I need gifs/accounts of refugees chimping out...

I need gifs/accounts of refugees chimping out, normies i grew up with on facebook are claiming white terrorists have killed more americans than refugees in the past 40 years

Seriously what part of the internet keeps making these Hillary memes?

That was us, dood. Ironic and subversive.

Wrong approach, tell them that's not an argument and refugees need to go and stay go. They have absolutely no right to come here.

like does anybody have gifs or anything like of the racoon and the refugees or of that gramps in sweden being strangeld on a bus

they will just call me racist, im just trying to prove them wrong

because they statement sounds completely wrong to me, with the amount of refugee violence i see on here and other sites

Tell them name calling is not an argument and makes them look childish. What you really want is that image of the muslim beliefs, the circles that show how many of the worlds' muslims approve of things like shariah law and honor killings. Their values DO NOT MATCH the West's and they need to stay out. In fact here you go.

You need to read up on arguments. A single gif is not an argument.

Just tell them to look at europe you faggot

>sage

Actually you might also want to tell them how homophobic they are for bringing in people who don't believe in gay rights and want to literally kill them, then find articles about Iran throwing them off buildings or something.

Leftists are full of internal contradictions, just drive a wedge in and you're good.

ive been doing these things, i live in washington guys its not so easy.
i just want lots of ammo and to cover multiple fronts because when you cover several holes they some to find one no matter how small and just consider it a win because

They've been pulling that shit since Hitler's time, user. They'll never admit defeat especially if they're Jewish. Just keep fighting the good fight and post infographics, lurkers will follow the links and get redpilled.

Google Calais attacks. Also German NYE grope-a-thon

ty anons yall help v. much
god bless