If world war 3 broke out tomorrow, what countries would be on what sides? Who would be neutral?

If world war 3 broke out tomorrow, what countries would be on what sides? Who would be neutral?

Pic related is what I think are safe bets for allying with each other, who else would join what side?

There is literally no way of this happening simply because MAD.

The era of world wars died with Japan.

We wouldnt instantly join Nato here, we'd likely wait and see who wins and join them. Unless EU and Nato coup us to put in a more lib government.

>makes a shitty image that can't be easily edited in paint
>puts globalist countries with nationalist countries

Since Le Pen lost its going to be a german dominated EU controlling most of continental Europe, backed by the chinamen and Norks.

Russia, Brittish Commonwealth, USA are the good guys. Again.

You disrespectful Burger cunt, that's not how Indians look like.

Depends on who are the two main countries.
In my opinion, if, it will be America and China:
Team USA: definetely NATO, maybe without Turkey, ANZUS, ASEAN, India and maybe the Middle Easterners like Saudi or Israel.
Team China: North Korea, Burma, Laos, Pakistan (especially if India is in), maybe central Asia, Iran, Syria (the letter two if Israel and Saudi are in) and some African countries like Sudan. I dont think Russia will take part because they will be wasted in Europe, China is a problem for them because of their Far East and Central Asia. If I was Putin, I would wait till China is gone and take over Central Asia and Middle East.

And I forgot South Korea, Japan and Taiwan for team USA and North Korea for team China

>implying Russia, the common wealth, and USA were the good guys in WWII

Might aswell be

The darker the shade the more relevant in the war.

>India and Pakistan on the same side
>Saudis on the same side as Iranians
>Brazil or Mexico even bothering to join any side
>Israel and Saudi Arabia not allied with the USA

>Finland
>irrelevant to the world war
burger education

I don't think Spain would be dark blue. Baltic states definitely should be dark blue though.

>baltics red
you're a fucking retard

bagsy with France , US, Portugal, Usa, NZ, Canada

If WW3 happens i can assure you, Europe will fight united.

We used to fight each other, until we realised the world is bigger than Europe.

Europe would gain nothing from fighting each other, everyone knows that.

It would be an honor to fight alongside Germany, Italy, Spain instead of against.

I doubt a world war would happen again but if one does start I frankly doubt that China and Russia would ally, China's economy is so strong because of the West so throwing it away just so you can be best buds with Ivan and Vlad is pointless, they'd probably stay neutral, China is economically fighting a war against the world, not militarily, the only power that matters to them is money.
Not to mention relations with the west and China are fine and aren't in turmoil like they are with Russia due to proxy wars like Syria.

What the West fears the most is war against Russia and china, but both have different objectives and the US/NATO/West would beat them.

USA would split its power in the pacific and European theater, but would devastate China with its navy.

In Europe, they would just need to hold off the Russians long enough for the pacific war to be won.

Cuck

why would china go to war with its biggest trade partners. China would most likely take a bite of Russia

The West would never start ww3, but they would create the conditions for it.

Japan, Korea I think would stay neutral becuase they would be the first to feel the strike of Chain, it would be devastating for them

not so sure about blue Turkey

Turkey would allies with the West, they are not stupid and know the West will win, they have no love for Russia or China.

Call me that again i dare you.

Russia and her allies against the entire empire of Jewmoney.

MAD is MAD which is why WW3 would probably not be thermonuclear.

fucking retarded bong.

WW3 is USAUK vs. Europe AGAIN of course.

This time it's islamized Europe for a slight twist.

And we're all fucked again of course

And there's no winners again of course except the bankers

>why would china go to war with its biggest trade partners

exactly, not only that they are China's biggest debtors. China would gain nothing unless they are looking for total global domination ... omg.

THE FUCKING CHINESE ARE COMING
REEEEEEEEE

TRIGGERED

>implying anyone would ally russia
Fucking hell, most of our people would like to get defeated - so we can finnaly try to drain the horrible swamp that is our goverment

This is the genuinely most retarded thing I have seen all day

Hmm well it would start out first as a large scale proxy war in the middle east.
Eventually, the powers backing the wars would intervene until you get some kind new cold war. None of the power attack each other directly, only fight on each others allies' lands.
Nukes might end up being used but it wont be missile launched tactical nukes thats too obvious it would be terrorist armed nukes sponsored by nuclear powers.

It would also be 3 sides, with the major powers being russia china and nato