Israel

>Israel has the highest birthrate of the devolved world
>3.3 compared to Europe's 1.3
>Israel's population of 8.4 million is forecast to reach 20.6 million by 2050 in a high case scenario, meaning the small country could simply run out of room
>They're going to need more space

You see where this is going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o20PoOkEF1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America.27s_Defenses_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albania 13.1

Israel is on the road to an ecological, social and quality of life disaster because as the population density rises it becomes more violent, congested and unpleasant to live in and with absolutely no room for any species other than humans. They NEED to expand, they WANT to expand, and they ARE GOING TO EXPAND.

Sean Spicer's Freudian Slip: TRUMP'S GOAL IS TO "DESTABILIZE SYRIA"

youtube.com/watch?v=o20PoOkEF1E

America has been helping destabilize the middle east so Israel can expand. One day it will become the worlds super power to replace America.

This is a good thing. More whites, less muslims, if they can replace the entire region then they should

Remember to spay and neuter your Jews.

One, the Jews are not white
Two, most of the Muslims will flee to Europe destroying the White countries while the Jews take over the world.

most jews racemixed with europeans and are very white, most jews are white and many have blonde hair and shit like that

Muslims can't flee if they're dead

Jews are also making close friends with the Chines because they plane on doing to Chines what they did to the west.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Israel

I got this from another user. interesting.

1) ["Greater Israel"]

It's connected to Agenda 21/24 & the MEU(Middle Eastern Union. Which is either going to be Arab controlled,Jewish controlled or a Mix of Both). The "plan" also makes for some great propaganda & Ego boosting.

"Greater Israel" isn't really possible due to the Logistics/Military & Population factors/needs. Which is why the Zionists have worked with other groups involving Destabilization of the ME, allowing for possible land grabs when the dust settles.The Zionists have also worked with other groups to create hostile environments(Islam/Muslim takeover & Anti-Semitic view) in The West, that would cause Jew's to all go back to Israel. Zionists also exploit the "victim complex" that Jew's in The West have due to Holocaust brainwashing. Since Jews living in The West can always flee to Israel, they can be manipulated(by Zionists,Social Engineers, etc) into helping destroying The West.

Israel Embassy's are part of this & like how during the Cold War the US placed "landmine nukes" to protect Europe's borders from large Russian force movements, Israel has something similar to protect its borders from Arab forces.

After the "6 Day War", Israel came up with a Contingency Plan/Kill-Switch that would be used if Israel was pushed to the brink of being overwhelmed. Israel has nukes(lots of them) specifically intended to be used for the Samson Option(Nukes would target/blow up everyone, allies & enemy's). This is the reason why no country attacks Israel but "Saber Rattles" alot & even if Arab country's had nukes(SA already has some), they wouldn't be used against Israel.

Zionists/Zionism only cares about the country of Israel, not the people. Anyone regardless of Religion/Race can be them, so its not exclusively Jews who are them.

Israel is not the only country that has Zionist/Zionism like Groups/Movements that only care about the Country. Those groups/movements are called Countrism/Countrists.

Kike lebensraum

The plan for Greater Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

The got turned into "Rebuilding America's defences", by the Neo Cohens in the Republican party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America.27s_Defenses_2

"Rebuilding America's Defences" written mostly by Zionists and Zionist Jews, called for a "New Pearl Harbour" - then 9/11 happened

Funny isn't it

I really don't see a problem with this. Let the Kikes keep the Muslims in check. Let the ME be their problem then we don't have to keep sending men there.

I absolutely have no problem with this idea.

No, this is where they are going to expand.

why tho?

The only jews actually reproducing are inbred ultra orthodox who do nothing to sustain the security of the israeli state. israel is a failed state thats going to be wrecked in any protracted war with arabs.

>I really don't see a problem with this. Let the Kikes keep the Muslims in check. Let the ME be their problem then we don't have to keep sending men there.

Why do you think so many Muslims from the middle east are getting into Europe and the USA?
They are emptying out the lands that (((they))) want in the middle east.

The problem with Israel is that the people who have kids in Israel are either Arab or Ultra-Orthadox. Arabs want to destroy Israel (and rightfully so), and the Ultra-Orthadox are useless people.

Finally we will be in a proper size.
sometimes I jealous that other people can drive for hours and feel like the are so far a way, like you are in a foreign country

This.

Greater Israel means more Mudslimes fleeing to Europe and soon they'll start sending them all over the world just to get them out faster.

They are already lowering the birthrate in Japan so the will be forced to start bringing in immigrants.

Because this part of the Ukraine is full of fucking jews.

You lived on this territory before, but were forced out. And it's plenty of fertile land with native population which is dying out naturally.

fuck it.
how can i join the jews?

>>Israel has the highest birthrate of the devolved world
That explains why so many jews are chimping out then.

You hit the schvitzka on the schlemeil.

.3 compared to Europe's 1.3

2.1 of that are Arabs.

Only the remaining 1.2 are Jews.

Umm, no sweetie.

Urban development in a racially homogeneous community doesn't create the problems you describe. Detroit didn't become the way it is today because of zoning laws.

Move to Israel and find a Jewish QT

It has nothing to do with the population increase. Just look at fucking Banglaids, a small country with 160 million people in it

Shame that doesn't work for the oblivious niggers who are not as smart but worse in other ways. Man talk about subversive terrorism...
Hillary knew too

And as this guy said There are plenty of Jews in the upper class already, developing the territory for their needs. I see so many Jewish schools and centers opening recently.

>greater Israel
That's the wrong map. Here, take the correct one

Meant to this

The fertility rate is high because 20% of the population is Arabs and the Orthodoxes are trying to compete with them. Add that we're in the middle of a Russian diaspora and things get real ugly quickly.

sounds like the Israelis are based as fuck

The Star will gorge itself on clay.

>Add that we're in the middle of a Russian diaspora

what did you mean by this?

No they don't

Russians coming in like mad. By the hundreds of thousands.

There's some Russians in Israel

>>They're going to need more space

Hizbollah and Hamas will find a good place for all the excess kikes.

Why are they fleeing from Russia?

Frontal Lobe Disorder

I wish, probably wouldn't happen in the near future though.

Less fleeing and more coming in for the good business and free citizenship. Maybe I used the word diaspora improperly, I didn't assume it meant fleeing.

What the fuck is the devolved world?

do you have any sources? Is there a slavic nationalist party? Do you think that over time jews would assimilate ukraineians into jewish culture?

the russians are they slavic or israelie or a mix? Do the russian jews have a high tfr?

but are not the migrants from russia, jewisH?

The big waves of immigration from russia is already over, it began with the fall of the soviet union because then russian jews could leave the country for the first time in 100 years. Some left over are still coming, but not nearly as much as 20 years ago.

They're pureblooded Russians. Their women put Israeli natives to shame, it's hilarious.

Of course they're Jewish.

I'm 2% Jewish can I move to Isreal and have jewish wife?

what the slavic women have a higher birth rate than jewish women? I assume these slavic women are the 2 or 3 wife of a jewish man? Are there much interbreeding?

Is there a way besides converting to Judaism to get Israeli citizenship? Is there no process through your military, if you offer to make a sort of career out of it, that will will lead you on path to obtain citizenship? I've heard of non Jews getting citizenship before.

Noose your neck schlomo