Eric Clanton's Life Will Be Hell When He Gets Sentenced

Look what you did Sup Forums, you ruined this young mans life. He will go from enjoying teaching students about the prison industrial complex to probably getting raped in prison. He will go from drinking vanilla frat drinks from Starbucks to shrinking puke soup and eating Nutraloaf. This man will be bullied, yelled at, possibly tortured in a jail because of you. This man will probably want to die in jail, try to commit suicide but won't be able to due to the way cells are built in those prisons. He will try to starve himself but he will be forcefed alive. Everyday he will be told he's scum and trash and garbage all because Sup Forums doesn't like communists. How is this defensible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He tried to kill two different people with deadly force.

>This man will probably want to die in jail, try to commit suicide but won't be able to due to the way cells are built in those prisons.
Suicide is very easy in prison.
The rest of your points are stupid, we did not force him to break the law, or even want him to.

>he will be forcefed alive

>Everything you said will happen
Not enough

How does that justify whats being done to him.
>suicide is easy in prison
Then how come there are so many suicide attempts and very little suicides in prison. You aren't given any material to do it with, and if you don't eat they forcefeed you. It's nearly impossible to die in prison.

ANTI-WHITE THUG

rule of law shall prevail

Sounds great! Anybody, communist or otherwise, that attempts to kill several people with a bike lock deserves a long life of suffering. Great news.

Anti-whites should pay financial penalties as White Genocide reparations.

You're a moronic faggot. That's the justification.

>call blacks niggers in jail
>get killed

Good.

Maybe you can visit him in prison andnblow him off you faggot

He did that to himself

Even Antifa have turned their back on Clanton, no loyalty.
Plus his lawyer basically called him a domestic terrorist and laughed at him kek
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

>Then how come there are so many suicide attempts and very little suicides in prison. You aren't given any material to do it with, and if you don't eat they forcefeed you. It's nearly impossible to die in prison.
There are no suicide attempts in prison unless someone is seeking attention. Prison is like a little mini city, you can kill yourself there very easily. Please stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

>Look what you did Sup Forums, you ruined this young mans life.
>Look what Eric Clanton did. He ruined his life.
fyp

fuck him for taking george soros money to fuck up a good country. fuck his retardation. doesnt deserve to be even called a philosophy professor. what a cunt

They may beat you up but you won't die
Explain how someone in prison would do it. Guards take away shoelaces, give prisoners plastic forks, and monitor cells so if someone tried to do it they will be tackled.

The unprovoked hitting of a person who is not acting violent in the head with a chunk of metal is not acceptable behavior. If somebody was coming at me with a bicycle U-lock and I legitimately believed that they were going to hit me over the head with it, I would be within my legal rights to shoot that person. That is how serious this is, and why he's being hit with felony charges.

All we did was expose criminal actions, yea we may have been a little harsh but what he did was done and now hes suffering the consequences.

Donnie the Punk v2

I'm looking forward to reading his thesis on how big black cocks gave him a religious experience and how he can feel the energy of his cellmates flowing through him as he's spitroasted between them.

Yeah legally you could shoot him, but legally the state can do much worse like what i described.

>eating Nutraloaf

Eating tossed salad and protein shakes.

You mean white-male cis privilege won't get him off?

That faggot is an autistic retarded nerd. He just needs to kys himself.

The rule of law is being too generous to him. He needs to be slowly and systematically tortured everyday. Have his extremities crushed or sliced off at a snail's pace. And for food be force fed what has been cut off. Only rest he gets is limited sleep, then back to the fun :^)

People have said it will be like the movie "poor little white boy"

He attempted to bash innocent people's skulls in. He deserves life or execution. I have no sympathy. Also sage because I've seen this exact same thread made like 100 times now.

Calm down there Attila the Hun.

Good, he fucking deserves it.

Personally I would have taken him on a helicopter ride.

I'm kind of pissed that our tax dollars are going to pay for him in jail. I'd rather us watch him die in a gladiator fight.

I didnt make him wear black block and assault people.

