The protocols of the elders of zion

redpill me on this Sup Forums, is it real or is it fake. Also provide sources if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3InUoKJ1dl8
realzionistnews.com/?p=534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you spot the kike propaganda here? Squint your eyes, cause it's real subtle and hard to notice.

100% fake

proof?

(((Hans)))

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are 16 years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time."

B-but these things aren't happening!

Even if they are "fake news" everything in them is occurring. Really makes me think they are real.

How can it not be real when history has been walking right through its plans.

Even the whistleblower Dutch mentions it as the ultimate proof of the nwo globalist cartel.

Hello, Shlomo.

Precisely. Maybe they were written by an "Elder", maybe by the most deep undercover agent of all time. All that matters is the content, and everything I'm seeing in pic related is their culmination.
I might know what you mean, but could you elaborate more?

Real. Now start learning about blood libel and their Talmud. Then you get to see them for who they are.

This

Do you have the infographic, or just the thumbnails?

Or is it just my phone?

There is literally no proof. It's probably bullshit.

I see nothing wrong witht this

It's full size. I don't fuck around or troll when its comes to this topic. Yeah, it's the phone doing that, unfortunately.

>There is literally no proof.

Hans is correct

Fuck off kikes

Got repilled on this a week ago
Kill every kike niggers without raisin a heartbeat

they have accomplished almost everything

does it matter if its real of not if everything it talks about has happened over the past century?

>100% fake

If you are redpilled and never read the protocols, you are in for some deep shit.

Everything from subversion to the silent murder of the white race and Europe in general is documented in depth, their techniques and schemes as well.

Everything from twisting kids to being enslaved by sex to jews controlling the media of the entire world to choke all strategically dangerous content.

Its proof of why the eternal jew will never die, because its a summarized version of the Talmud.

youtube.com/watch?v=3InUoKJ1dl8

Of course it's real, when I read it in high school 20 years ago (taught as hoax) I knew right away it was legitimate. Just about everything in it has been largely accomplished in the west and developed parts of Asia as well as major inroads all over the globe. Read it. Learn it. Live it. It's real.

The whole ((anti semitism)) thing is a smokescreen.

Do you also approve of being a literal slave?
(((Boomerang)))
Oh, I've tried. Always get too disgusted to read very much at a time.
Oh, good, someone here who hasn't been fully kiked. As opposed to pic related, whose company is currently being run by a Jew because of course it is.
WE

except for that part of course

I see nothing wrong with any of the rest

Also look up Serge Monsat and the Toronto Protocols he unearthed in the 1980s. Tell me it is not exactly what's happening today.

>protip: you can't

>if they can make one generation of any nation immoral and sexy, they can take that nation

mfw jewish conspiracy is making us sexy

>the protocols are fake!

Sure thing, boiling frog.

These are the kind of people you're dealing with. He's NOT some outier, I assure you.
>In 1995, he published his most detailed work, Les Protocoles de Toronto (6.6.6), modelled upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
>Date of death: December 5, 1996
Uh-oh
The ultimate good goy

Fake, but useful allegory. You can think of it like the Revelations of St. John on the Cross, or Nostradamus.

dumping my heeb folder

It doesn't matter if it is "fake"

The information in it is true. It is a handbook on how to dismantle and subjugate a population.

Read it and look at the West. It is surprisingly accurate.

Might not be (((them))) who wrote it, but some upper echelon of humanity is using this as a playbook.

>this exactly 100%

It's obviously fake and the forgery is well documented, feel free to look it up yourself. The very idea of jews meeting up to disclose their plan to take over the world like cartoon villains is ridiculous.
There are far enough REAL evidence against jewish nepotism and subversion you can use. Holding on to stuff like that is detrimental to us.

Why do you think it became so well-known in the first place ? Because it's a very obvious fake and the antisemite arguments are crude and unqualified. It's a scarecrow to mark all criticism against jews as irrational or dishonest.

Its a fake psyop by the illuminati to make everything seem like a jewish conspiracy

for the most part its real, but its presented as disinfo

replace Zion with Sion

replace Goyim with Cattle

and replace Jews with Illuminati

then you are good to go.

One look at that picture and the flat earth make sense. (((serpent and the globe)))

It's real you faggot. Just because the authors were influenced by "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" does not make the entire book a hoax. At most, it took maybe six sentences and reworded it. That does not make the book a forgery. The two books are entirely different with a different theme. They are in no way shape or form alike.

Zionist are the Illuminati you dumbass.

he knows, iam surprized it is an albo.

how you know this ?

no the illuminati doesn't have to be jewish/zionist

the jewish problem is actually an illuminati psyop

>the forgery is (((well documented)))

im not fake goy im 100% real go look it up

Its not zionism that causes any of this, in fact zionists and globalists are enemies

Sure thing Schlomo. Care to explain to me how members are initiated into Freemasonry? What is the ritual?

because Bill cooper, the guy who predicted 9/11 a few months before said so

>Cooper also claimed that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually an Illuminati work, and instructed readers to substitute "Sion" for "Zion", "Illuminati" for "Jews", and "cattle" for "Goyim".

forgot pic

real
t. Brother Nathanael
realzionistnews.com/?p=534

yes, but how did you get this info ?

did you research ?

greeting bro nat

This book isnt fake goy its by Shlomo Sand Professor of History at Tel Aviv University.

Even if its "fake" everything it says lines up perfectly with society today.

no, i mean what was the turning point of you breaking the brainwashing and research the real world ?

Funny how they say it's fake yet it's all coming true.
What else would they say? YES! It's all true!! Of fucking course not.

trump's rise and the attacks against him by media

Does anyone have lists/links to other literature of the caliber of the Protocols?

Like MK-Ultra stuff or the likes?

Of course goy. It's the globalist who are destroying Syria and destroyed Iraq so that the Zionist can expand Israel for the "Greater Israel Project".

You're a retard. Globalist want to implement global communism in the world. They want to remove all borders to establish the one world government. In the end, the only nation that will exist is Greater Israel. The entire world will be enslaved by Jewish Communism while Zionist Jews can live in their nation peacefully and live off the labor of goyim. In a way, it's happening now with 3 billion US tax dollars being sent to Israel annually.

>Thor is killed by a Snake wrapped around the world in the Twilight of the Gods

It's a hoax goyim. Nothing to see here.

the book has mentioned things that are present now. people need to understand by jews no one means every single one, it just a number or a majority of people who identify as jews. i believe this book was written by a russian jew and so was a book condemning jewish supremacy in urss. but sadly the entertainment business is run by zionist bad bad jews thus anything exposing them would be forced in people's minds as anti semitic and fake.
so no the book isn't fake because people don't just wake up one day and decide to write a book how a certain group is crazy.

it is utterly impossible to parody a Jewish conspiracy in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.

Or If the protocols of the elders of zion did not exist, russian hackers would have to invent them.

I think they are fake as if you have been running a successful 1% controlling the masses shadow government you don't write it down.

Don't worry about this. It's probably not even real. Are you guys feeling tired? It's probably a good time for a nap. We should all just turn off the computer and go take a long nap.

The idea is to enslave the entire world when the Jewish messiah (whom is the antichrist) arrives. This will be done through global communism with Israel being the only nation existing through Zionism. The Talmud states that all Jews will return to Israel when their messiah arrives and all goyim will be their slaves. The Protocols of Zion is simply a manual on how they will achieve this.

If the protocols of Zion is a forgery, then the Talmud also must be a forgery.

Good goy. Stay asleep.

(((Pawel)))
(((Burger)))

bump