Why do betas feel so entitled to women?

jezebel.com/5466830/weekly-standard-writer-the-real-victims-of-hookup-culture-are-guys

>Some argue, though, that it is actually beta men who are the greatest victims of the current mating chaos: the ones who work hard, act nice, and find themselves searching in vain for potential wives and girlfriends among the hordes of young women besotted by alphas.

How was this OK that before the sexual liberation, women were forced to pair up with betas they didn't find attractive and that bored them?

>Betas will try to justify this.
It was basically rape. Deep down, most betas seem to be rape apologists.

In nature, roughly 40-60% of men reproduced while pretty much 100% of women did. That's a very basic evolutionary mechanism with most primate species. Most betas are not meant to reproduce. So this is nothing new. Yet they would try anything to cut off women from the genetically superior alphas and force them to be with them, regardless of what women would actually prefer. Betas have always been the primary source of male on female violence, and in the most disgusting way too.

This whole attempt to enforce monogamy and traditional family to keep the betas satisfied is actually starting to destroy our society due to low birth rates. The only humane way to solve this is polygyny. The alphas must be allowed to take on multiple wives. Which is what women have wanted all along. Since sexually entitled and violent beta western men will try anything to oppose this and keep women in sexual slavery (through social conditioning and economic exploitation (which thankfully women have mostly freed themselves from)), Islam is probably the only thing that can save the west. Entitled betas have become the primary threat to the future of our civilization and women's freedom and wellbeing.

You cannot disprove this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VJ2QV
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked. In the future, please archive media renowned for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/VJ2QV

> hookup culture
> jezebel
> alphas/betas/evolutionary biology
no-one here is interesting in your deranged sexual culture war

If this is the case there will be more violence

They're desperate

jezebel is garbage but lets just talk about the broader point. Why do betas feel entitled to women? well its a broader phenomena of people in general feeling they are owed something by society. its not just them. for example there are fat women feel entitled to affection and sexual attraction as well because beauty standards have wrongly excluded them or made them unattractive in the eyes of society. that list could go on. The politics of victimhood and resentment are popular both left and right at this point. Unfortunately no one seems to be very interested with breaking away from that discourse. I suppose its very much the product of human frailty, what better a way to never have to take the long hard look in the mirror than to blame all your problems on everyone else.

Nice Try, jewish Faggot
>Freeing women through Islam

Or we can just get rid of women and engineer children.

Betas are living in a fantasy world where they think acting heroic and nice equates to pussy. It stems from romantic literature that has encroached on modern culture and has convinced men that women will love you if you lather them with trinkets.

Women have been sleeping with men for thousands of years, hookup culture isn't new at all. So many people are born today that it's natural for 80% of men to be denied a partner; too bad you failed on the genetic lottery

Attention all nu-male betas! Tired of being a virgin neckbeard manchild? Well no fear, join the red pill today! We will turn you into chad thundercock so you can all the pussy you want!

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

to add to that victimhood has become a virtue, conferring upon one a holier than thou status. its really quite perverse to see this as virtue and its something the right should never do. Unfortunately its a product of the right being caught in the discourse of the culture wars and subsumed by it, they are reacting to and picking up on what the left put on the table once this thinking ought to be emphatically rejected.

Who gives a fuck what women want?

cucks

>The alphas must be allowed to take on multiple wives
>islam will save the west
You clearly have never spend any amount of time in a muslim country or society
Islam is brown beta uprising incarnate. Women have being reduced to mere commodity where the most spergoni of goat herders can claim a harem and rule them with a stick via force. You know why these cultures and lands have such high birthrates?
BEACUSE NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS WILL KILL ANY SLUT WHO TRIES TO BE HYPERGAMEOUS
So when the 80'20 ratio is fucked and everyone can breed the birthrates skyrocket. Female liberation and sexual promiscuity is a jewish trick to cull whites
Because shame has been subverted and done away with just like a strong cultural identity western whites used to have.
Stay woke about the jewish tricks my brothers

Sage because bait

just don't feel entitled to my labour and the idea of ''contributing to society''

>Why do betas feel so entitled to women?

The same reason the kiddos of European immigrants think the US is theirs. Delusion and lack of perspective/empathy.