>Explain how someone in prison would do it. Guards take away shoelaces, give prisoners plastic forks, and monitor cells so if someone tried to do it they will be tackle
Nigger, Prisoners have shoelaces. They have canned goods and use the can lids to chop up sausages for midnight snacks. They have microwaves and oil. They have bleach and sulfuric acid to clean drains. Prisoners have tools to do maintenance work on prison grounds. Prisoners have landscaping tools. Prisoners have sheets and clothes and bunk beds and, from the sound of things, more things than yoy own currently. Please fuck off. Prison is not what you imagine it to be.

>How is this defensible
Well, he assaulted multiple people with a deadly weapon. That's not the kind of person who should be allowed to walk free in society.

Why do you think we should be going easy on VIOLENT CRIMINALS?

Nice nambla inclusion. Keep up the good work

>They may beat you up but you won't die
so you keep doing it, call them gay. insult their families they probably never knew

That's not how prison works
white male cis privilege doesn't exist

Hey, where do you live?

I want to go to your house all dressed up in black and smash you over the head with a hammer and then run away.

If I ever get caught by anons online and sentenced to prison, ill just tell the cops you're okay with me bashing you anonymously.

Thanks dude - I've screenshotted your thread for your consent.

Again - what's your address?

>How is this defensible?

Are you suggesting that we shouldn't hold rich white people accountable for their criminal behavior when the prison system is overflowing with poor minorities? He should be proud that he's watering down the ratio of racial disparity. He needs to take a stand and tell the judge not to give him any privileged leniency whatsoever.

>They may beat you up but you won't die
Yeah, nobody ever gets killed in prison. Use your head, idiot. You can get into a very bad situation very easily.

Hahahaha I hope he gets raped by niggers before he dies, no bad tactics, only bad targets, and this is a worthwhile fucking target

Im getting sick of this Canadian shitposter meme.

Just ban their flag.

Can't sage with photo senpai

I would legitimately pay to see antifa gladiator death matches against aryan brotherhood/full patch nazi bikers.

Actually, it wouldn't even be an interesting fight. There'd need to be at least 2 or 3 of the antifa runts for it to be somewhat amusing.

Enjoy your ban then.
I do agree he does deserve the death penalty. But no way he deserves what he's getting that's barbaric
I would support him getting the death penalty

>How does that justify whats being done to him
It's called taking responsibility. Nobody made him act that way, it was his choice. And now he's going to get raped. That's how it works.

Now when he gets out of prison he will have first hand experience to relay to his students. This is actually good for his career and society at large as less people will be attacked.

Sup Forums is chaotic good desu

Gotta get my jollies somehow bruh.

When i was arrested they took away my shoelaces in the jailcell to make sure i couldn't hang myself. And there's nothing to hang yourself on anyway. The can good thing is normally handed to you in plastic.

Then maybe he shouldn't have gone around hitting people in the head with a U-lock. It's a felony, and in places that aren't gun free zones, it can get you killed. A U-lock to the head or the base of the skull could easily cause death or great bodily harm. There were known potential consequences for his actions, and he chose to ignore those consequences at the time.

>He will

Get his anus stretched out till you could park a volkswagon in it.

He looks 40 at 28.

Bashing someone is not ok, are you ignorant?
Yeah sure buddy

Because he's a fucking communist and that's what they deserve.

>implying you don't deserve all that and worse for expressing support or sympathy towards communists

Thank fucking god

No shit dumbass.

That's why he's going to jail you fucking idiot.

>I fought the law and the law won

He's going to prison for LIFE
He looks like a supermodel who's 21 years old.

we didn't ruin his life. he ruined his own life by attacking people with sharp objects. so he got what his deserved. music related.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE

1)jail is not prison. jail is way more restrictive.
2)they won't do this unless you seem mentally ill, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

that just means they thought you were a pussy

Anyone who is against communism deserves cancer
Xenophobes, imperialists, and racists deserve cancer
Yeah because jail is the only way to deal with criminals, idiot

You're a disgrace to our country

I don't feel much sympathy for the dude (bashing people in the head with a bike lock will do that to you) but I do think our prison system is far too punitive; someone like this could benefit from rehabilitating+time served.

