Why are you guys so racist?

Why are you guys so racist?

Black violence and poor academic performance is due to poverty, which is due to Jim Crow laws. Just give blacks a hand up, and they'll become even more of an asset to America.

Diversity is what makes us great.

Other urls found in this thread:

fathersmanifesto.net/african101facts.htm
z139.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/the-facts-that-need-to-be-explained/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False.

That's due to culture.

>Culture
>Made by Blacks
Culture reflects biological tendencies. It's already ridiculous enough that you're suggesting culture lowers SAT scores by hundreds of points

>Black violence and poor academic performance is due to poverty
>how much does it cost to stay home and study
instead of going out and committing acts of violence?

They have a culture of poverty. Even when they get money.

>biological tendencies

You don't even realize how ignorant you sound. Try going to college.

Here, read this:
fathersmanifesto.net/african101facts.htm

So then why are poor white communities much less violent than poor nigger hoods?

How the fuck does poverty affect IQ scores? These are based on things like pattern recognition and logic, not prior knowledge.

A shitty culture isn't any easier to change than shitty genetics, and you still get screeched at and labeled a racist if you suggest that black culture is a problem.

this is literally what you are saying
that black people are too poor to not commit violence and too poor to study

whatever ones opinions of blacks, i do believe they are actually capable of staying out of trouble and studying, if they wanted to
and at zero cost

>bought the race is a social construct meme

>Appealing to authority
You have no answer to my argument. As my name suggests, fuck off. Molyneuk would be disappoint

They have poor nutrition growing up.

Racism.

Food stamps are given by government

Race is literally a social construct. Just becuase someone has a different skin tone doesn't make them a different species.

"Oh look i went out in the sun and got a tan. Now I'm suddenly stupid and lazy!" -- That's what you sound like

And they sell the for drugs becauuuuse poverty. Then their kids grow up with low IQ.

>black people are too poor to not commit violence and too poor to study

Poverty causes those things, yes.

You have no facts to back up your claims.

False

See

Wow racism. So edgy. Would you like a cookie?

Yeah, it's just skin color.

Look! White people!

Already addressed. It's a culture of poverty. We are literally all the same on the inside.

Black violence and poor performance is demonstrably not due to poverty. Thats babys first red pill. Theres a sizeable literature on why the environment-only explanation doesnt work for crime or iq gaps, and very little that actually supports it. It forms a consensus solely because its politically acceptable, whereas the environment+genes explanation is not.

how much does it cost stay home and practice multiplication?

see

>unironically being this retarded

>things that look different on the outside are different on the inside.

Red and Green M&Ms are totally different. Yep. Racist logic.

I thought it was do to white supremacy?

You're a racist for not thinker otherwise

Also, on the small chance that youre not a troll or that anyone in this thread actually believes the consensus "race is a social construct" bullshit, here:
z139.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/the-facts-that-need-to-be-explained/

If you can't afford to bring your own pencil they fail you.

Sage if you're going to post in a bait thread.

If race is a social construct than how can racism can exist

cherry picked data.

This is a troll thread.

no, it is due to personal choices

Even if that was true, which I don't' concede, diversity has still contributed hugely to our success and happiness as a nation.

No shit, but we can redpill observing newfags

So evolution produced groups of people who developed in different environments with different skin color, hair texture, bone structure, facial features, etc...but magically all the differences are just cosmetic and there's no way there's any variance in cognition or brain capacity? You think evolution cares about progressive politics and is only skin deep?

Yes, people that aren't racist are trolls. Okay dude.

Citation needed

Post evidence disproving that blacks are intellectually inferior too whites
Otherwise you're just a troll

There are blacks out there that are smarter than you.

No it hasn't, America was better before it was diverse, diversity is a weakness

No you're a troll because you deny evidence as being racist or cherry picked and making outlandish claims without evidence so people will pay you attention

Off the top of my head, air conditioning, traffic lights and hip hop music.

Niel Degrasse Tyson

wrong.

So you post a picture of a retard who larps as a scientist?

He's an outlier
On average whites are smarter than blacks

No it hasn't. Go find the Putnam studies on diversity. Putnam was horrified by his findings and refused to publish them for years, because he could not find a way to twist them away from the conclusion that diversity is strongly correlated with worse communities. And read the link I left "the facts that need to be explained", you'll see just how difficult it is to make an "environment-only" workable.

Literal physicist. Smarter than you could ever hope to be.

Nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight
Air conditioning is too broad a term to ahve an inventor
And Hiphop music is trash and part of the shitty culture you described

You're just trolling
You have been disproven as a retarded libshit don't respond to me anymore as I have left this thread cuck

Probably, but that doesn't negate my post at all.

Neil degrasso is a rare exception to the trend

Lol good one, schlomo

Whatever. You guys are beyond redemption. Have fun with your racist little hidey hole.

Hopefully one day you'll join the rest of humanity and accept the scientific consensus that race doesn't exist.

Its a culture of materialism and ultimately ignorance that is rampant in the inner cities. On average black people may not be as intelligent as white people, or maybe they are or capable of being so.

