zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
youtube.com/watch?v=T5v6Db9TiSw
youtube.com/watch?v=CBG8RCuaTng
youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least this nigger has proper trigger discipline

genocide

Vote against politicians who keep social programs going. In other words cut off money fo dem programs.

Stop making guns easy to get
>inb4 SHALL
It says "well regulated" for a reason. Letting gun show vendors in Indiana sell to traffickers without batting an eye is how Chicago becomes Chiraq. If you're an upstanding citizen worth a fuck you would have no problem getting a gun legally; problem is that greedy gun runners get support from drumplings because they think the right to bear means unlimited firepower floating through the criminal underworld.

>cut off social programs
>LA reverts to Reagan era crime wave/riots
>NYC reverts back to Reagan era shit hole
>The South becomes literal Huehue land
Welfare is not designed to end poverty it is a form of risk management dumbshit

lol wtf

/thread

Fucking this.

Shut down welfare. Full stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM

Build a bridge to Africa. Leave a trail of fried chicken and water melon along the way and lock them in. Don't ever let them come back.

Problem solved.

how many bullets in that pistol drum-mag?

I bust knuckles to output the best and fastest work I can. I dislike giving a cut of every single job I do to Tyrone. I'd like if there was a way other than barter to fix that.

I think that would start whatever change you're dreaming of.

Like most niggers he loves drums
enjoy your jams jammal

you PREACH the BLEACH

thumbnail looks like pyro from tf2

Government issue to black market arm dealers even the guy in the pic isn't sure

*lock them out

This is what our tax dollars fund.

Pretty sure this has some threads of truth. You can't buy/own certain weapons here, but if you flood tge niggers with them, then confiscate said weapons, then they're pretty much yours.

Containment.

Tire necklace all the niggers

>how Chicago becomes Chiraq

Niggers is how Chicago becomes Chiraq. Montana has shitloads of guns but you won't get shot by Jared if you cut in front of him at Bass Pro Shops. Continuing to ignore the role of niggers in creating their own misery means you just keep creating more laws that whites will generally obey but nogs won't follow, and when they don't and get arrested, liberals get to bitch about the racist justice system.

Give a white 18 guns and he'll sell most then try to bag a deer with the rest. Give a nigger 18 guns and he outfits his gang then kills people over Hot Pockets.

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Crispr in all newborn niglets to render them infertile in a generation the problem is solved

Stress 2nd amendment and prioritise on a community level (the white community that is) weapons handling and maintenance.

declare open season on subhumans

This is truly the only option. I wish people realized how important it is to our future that we rid this country of shitskins. We're in a fight for our survival and most people don't even know it.

Yes but in America we turn our nigger problem into a gun problem. That was my point.

Chiraq is fixing itself
Just not fast enough

Apparently niggers can't even possibly vote if it requires an ID. If we actually enforced our gun laws in stead of letting stupid hicks sell out their own race then we would have much less of a problem.

Then you can't deal with it with laws, unless those laws address the nigger problem, which they can't because muh equal protection. Any form of gun control, when whites don't have a problem with guns, is just upping the nigger tax on whites and will be ignored by nogs or used to further imprison them.

If that's your end goal, then skip the middleman stage of penalizing whites and just argue for the mass incarceration of groids.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The truth is, Slavery divided black families.

The end of Slavery saw divided black individuals with no families and no wealth migrate to the inner cities.

They've been trapped festering in concrete jungles on welfare with broken families and no money ever since.

Improve the economy, get these people working, move into suburban areas, and the gangs and drug dealing and shooting will stop.

Also ban rap music, it destroys their personal morality as well as glorifies crime.

We are talking about real solutions not your LARP fantasy. The fact is that guns are legally purchased and then enter a Grey area of the law with gun shows/ ghost guns and groups like the so called aryan brotherhood and 1% motorcycle clubs then distribute those guns to nigs who then kill white hipsters in Chicago.

round them all up and give them the option of either deportation or extermination
any cucks or sympathizers will be thrown in with their pet chimps and can go with them

genocide

The truth is that black men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every black man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A white boy, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A black man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all black men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>Black men have access to every type of girl

When a white wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A white fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A white hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A black men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>Black men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that black people play such as basketball and football. What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by black people. Black men are literally gods.

>nigs who then kill

Well there's your problem, genius.

You're talking in circles and acting like a middle school teacher who has to create a rule for everyone because that one tard can't stop shitting in the fish tank.

Just address the problem. As long as you have niggers, you'll have niggers killing people. Look at knife violence in the UK. Should we then ban knives too? Should we keep banning white people from owning anything dangerous because niggers will use it to kill people?

Eventually your creeping nanny state will have to address the "LARPy" issue of nigs gonna nog and no law imposed on whites will stop them from nogging.

