This "boy" is 10yrs old

Instagram minimum age is 13yrs, but nobody seems to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/fashion/this-10-year-old-boy-is-already-a-make-up-prodigy-makeuupbyjack-instagram-4673798/
boundless.com/sociology/textbooks/boundless-sociology-textbook/aging-18/a-global-perspective-on-aging-127/the-social-construction-of-aging-718-7746/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=321s
superseriousscientistsprovethateverythingrealisactuallyasocialcunstruct.biz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

report it multiple times

Thanks a*erica

His parents turned him into a faggot so Instagram will let it slide.

the most fucked up thing it's that he has thousands of enablers who actively encourage this shit. I don't expect a child to behave with any kind of logic or moral but adults encouraging this is fucking sad.

We need some serious spanking to happen to this "boy", to "his" parent's and to every single fucking adult around "his" life as soon as possible.

indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/fashion/this-10-year-old-boy-is-already-a-make-up-prodigy-makeuupbyjack-instagram-4673798/

>Jack from the UK

Why has he not been beaten to near-death by his schoolmates yet ? Seriously.

Your shithole is promoting this faggotry. I hope it was worth to let those marxists teach in your universities.

At 10 years old I was riding my bike around the neighborhood, playing street hockey, climbing trees, and digging for worms. What the fuck happened

Is this the new Timmy thick

It is really quite fucked up

>parent's
Probably a single mom

What is the recent trend of pushing young boys into being trannies and homos?

507,200 views... he calls his fallow pedo faggots "his unicorns"

I won't deny that America does promote degeneracy but you cannot imply that most of the EU does that shit too, maybe even harder. Sorry the burger has a point.

The lipstick he uses looks bad.

And I'm not denying it's not happening in Europe. I just said it started in Murica.

Fucking jizzskin pigskin degenerate animals

He's just to get raped and beaten to death by a pack of feral sand niggers.

way to much highlighter and weak blending what a fag

kids arent allowed to "bully" these days

I think these are the unicorns that he's talking about.

Age is a social construct, take a sociology course and educate yourselves you rural/suburban retards.

boundless.com/sociology/textbooks/boundless-sociology-textbook/aging-18/a-global-perspective-on-aging-127/the-social-construction-of-aging-718-7746/

He's ORANGE FFS

Holy....The Beautiful Ones are here. This really is the end of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=321s

This is some Tiberius shit

probably a dyke really.

i showed this to my mom and she said she saw him on ellen.

yes..really fucked..*ziipp*..up..the jews..*fap fap* are to blame..

Had to be a fucking leaf, here's your (you). Now go back to your safe space you faggot.

kek'd

Rules and laws dont apply when leftists approve.

If that hasn't been fucked in the anus more than few times, I think that than age limit is the logical question.

Do kids not get beat up anymore for acting like fags?

Anti-bullying has let down too many people.

Some things are sacred.

Someone impersonate Podesta and ask him in the comments if he thinks he's hot shit.

WHEN WILL IT END?

And his farts never make a sound!

Some people may say the west is fucked up... It's not the west, it's the anglosphere. But the problem is that everything the eternal anglo put its greasy fingers on, turns to shit instantly, and they've already laid tentacles over the whole world.
Thanks Jew.K., Jewmerica and Kikenada for making the world a living hell.

I think this kids family has more pressing issues other than worrying about their kid getting molested over the World Wide Web.

I don't think it should be actively encouraged but I don't think they should be shunned if they actually just wanna wear some make-up.

It's fucking sad isn't it? Water balloon fights with the kid across the street and pickup tackle football games on the church front lawn. The fucking hippies did this shit. Fucking hate hippies.

Actually they should get their ass beat in school every day.

holy crap he's cute ;o

The parents should be jailed and the kid should receive shock therapy.

Just reported his account for innapropriate content: self harm. The kid is ruining his future and harming his own self-image

I grew up raised by old-school hippies and I spent all day running around outside as a kid. The hippies weren't the ones who decided to lock kids inside with a tablet all day.

>implying most degeneracy from the world didnt start with 1930's hollywood

The parents actually should have him taken off them for neglect, if not abuse for allowing this.

