from now
over those things

arguably most places europeans influenced is shit too, except instead of just asia you made the whole world a shithole

>China making fake sand islands

This is the evidence that convinces me that the US government does not have secret weather control technology. They would just create a hurricane or typhoon and send it on course to destroy this operation.

I don't think chinese people should be proud of their ancestors.

chinese people have been shit for their entire history, they really need to be physically removed

Both your country and ruling political party are English in origin. The only other "nice" country in your region, thailand, Westernized as much as japan.

>WE

>Both your country and ruling political party are English in origin
more bullshit, come on now faget, wikipedia isnt hard to read

they dont have to. they just told them to fuck off and they did.

no
no chinese is ever proud of another chinese
every chinese is an expendable
bug for the horde of others
that is communist china
no chinese is special, ever
unless you're the ruling elite.

Joshua Wong is such a poor choice for starting a revolution. He is a christian, how many in China or Hong Kong would trust a christian?

Then is Singapore's political system is based on Confucianism you dumb gook?

>Joshua Wong
nah, he's a faggot
not unlike the dalai lama
>china sucks
>goes to usa to suck cock
>usa pls help *slurps*
there's a reason why there's no tibetan revolution
who the fuck listens to a revolutionary leader residing 10000km away
i'm still waiting for the real revolutionaries to appear when china oversteps

meanwhile there will be chimpouts during the HK celebration (or crisis to some)

confucianism isnt a political system retard, its an ideology

Kek you're a fucking dumbass

well thats conflicting as hell. they just said in another article that they have stopped all further operations.

Good thing it's only white people being physically removed from this world though

The political systems of China and other East Asian countries revolved around Confucianism throughout the centuries ya dumb fuckin' gook.

still not a political system shithead.
Its like asking if your political system is christian

>The political systems of Europe and other Latin American countries revolved around Christendom throughout the centuries ya dumb fuckin' white trash.

See how retarded you sound?

Jesus you guys are thick. Mongoloids are so damn retarded.

Confucianism is not just an ideology. It was an ideology, religion, philosophy, AND a political system.

SHIEET

tell me then, what does a confucianist political system entail?

books.google.com/books?id=xQv8AQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=sScpJZzxEqAC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Enjoy, manlet.

>the political philisophy of confucius
>political ethics of confucius
whew thanks for playing

Can we get some escalator webms up in dis bitch?

~of Confucianism, not Confucius

Nice try.

>Jesus you guys are thick. Mongoloids are so damn retarded.
Came from a total deluded shithead who posted these The irony...

Is there anything they can't do?

>*crying in Chinese because he can't handle some bantz*

The overwhelming majority of Chinese , some 87%, support the CCP. Why do you think they would overthrow it?

Chnktards who came to Cuckada decades ago really hate chinktards coming now. They sell their property and move to other parts of Vancouver not to be associated with the newcomers.

T. Jew

they won't, yet
they'll start comparing their freedoms to the west as china slows down greatly, a decade later i presume
either way, if the west goes down due to mishandling multiculturalism, then CCP is there to stay

doesnt mean shit
pic related is literally from the link. does this sound like a guide to state arrangement or a general philosophy of state to you?
once again tanks for playing, but you fucking lose

Do you butts would look cool if nipples were on the cheeks?

>He actually skimmed through the book
No. YOU lose, idiot. Think I care what political system you gooks use? Hook, line and sinker, nigger.

I WIN.

WE

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Did I hurt you? Sorry.

I doubt that. Western social contract between government and people is based on personal liberties. Thats why despite having the most prosperous populations Western governments are always fluctuating between high levels of civil unrest.

Chinese social contract is based on stability and prosperity. As long as CCP maintains a high level or stability and promotes prosperity there really isnt a high potential for civil unrest.