Damn

Damn...
This is deep

Looks kind of shallow to me.

/thread
And saged

Damn...that shit IS deep

this image is iconic. they should do one with a nu-male.

I'll show you deep, faggot

Damn...

Uhhh.... Well I understand where this is going but every racial group in the west is benefiting from the inequality in the world. I guess Mexicans, Asians , and blacks don't buy cell phones, chocolate, and cheap clothing?

No need for the white rage now. This pic is what I consider TRY HARD.

i bet this "garcia" fellow lives in america

That doesn't even take into consideration the fact that these jobs wouldn't even exist for those people to feed their families if American consumerist excesses were toned down.

What's really deep is the shit I pushed down your mom's colon last night.

Stop protesting this picture. It's true. Globalism is fucking awful, and white feminists have literally nothing to complain about.

How can you not agree with this?

not so deep because the niggers dont rape the white girl

That laptop hasn't got any keys

I mean, that's the best part, I don't get why you guys don't see this.

Lesbianic looking white feminist woman crying because she's depressed and life is so hard and she's such an anarchist but meanwhile she is "privileged" as fuck.

please don't be a sodomite on this board thank you.

weak shit

It's demoralisation.
Shames women for opposing the status quo.
Not the Che Guevara t-shirt. If a woman takes this off, what does she then put on in this context?

>Nigger stealing the food

Colour me surprised

Here's a solution.

* Europe and America for European races.
* Everyone else has to go back, with some exceptions for people with a long family line in Europe/America who have clearly and fully assimilated.
* No more global trade. America, Europe, and Russia will trade with each other.
* The rest of the world can trade with each other, but no trade between the two groups. That means no technology, food, or assistance from the Euro trade group to the rest of the world.
* Japan and South Korea have a one time option to choose their trade group. Once they choose, they're committed. No going back.

Let's see which parts of the world thrive and which parts of the world fall apart.

>Globalism is fucking awful

It really is. But try telling people that globalism destroys industry in foreign countries by forcing them to compete with mega corporations who can literally buy their politicians, land, and mineral rights and that it's nothing more than 21st century colonialism and people lose their shit. America has all the resources and labor it needs to sustain itself. Globalism is a farce.

It's an attack on super rich leftcucks with rich daddies that never worked a day in their lives who larp as a revolutionary leftis for five years of their life while being the primary beneficiary of global capitalism...

Jeez why did Sup Forums get so fucking dumb