>Ruining your life for twitter followers
If this isn't first world problems, then I don't know what the fuck.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

I'm gonna join ya on this one.

Technically it started in Europe, Germany to be specific. America was founded by puritans, it is the later germanic hordes that invaded and brought their traditions of fucking shit up and degeneracy.

SAVE OUR SONS

>hurrr durrrr muh safespace! a kid put some makeup on, im so triggered, get him banned, censor it now!!! *autistic screeching*

How ironic that you fucks behave exactly like the SJWs you claim to hate. You're a parody of yourselves

If he was naked in his pics on his instagram would you want his account censored you pedo?
We want it censored because he's underage and is being used by an adult pushing an agenda that he hasn't come to the knowledge of yet

>start wearing heavy makeup at 10 y/o
>skin dries up and they end up looking like ugly old people by the time they're in their early thirties
these stupid faggots never think ahead

meanwhile I have skin like a 16 year old at age 25 because I never used any of that shit

Look, the kid's a faggot but he's just the tip of the iceberg and seems pretty willing, you don't know that he is being used for an agenda. He likely is but may just be a genuine faggot, your time is better spent as they will never ban him, there are may other accounts like this.

please be my girlfriend

you seem to care a lot about shit that doesn't matter
is your butt hurt that bad?

>Always the boys.

I think "she" has a dick my dude. But also a nice taste in animu girls. Go for it.

>this level of rampant degeneracy
Even the Romans knew when enough was enough (ex. Emperor Elagabalus)

I wish bullies would call people faggots again

>#mac
he sure thinks... different

>mfw this trap loli still looks better than the average Anglo woman
JUST

I'm a dude though

You ever hear how "men age better than women"? I think it's precisely because we don't put a load of toxic shit on our faces first thing in the morning and wash it away with more toxic shit in the evening

I can't even disagree with this. Anglos are responsible for 99% of the world's degeneracy. We deserve to be slaughtered.

As long as he dies during gender reassingment surgery, I'm fine with all of this.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PARENTS??? I'm calling it, it's single mother or cucked dad.

100 lashes to the parents.

Milk is a social construct

superseriousscientistsprovethateverythingrealisactuallyasocialcunstruct.biz

he looks terrible
his head is like a lightbulb. like a white somalian

He is underage. Underage users on social media are a huge danger to themselves. There is the risk of a pedophile harming them. The account should be disabled immediately per Instagrams own terms of service.

At this point it should be clear that we need to convert to Islam and start throwing this things from the highest roofs in town

Just playing by your rules, pedo.

I think you're right. Throwing them from rooftops is protected speech.

We're done losing to the left on principles. Shame tactics don't work anymore. Who cares for hypocrisy? Not the left, because they're strategic. Now in this case, this is obvious pedophilia grooming. If you or anyone else wants to defend that, go ahead.
>flag
Probably think this faggot looks like Aisha, right Achmed?

Anglos are responsible for the best in the world as well user.

Tfw they encourage boys to act like girls so much in school that this shit happens ffs these people make me fear for the future.

So he is talking about pedophiles, got it.

this is a result of hormone disruptions in the early years of kids nowadays...from vaccines, plastic containers, tainted water, GMOs, radiation, chemicals....name it, everywhere.
Men these days produce more estrogen than testoterone because of this.
Wich makes them slightly obece, bald and less hungry for life.
the same hormone disruptions makes kids be more extreme in both good and bad ways, but its also the prime cause of this and homophelia

Fuck this gay world

This is a sympton of white single mothers, just as bad as the results of black single mothers

he's getting his sheckels

how about you get your own job instead of perusing 10 year old boys instagrams?

and some say sharia is wrong? lmao

Look at the spelling and proper capitalization. Some adult is clearly doing all this shit for him. Most people twice his age are too dumb for simple things like those already.

Don't care

Please tell me this is not a real thing..

Awe what a cutie patutie!

well i don't

America is the well from which the poison pours forth.

>that fringe
Would breed her like no tomorrow and she would hate every single one of her nazi children.