Most of those guns are stolen you fucking idiot

Black men are more prone to exhibit aggressive and violent behavior, for better and for worse. They have more testosterone after all. That means that they are more prone to exhibit traits that are attractive to women, therefore they are more attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

One interesting fact, for example, is that traits on the dark triad, which are confirmed to be attractive to women, are more prevalent on blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy

zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf

>Black individuals reported higher levels of narcissism than White individuals on the narcissism measures that captured less pathological facets of this construct. Study 3 also included indicators of psychological adjustment and found that the pathological aspects of narcissism were more strongly associated with maladjustment for Black individuals than for White individuals.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians.

>checks flag
Well I was wrong because genocide isn't that much of a fantasy where you are from. In the USA however we do not act like Muslims. Also I just said we should close loopholes and enforce laws. If it wasn't so easy to traffick guns to niggers then they wouldn't have so many. Knife violence is only scary if your an English pussy.

>buy automatic pistol for self protection
>can't even prevent it from being stolen
Maybe white people arent responsible enough to own guns

>where you are from. In the USA however we do not act like Muslims.

>Croatia
>Muslim

I WILL FITE U

>Persian sex slave colony for centuries
>don't act like Muslims
Western culture is best culture

You're all laughing now, but that nigger is a true survivalist. He has tactically enchanced his weapons by attaching cans of tuna to them in case of a race war breakout. Concidering a food shortage will be highly likely in the event. This commando negroid can in this fashion not only "bust a cap in yo white ass", but also recover some energy AND fuel up on omega-3 acids simultaneously, thus saving some precious raping/looting time. The joke's on you, Sup Forums.

you ignore them and let police do their job, stop bringing the black problem to the spotlight

Someone missed the toilet and got shit all over the counter

I just don't see it.

I'm white, live in Baltimore City... and all the girls (white and black) drool over me.

So I thought, well maybe it's because I'm white in an all black neighborhood, so I'm unique or whatever...

But I also started paying attention to interracial couples in Baltimore, Delaware, Philadelphia, and New York, because I spend a lot of time in these 4 areas... and in almost all cases, the interracial man is a white guy... barely ever see a black guy with a white girl/Hispanic girl/Asian girl. I always see the it on TV... but VERY seldom in real life.

Hippies should be allowed to experience this type of "drum circle"

Allow blacks to develop there own positive culture free from the prison industrial complex and greedy corporate culture manipulation. Promote positive roll models in the other than basketball players in the media. Not much else.

Of course we should help Blacks to develop a healthy culture of work ethics — out on the cotton fields.

Least we can do for them.

ya cause hippies muh degeneracy amiright?
they like are a problem amiright? guys? nazi? guys?

You can't. It's their genetics. This is what happens when you bring cancer to your society.

this maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=T5v6Db9TiSw

Most blue pilled post I've ever read

youtube.com/watch?v=CBG8RCuaTng

Cutting off welfare and most food stamps to the single moms with 12 kids would be a start. In 8 years they would reverse the breeding epedemic

you again?

Drums are unreliable as fuck, I'm not worried.

Well, I can't pretend I wouldn't enjoy a bunch of hippies being removed from existence.
I may be biased, I'm in California; rampant degeneracy here

no, in 8 years they would have just voted back in that same welfare state or at the very least rioted until they got their gibmedats back in their pockets

Eugenics. It's the only way. No politics or war can solve this dilemma civilization is currently facing.

Take it from this guy. His flag should be evidence enough of what happens when you give niggers an inch

I wonder if you fuck a black girl and make kids with her. The the kids will still consider themselves black. So they are still niggers. Are your nigger kid going to be niggers but smart niggers?

Ya can't fix low IQ with gibs

We don't

We move to the suburbs

Only people who are racist are white trash who cant afford to live in a nice neighborhood. No sympathy for them.

I live in Las Memes and it's pretty common here

>Automatic pistol

You have no idea what you are talking about.

If you can't fix the problem of nig nogs you can at least entertain yourself, and the world, by conducting social experiments on them. Similar to what feminists and the democrats are doing.

white sheets and ropes

>conducting experiments on them. Similar to what dr moreau did.

FTFY

No the goal is to starve them to death or Force them into the work force. Those who don't assimilate.. die.

Isn't that animal cruelty?

with bullets and mass graves.

>white sheets

Why would you waste your national flag on them?

>the nigs revolt
Wow that is exactly what we want. Or did you forget about the Day of the Rope?

How many white people do they have to breed with until you can't tell they're niggers any more?

Krauts with the bantz Blitz, kek

Do absolutely nothing, because between gang violence and free abortion, blacks will cease to be part of the demographic make-up of the nation by 2150

impeccable trigger discipline, tho

Nice try

Dey wuz gud bois

With guns that fold in half

3 time's.

There's no sorting out the nigs, leave them alone and things will solve themselves on time. Natural cycle of life, let it have its course.

Put them on a leaky boat back to Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

Is that Barry whites last performance?

>implying you don't want that BBC
You're not fooling anyone here Sven.