Hungarian here on vacation to Amerishart what are some places I must visit here?

Hungarian here on vacation to Amerishart what are some places I must visit here?

The Interracial Breeding grounds.

find a comfy rural area, meet some rural and suburban retards, look at all the silly 20th century police cars, go to disney world

what part of US`?

back the way you came

i feel like im the whitest ive seen so far

Wilmington NC

no

Those are called FEMA CORPS its a ten month program of interracial breeding grounds disguised as disaster relief training

>Wilmington NC
I'm sorry

also why do you guys swipe all cards and not use a pin like a normal human being? i swear you give 0 fucks about card security

America really does have interracial breeding programs do research on fema corps alot of young liberals get tricked into it

Use this as a guide. Stay in the blue areas.

its okay

>tfw hungarian captcha

i already fucked a black here

Are you male or female?

South side of Chicago is lovely this time of year

Gross

Did you get AIDS?

i know

Goto Nashville and Memphis

i hope no

In the South:
Stone Mountain Georgia
Alamo San Antonio Texas
West
Death Valley Grand Canyon
Las Vegas to see the utter stupidity of putting a city in the desert

You could hit the Outer Banks. Better than Wilmington, I'M ON
If you will be in NC for a while, get out west to the Smokies, it's beautiful.

Try some of the american rap culture

Why did you come here before researching this? It's very obvious that we have copious national parks and fun multi-thousand mile roads to enjoy.

Or just pick some place or other that has other fun stuff to do that you're interested it, whether that be a neat city or a sports place or a nice beach.

Are you the guy from Texas who had the white Jeep Cherokee repossessed with the ex-wife?

just go home

i dont know i never research things i originally wanted to visit all fast food places then go to the beach

>Bolivia
rare

Because our country isn't full of Gypsies

t. 56%

Go drown in a lake

Go north to Virginia beach
Shenandoah Park is pretty

Make the pilgrimage to charleston sc to pay homage to st. dylann.

will do
went to wilmingtons beach already how different is va

You'll be disappointed.

You should go to a shooting range for fun before you leave.

Fast food places are terrible. That's awful, but I don't blame you for it. I'd suggest something like the Flame Thrower from Dairy Queen.

As far as beaches go, if you're in NC then you have pretty good beaches like the other guy said about the outer banks. It's probably not worth traveling somewhere else unless you like long distance travel or want to try a different beach.

sure why not I have a maga hat already if that counts

im not disappointed im enjoying myself extremely thus far

pretty similar if you wanna see the Appalachian mountains drive west (there's no niggers out there)

Where are you staying?

have you been to a walmart?
You might as well visit all of our examples of Jewish excess & debauchery

Smokey mountains. Gatlinburg tennassee

Go North, no niggers.

raleigh

yes

I was born there. Get out asap.

Visit the outerbanks, season's right to enjoy the islands off the coast. If you're traveling around come to eastern Tennessee, lots of scenic mountains along with Gatlinburg and Pigeon forge.

As for the rest of Tennessee, avoid Nashville after dark, avoid Memphis at all.

Head west and check out our National Parks.
Everything else in this country is a waste of your time.

When I visited America, driving through New Mexico and Arizona blew me away. I I have never seeing desert in my life beyond beautiful.

Also San Diego was great, much better than that dirty shithole Los Angeles

Chicago had great architecture, Cloud Gate is worth having a look

Washington DC it's very beautiful surprisingly feels like a European city.

Amarillo, TX

visit palo Duro Canyon

>New York City. The height of American urban life.
>White utopia. AKA Small town of 10-20k where whites are 90%+.
>The South. Rednecks and niggers n sheeit.
>Appalachia. Mountain folk and assorted bumpkins.
>The Southwest. Where Hollywood westerns were filmed. Imagine yourself as a cowboy.
>Northwest. Wear a hipster outfit and go to Starbucks. Go hiking through the redwoods.

show boobs

That's literally the environment I drove through.

It felt like Red Dead Redemption. Like I'm going to see some cowboys and Indians chasing each other lol.

My question is:

Why the fuck can you travel to the US visa-free and not Poland?

>visit all fast food places
If you're in NC, go to Cook-out.

i already have (new ip due to inflight wifi to new york)

Inglewood, CA. Detroit, MI. Oakland, CA. Washington, DC. Camden, NJ.

You can't. There's too many and many of them are regional. Some of the best ones are regional too. In-n-Out for instance.

Also, for the essentials for a US visit:

North East
>New York City honestly. Doesn't matter if they're a bunch of liberals and shitskins, it's one of the best cities in the world
>Niagra Falls if you want to do some dumb touristy shit and look at a waterfall
>Boston
>Going to Boston will give you a chance to see some countryside in the area
>Tons of cozy small towns in Pennsylvania
>Stop by Philly for some food and some sights, but leave quickly as to have minimal contact with the swarm of niggers that inhabit this forsaken city

Capitol
>Washington DC
If you like Museums, the museums are free here and can take you multiple days to get through.
>Virginia
I don't know what you can do specifically, there are lots of little things and parks, but I find this to be a cozy and visually-appealing state in general.

Florida
>Disney World in Florida if you're never been to Disney before.
>Islands of Adventure is even better though if you like thrill rides
>Also many other tourist rides and other bullshit in Orlando
>The beach. Any beach. Just google beaches.
>Blue Spring State Park to swim if you prefer something shady and cold water (or some other stream around wherever you're at)
>Miami to party, shop, and eat some good Cuban food

Also there are TONS of natural Parks. If you want some outdoor activities, just ask locals, or use google and take your chances.

Oh man, I love that place. Best fast food burgers.

Yeah, New Orleans is a popular destination. You'll see tons of coal burning there.

Eh, you've seen one desert, you've seen them all. It's boring and monotonous. Unless your car is overheating and then it's very very stressful.

Food-wise, Smorgasboard in Brooklyn is pretty good albeit pricey if you're there till Saturday. The 9/11 museum is also unironically good.

>In-n-Out for instance
Hard no

Chicago southern side, real nice.

Food-wise, there are a million places I can recommend to eat.
Don't go out of your way to go to some yelp-recommended bullshit. Just think with your stomach, see where people are eating and enter a place with food that looks appealing to you.

It's a competitive market in NYC, food culture is strong and most of it will be good.

Depends on your time and monetary budgets and where you are. If you've got ample of both of those, then the best way to experience the real america is undeniably a road trip. Rent or buy a car, take 2-4 weeks and drive from the coast to coast.

ive a budget of 150k for now and 3 months

>150k
>isn't flying first class
Nigga what are you doing?

there is no first class afaik im literally on a tiny ass plane what is 3 seat wide