Male privilege everyone!

Male privilege everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-hawaii-professor-demands-white-men-quit-their-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

correct answer is X+C

I have never seen in my life a girl being told that she sucks at maths because she's a girl, quite honestly. Feminists find problems where there aren't.

kys idiot

I keep seeing girls being told they're great at Math even if they suck.

try (x^3)/3 nooblord

fake and gay

Ffs it's part of the banter. Not like Randall "fucks a cancer patient" Monroe would understand.

Math is gay as fuck

This.

Do the same thing but for art and replace the girls suck at math with boys suck at art.
Which is fucking interesting because all historical art and sculptures were practically made by men. It wasn't until modern art was dominated by women and they fucked it up.
How do we go so far from creating things that look realistic and almost unimaginable that a human could make such a perfection to something so simple and stupid that it has some deep meaning that only some people will understand.

>wow, males are so privileged

More like XKCuckeD

More like Randall "KILL ALL WHITE MALE CIS SCUM" Munroe

forgot the LGBT+C lad

>be male
>everything is a personal attack on you
fuck

Feminist cucks. Only solving problems they invented and forcing the world to say how marvellous they are

/thread

not 2x+c?

What are the contributions of female mathematicians again?

knock knock

i don't support gay rights, nor the unorganized use of C in the mathematical sense. I may as well have put + LGBT if you truly want a metaphorical representation of the completion of this integration formally.

Read a book. it's integration, not derivation.

name a single female mathematician.
now name any male one.
thats right,
all mathematicians are faggots.

Pretty sure its differentiation

Math people are the true normies.

>men shitting on women gives them privilege
>women actually believe this

No wonder women think that being sexist and racist to white men will raise their power levels. They think that's all there is to it because they're already "equal" to a man

? Have you seen that long squiggly line before? That means to integrate in respect to the variable present. If it had said "solve x^2(dx)" then surely you'd be right?

We don't know what the region of integration is, so maybe the integral of x^2 is actually pi and they're both right.

I got a constant for you right here

*unzips dick*

what goes in all fields?

brb posting this to /sci/ so they can laugh at how mentally challenged you all are

>region of integration
it's clearly an indefinite integral you retarded burger

Maybe if she wasn't a women, she wouldn't suck at math.

This

men commonly pursue math related studies. Women don't. So yeah, on average women suck at maths more. The one that don't are exceptions.

Maybe (3pi)^(1/3) and 0 are actually there but written in white, you don't know. Stop your misogyny and check your male privilege Canada.

Antiderivative, not derivative retard.

TRUTH.

>pushing libshit lefty propaganda in a fucking comic

∫x2 = x/2 + C

WTF IS A WOMAN DOING AT A CHALKBOARD WHEN SHE SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN?

>Female privilege doesn't exi...

That's why you never hit a woman, he should have followed Mr Rocks advice and just shook the shit out if her. Maybe a good shake would snap her out of whatever the duck that was. Poor Eskimo dude probably got years

well baited

heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-hawaii-professor-demands-white-men-quit-their-jobs/

autism