I think the answer would be somewhere between Norway and America in terms of rehabilitation/punishment.

>He's going to prison for LIFE
He attempted to murder someone with a bike lock. In what universe is that not a fitting punishment?

>jail is not prison. jail is way more restrictive.
Jail is less than prison

>they won't do this unless you seem mentally ill, which wouldn't surprise me at all.
No i was in jail because someone falsey accused me of a crime and they later admitted they made it up
It was jail policy

God damn it you fucking vancouverite/Toronto faggot, shove your Marxist views right up your shit funnel.

Communism is cancer. Ask all the "succesful" communist countries how that cancer fared for them. Joseph McCarthy sends all his love to bby

Lol
he's gonna have to join a nazi gang in prison to survive

Norway prisons are the cruelist in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

Leve him alone

Even if he did murder someone you don't deserve LIFE in prison

>Xenophobes, imperialists, and racists deserve cancer
So you're not actually against political violence as long as members of your team aren't subject to it? Sounds like we all know exactly why you don't want Clanton going to prison, you communist piece of shit.

We could easily make his life worse lets tell all his cellmates he is in for kidy diddling

>Yeah because jail is the only way to deal with criminals, idiot
You mean like throwing them into a gulag, perhaps? Or maybe we could just go full Pol Pot on them and just snuff them.

>Even if he did murder someone you don't deserve LIFE in prison

Eh just put a bullet in the back of his head and then he won't have to spend life in jail. Easy peasy.

>Eric Clanton

Hes facing 40 years. Since hes a teacher he can probably get out much sooner with good behavior by actually teaching while he's in there.

>how is this defendable
>communist
You leafs are a fucking waste of skin and bones.

nice, can't wait to see the lifeleak video of him getting beaten and raped by niggers

Get lost faggot, nobody feels sorry for that piece of shit. His goal in life was to destroy our nation. I hope he gets raped to death in prison.

Did we ever find this guy?

k
Except they won't accept him since he has an ANTIFA TATOO

>So you're not actually against political violence as long as members of your team aren't subject to it? Sounds like we all know exactly why you don't want Clanton going to prison, you communist piece of shit.

Your the one who advocated violence on communists

>You mean like throwing them into a gulag, perhaps? Or maybe we could just go full Pol Pot on them and just snuff them.

Death penalty is good if they are convicted. That's good enough
You do realize the death penalty exists right? Life in prison under Canadian Charter is a violation of human rights. Clanton should not serve or get the death penalty.

>be marxist sociology professor who specializes in ethnics within the criminal justice system
>get to experience the problems within the criminal justice system first hand as jamal and tyrone take turns tearing apart his prolapsed anal sphincter

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

He's an autistic faggot who can hardly speak.

It's amazing that Americans are willing to maintain massive torture/rape dungeons just because they are unwilling to admit that niggers are subhuman.

>>jail is not prison. jail is way more restrictive.
>Jail is less than prison

Down here jail is worse than min or med prison because it's not long-term, more turnover, more control. Max prison is worse because of the length of solitary or high risk inmates you're surrounded with. If the felon label isn't an issue attorney's often recommend a 1 year prison sentence to a 11 month jail sentence because it is safer, more resources, and you get "good time" for earlier release.

t. US prison expert

I fully agree that the death penalty is what Clanton should be sentenced
Xenophobes are evil
You feel bad for him

Yes, and he was only caught because he did it multiple times.

The guy has earned the punishment he's going to get.

He's a criminal, a low life commie and deserves worse than prison and I hope there are many more cucks that get thrown in with him. I hope he gets beaten to death with a lock.

:^)

correct it should be death
it takes a Leaf to show the way

Well then why do they care if an immate kills himself? Why do they put in so much effort, like if i was mentally ill why would they care if i died?

kek a fucking leaf on ful meltdown. Post your best jokes about what's going to happend to clanton when he gets to prison

Justice has not yet been extinguished.