But social welfare programs have decimated the African American family, removing an income earning father and replacing him with welfare and parenting with govt day care and year round k-12 school.

african americans trade in self responsibility and ultimately their freedom for a life of borderline poverty with no responsibilities, just tow the party line, vote democrat. The democrats still look at them as nigger slaves.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHA

Ha, he rage quited

Exactly. We're all the same but our choices affect our outcome. At least someone here gets it.

Are there really people dumb enough to believe that Niel Defag Tyson is smart?

Why does culture affect their SAT scores?

Sadly, yes.

I agree that poverty is the real issue behind it all, but so long as people play the racist narrative I have no choice but to be a racist. The media taught me all I know about racism. Violent protests solidified my racist views.
It's naught but an endless cycle to mask real issues.

>STOP TALKING IN TERMS OF RACE/COLOUR
>STOP SPREADING RACISM TO THE YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE
>START LOOKING AT THE WORLD OBJECTIVELY
>WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS, AND THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN IS JUST THAT, A FUCKING COLOR

B-but he liked a Christopher Nolan movie and pretended to be Carl Sagan for a few hours!!

we are not all the same but just as all cultures are not the same.

I will never be as smart as Tesla and if White Europeans never settled america then indians would still be running around north and south america throwing pointy sticks at animals and trying to not die from an infection.

rich people commit acts of violence and get shit grades too, so the poverty argument is bullshit
MANY SUCH CASES!

I can't believe there are people who actually say shit like this and mean it.

green m&m got sickle cell, does red m&m??? your logic is flawed. Chihuahua and Bulldog are not the same animal

Isn't there more genetic difference between two house flies than people of two seperate races?

Race is not a social construct, because clearly, evolution over the centuries has caused different distincitve physical variations based on where our anscestry had migrated/settled to. That's why a lineage that has been in the tropics for centuries isn't white with fair skin and shit like that. However, that's all it is, is exterior traits. It's not like the divide amonst two races has split to the point where we're now two seperate species. Again, our genetic variations are not as far apart as it is between two seperate house flies.

So in that regard no, don't be a retard and say race isn't real. But on that same token, race is socially confused with culture way too much. Blacks are bad at SAT scores and Asians excell in academics because of their culture and where they come from. Raise a black kid in a rich white family and he'll do better in school than Tyrone who comes from an impovershed home.

Alao, blacks have a significantly higher single motherhood rate than whites and it's been provwn that fatherless homes cause boys specifically to grow up more violent and less successful in school, stastically speaking. That and again, their shitty thug culture is what causes this. Not because they have nigger genes, you fucking tards. Their culture is what is and has always been inferior. Their skin doesn't matter. Have a society of black babies all raised under proper homes for at least a couple generations where there's proper infrastructure and maybe they'd act like whites without any problems. Africans influenced by whites in the past failed because they were already grown adults who just couldn't pay attention and in their failing to learn they kept the self destructive culter ball rolling for their future generations.

Why is the Asian culture better than the black culture? Might it have something to do with the people who founded it?

You cucks want diversity but don't want unity. Typical racist liberal.

Start with the premise that africans are inferior to us but are basically human. Then take a few million of them and disrupt their families during slavery, reduce their men to losers via discrimination both legal and not, then fuel the breakup of their families by providing welfare based on number of children, and it's sorta true that whites, both good intentioned and bad, have contributed to the breakdown of the black family in america.

Life is complex. It's not as simple as joos dindus and wonderful whitey, the way Sup Forums tends to view it.

If you mean because they're genetically better or something I don't think that's why. Asians just got their shit together and they had generations of tradition and discipline to whip their culture into shape. Really, it boils down to is an idea or practice being properly adopted and integrated into a society and whether or not said idea or practice is for the benefit of future generations. Black cultures have just sucked at it hardcore. My point is that they're not a seperate creature that's irredeemable, but that they're stuxk in this vicious cycle of having a shitty society that makes shitty kids that then produce another generation of that same shitty society over and over.

How does racism make an all black community more violent?

>It's not like the divide amonst two races has split to the point where we're now two seperate species.
Dogs breeds are all still the same species and they can interbreed with one another, yet it's accepted that some breeds are more intelligent or more aggressive than others.

>Raise a black kid in a rich white family and he'll do better in school than Tyrone who comes from an impovershed home.
A little bit, but not by much, and not as well as a white kid would. Look up the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

Jesus Christ goy, this place is a bit more nuanced and ironic than t_d. OP is clearly being sarcastic.

But again like the houseflies aren't the genetic differences amongst dogs vastly greater than humans?

Forensic experts identify a victim by RACIAL TRAITS (Skull shape, eye shape, dentition arrangement).

Most African societies never had anything like Jim Crow laws, and yet blacks in these societies in general are much lower intelligence than African Americans.

This is partially due to the better nutritional environment of African Americans, but it is likely just as much influenced by the increased white admixture in African Americans relative to their pure African cousins across the pond.

Shit. That's interesting. Still, regardless if they're not as bright they're not inherently more prone to violence si.ply because of genetics imo. I feel like violent tendencies amongst western black and African communities is due to nurture more than nature again because of that cycle of raising kids to be just as immoral as you.