Immigrants are now gloating on social media about "taking over" European countries

twitter.com/Kenobiie/status/869237278991929344

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/sep/23/developing-poor-countries-de-develop-rich-countries-sdgs
archive.is/v3fAe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's right u know

Noone is taking over Europe.

Migrants are and will always be in a minority.

Refugees will be sent back to Syria if USA stops meddling their stinky hands there.

Please stop making these threads, we all know that the Stripes and Stars is behind this.

Go eat mama Merkel's rancid shrimp smelling cunt.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The day of the Rake can't come soon enough, I swear.

He's right, England raped and pillaged all across the world. They're damn lucky the rest of the world isn't doing the same to them.

Topbantz!
looooooooooooooooool

They literally are doing that right now all over Europe you beta male faggot

No, seriously. Kill yourself. Just get it over with. You've already lost your country.

This as well. The "Migrant crisis" is nothing more than clever fear mongering that grew from seeds planted by the Kremlin.

Yeah London looks like a real fucking warzone LOL.

>t. retarded neoliberal

>It's okay because karma
>And don't you dare do anything about it!

>Civilised unlike you guys

Sure we famously invaded Syria, fucking idiot

It will be soon you stupid fuck.

>You've already lost your country.
>People believe this
Germany is still one of the if not the greatest countries on Earth. It's much better than "More than one mass shooting a day USA"

>Sounds like a hate crime to me
spoken like a true betacuck

lol

Okay? Whatever, Germany is a vassal state, anyway.
I don't think you're one to talk, whites will be a minority in your lifetime and there is no significant amount of blacks in my country, either.

Tell me, though: Why is it that you Americans get so easily carried away by terrorist attacks, race and fast food that most of your countrymen have no idea about the state of the ME?

Especially race, what's with your obsession with that?

It's true, they just haven't clocked yet that replacing us all with 3rd worlders will yield 3rd world results.

They think everything will stay the same without us.

>England raped and pillaged all across the world.

Now I understand the danger of teaching History wrongly.

Western peoples were among the most benevolent colonizers the world has ever seen. You should have seen what other civs did on their advance.

>"More than one mass shooting a day USA"
at least we have the freedom to have those shootings faggot

>pussy ass euro trash

England are doing it because they were and are one of the main forces of making Holocaust cult big and constantly reminding Germans of the Holocaust and the Nazi past. I remember a video of the female English PM at the time WW2 ended and she was in one of the camps and talked about one of the guards being a "typical German brute". (After that I felt less bad about racially motivated attacks in the UK.)
Then the English were forced to show, they didn't want to get compared to those evil Krauts after all, and now they are were they are despite their two world war wins.

Why are the immigrants almost always 90% war aged men

Why do shitty people just invade other places instead of fixing their point of origin?

t. Colorado

He's actually right
Migrants are statistically insignificant

its a new kind of invasion, a novel military tactic. a type of trojan horses. hide inside the pity of the gullible until enough forces are in place to strike and take over, eruope is close to it

This was written 2005. Look for the seven phase plan.

spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html

good point anglo 2.0

>The German media has deluded it's people this badly

lmao Europe is going to be thoroughly shit skinned within a generation

stay strong Hungary and Poland

Not really when you consider how many kids they have. You niggers are retarded but I don't live in Europe so it has no impact on me.

Isn't London 70% non white already?

Rip

>Thinking the same thing isn't happening in America

>Kenobi

Fucking rebels, knew they couldn't be trusted.

In serious news, talk like this would have you either deported or hanged.

Meanwhile you kraut faggots are getting raked by immigrants as we speak. Enjoy the ass-raping, Hans.

I don't understand why Germany let's the opinions of other nations influence it so much it's began to hate itself. You're not the only nation who has done something wrong yet you're the only one who cares what others think.

Shit America has probably killed more people than you killed jews and we are a zog nation right now kek. Germans need to get over it and get some pride.

It's a shame that germans are afraid of coming off as nazis nowadays. There are neighborhoods in larger towns where german kids are told not to go because they will get attacked by foreigners. We should band together and raid those neighborhoods and make clear who the boss is, but that will never happen. Also most refugees will never go back to their own countries. Why should they? heir countries are absolute shit and life is easy in Germany. I want to leave this country. but don't know where in Europe it might be different. Depressing.

>Refugees will be sent back to Syria

Top kek. Not a chance in hell.

poland

Yeah but we don't have centuries worth of culture to preserve. American culture can be reproduced with almost no effort anywhere in the world. Can the entire history of Europe be recreated? I don't think so which is why it should be preserved. I can't do anything about that since I'm not European, it's in the hands of Europeans.

Also American culture is probably at it's worst right now, it's hard to care about it disappearing. The jews won't be able to peddle sex and nigger culture to kids? Sounds good to me.

> Refugees will be sent back to Syria
> Migrants are and will always be in a minority.

HAHAHAHA

HOW ARE THOSE "TEMPORARY WORKERS" YOU MASS IMPORTED FROM TURKEY DOING, SCHWEINHUND?

HAHAHAHA

>he thinks this is true

Why do Hansies always write so cucky on this board?

Syrians will actually go back but just around 5% of all fugees are real Syrians. So that won't help.

It sounds scary in Europe because it's something that's new in Europe
>About 20–25 million residents (3%) are members of diasporas of non-European origin

Second Post Worst Post

you are not obamaleaf
delet this image now

I don't know if I would be able to learn the language properly at my age. Otherwise I would consider Poland, Latvia and Estonia to be good choices.

>a fucking HANS

I wonder who benefits from all the Muslims leaving the middle East?

Lol, the culture change is largely irrelevant, it's the change in the people that matters.

I take it some one has already reported this to the police on twitter and its been logged as a suspected hate crime?

HOW ARE THOSE "TEMPORARY WORKERS" YOU MASS IMPORTED FROM MEXICO DOING, MARICON?

if these are the germans on pol, imagine the average normie hans and helga

Maybe refugees will go back but most men coming here are economic migrants and they will never go back. Africa has a growing population, if we don't stop these boats we're going to be the minority in our own countries. Of course it won't happen tomorrow but you have to think far away for the next generations.

one good thing about america becoming less white is our ability to promote our culture everywhere will dwindle.

we will have greater social problems at home we will have to deal with, and hopefully this causes us to stop policing the world, stop promoting israeli interests over our own, and start focusing on our own issues (we have plenty).

No? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be seen as a hate crime

You and your country is fucked

Where I live we have almost exclusively african refugees. And I don't even hate them, I just don't want them in my home and my home is Europe, not just Germany.

one day mexicans will outnumber whites here, and that is a good thing. because the white american is the one pushing jew culture all around the world.

mexicans don't have the IQ to run a globalist empire like we've become. and chink-americans just don't have the numbers, plus race mixing is pretty common among them so they lose that chinkness pretty quick as more eliot rodgers are born.

So are you.

>that is a good thing.
shylock, don't make me preheat the oven

Are you fucking retarded? The lower the IQ, the easier it is for the population to become manipulated.

good

I never thought I would see the day when a Fucking Leaf BTFO some other country so hard. Well done!

he just called all brits uncivilised and he intends to invade our country to take it over from us. If that isn't hate then I don't know what is....

first bost PEST post

> stop thinking about the negative aspects of violent subhumans with stone age beliefs flooding into your nations

> stop thinking about anything and just consume, goyim.

True but my point still holds. Fastest growing race in America is Asian. Fastest growing group in Europe is middle eastern.

After reading and looking it up it seems that migration in most places in Europe is dropping including Germany. Even found an sjw German accusing German accusing the government of lying and not really bringing in 1 million refugees.

Some cities have growing immigration like London but overall Europe they say is losing migrants quicker than they are gaining them.

Maybe it is fear mongering

Which is that Eastern state that is fully dark red?

It's not that americans care so much about race, it's just that you were an experiment brought up to completely remove the idea of race and it's now biting you in the ass.

You have absolutely no idea how the rest of the world functions and only think of it as barbarism, the only degenerate society is actually yours m8, and that's why it will be destroyed by sharia for being haram while you accept it like a good goy.

I agree, but I doubt the police would do shit about it. That's what annoys me the most.

White are minority globally

i am very anti-jewish if you read my post friend. i in fact am white as well, but i think overall america has no choice but to reduce its international footprint and allow other nations such as china take the lead. chinese hegemony will be a great thing for humanity as their society is very scientifically driven.

it is inevitable though. america has operated on dysgenics since the 1960s, and of course this price will be paid. they will be easily controlled like the peoples of mexico, brazil, and other spanish/portugues colonies have done.

>Refugees will be sent back to Syria

I wish this was true hans, but there is no chance in hell.

>England

American education guys

>i in fact am white as well

no, you are not

>i in fact am white as well

Germans are already less than half of children 0-4. The only way they won't be minorities is if you resort to "majority-minority" doublethink.

An American trying to claim Europe has a problem with POCs is always funny

>be American
>50% white

>be European
>oh no we're soon going to become only 80% white

Only 3% of Europe is Muslim (including Muslim countries such as Albania)
About (probably more) 5% of Germans are Turks.
There are about 10 million Arabs in Europe, 6 gorrilion of which are in France.
There are also about 10 million Africans (some of which are Arabs)

also top kek
there are a total of 24 turks in Estonia and 142 turks in Latvia
rip

>statistically insignificant
>doesn't mention which statistic
really makes you think

I know, I know... I was being sarcastic unfortunately...

What pisses me off is the genocidal tone in that tweet, not to mention to implied overthrow of the indigenous people which in my view if this person is a British national, then its treason and they citizenship be revoked.

Contrary to popular belief on Sup Forums, Merkel is actually a conservative who was arguing for suspending the Schengen agreement (European open borders agreement) during the refugee crisis

The UK was unironically the best one to be colonised by.

I doubled the estimate of 20 million to 40 million, and it's only 7% of the EU population

They're here with our consent, they didn't get here by virtue of superior force, as soon as we stop consenting, they're gone.

>a new kind of invasion

Muhammed did it to Medina.

>Migrants are and will always be in a minority.
1 in 6, 1 in 5, and 1 in 4 residents under the age of 40 in France, Germany, and Sweden respectively are now first or second generation immigrants from Arab/African countries. For under 18, that climbs up to 1-in-3 in these countries, and as high as 1-in-2 for under 5.

Your government is phasing out its own people.

I know man, it's nauseating.

Not quite true. Months back the progamme lead from my Uni in the UK was sharing articles titled "Forget 'developing' poor countries, it's time to 'de-develop' rich countries"

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/sep/23/developing-poor-countries-de-develop-rich-countries-sdgs

They know exactly what they're doing.

In the future, please archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/v3fAe

Though these statistics are for all of Europe, I assume they are worse for Germany, but it still is better than the US

Where are you getting these statistics?

t. Romulus Augustus

I am beginning to be of the firm mind that we need war every generation to make the world tremble and remind these uppity cretins why white people has been so effectively destructive as a fighting force for centuries.

ffs

bump