In nature, this was only meant for alphas.
Humanity has had a brief phase of a few thousand years where women had to be forced into sexual slavery for the betas to kickstart civilization (because apparently beta men won't do shit unless they have women to rape), but this wasn't meant to last forever. Now, with automation approaching fast, our primary issue with the betas isn't to keep them productive, it's to keep them peaceful. And it's about time women will finally be free from them.

This won't be relevant with automation though. Men are ill suited to the service industry. That's why women outearn them now. And why most have become kind of useless to them.
Only a certain fraction of society needs to be productive. Most jobs are just busywork already.
Society doesn't need men to be productive anymore, it just needs the betas to stop trying to oppress and exploit women, and to not be violent.

>Read jizzaball
Kys

Dude you´re cucked so hard, you would probaly finish off a muslim cock for your mom

Why do females feel so entitled to commitment?

You know what you can't disprove? That you're a faggot.

Being beta is degenerate though. Jezebel broken clocked it. Now go hit the gym!

if you cannot be alpha but you don't want to be beta, then just be mgtow. It is the only logical solution in these insane times.
Pursue money and power and pussy will surely follow

Monogamy is an alpha creation it stems from the fact alphas hate sharing their property and would rather kill you than allow you to live after disrespecting them

Betas are actually the polygamous faggots.

>article is 7 years old
ok

Your theory doesn't hold in Israel. How else can you explain among orthodox Jews 99% of men marry and have kids yet this is the most powerful race in the world?

I approve of that.

>roughly 40-60% of men reproduced while pretty much 100% of women did
According to research cited by the American Association of University Professors, 87% of women and 81% of men reproduce.

The CDC did a study in 2007 that said that for men 50-59 years old, the percentage who had had sex at least once was 97.9%. Which means that 2.1% had never had sex. It puts the probability of dying a virgin at 2.1%.

Sexual Liberation is a jewish Trick
of course themselves don´t do this degeneracy

>betas started civilization
Actually user the first farmers were high test and the first leaders of Sumeria were charismatic sociopaths(instant vagina wetters).

This if your so pozzed an indoctrinated that you cannot speak to the other gender properly is because you put them on a pedestal and worship the ground they walk on. Hit the gym get /fit/ and just practice talking to girls dont fuck treat them like some holy cosmic entity that is too good for you and get pissy when complimenting there godlike existance turns them off.

They just slighty more emotional illogial human beans man

Islam in the west will be different from how it is in those middle east shitholes.
It'll merge with western culture and transform it. Feminism and Islam may seem contradictory now, but it makes sense when you consider that certain elements from it is what will finally free women. Acceptance of harems and less beta male entitlement to sex in particular.
Most islamists understand that you're not owed a woman, you have to deserve her by being better than the other men (many of whom will get none). While they often do so in a barbaric way, the general attitude is correct.

Hook up culture is new. Men never gave women chances to leave them in the pre-civilization times. If a woman dared touched another man her bf would chimp out and kill that man them beat her to near death and fuck another woman to torment her.

Alphas are brutal uncaring assholes that will slit your throat for looking at them. Essentially chimps in human suits.

>Collogne 2016
100 Girls raped by muslims

This explains while there is a lot of white boys on Sup Forums crying about why black men get white pussy that is supposedly reserved for the white "muh" superior race. You Sup Forums faggots are beta to the max. You are the definition of beta cucks.

tl;dr

The reason why people should seriously consider betas getting long term, legally and culturally enforced heterosexual relationships is because men without a instinctive purpose (raising a family) will naturally become violent.

Why do you think ANTIFA has grown so much? It is because beta men flock to it in hopes of destroying or flattening the dominance hierarchy so that they feel some self worth.

This is a very difficult concept to grasp.

I would have killed myself at 26 or 27 if i failed to fuck.

First, there is no free will, so there is no meaningful "responsibility".
Second, genes determine most of the fate of a person.
Nobody can be blamed for his/her genes.

The way to solve the problem of the natural arbitrary and random inequalities is eugenics, either through gene manipulation or selective breeding.

Human civilization is based around the nuclear family.

Societies with healthier children who grew up with mom and dad, a house, a car and a dog will eventually surpass and conquer single mom infested West with low birthrates.

See Latinos in the US and Muslims in Europe.

the meek shall inherit the earth! the whole fuckin thing

How does the picture on the right work in practice? All chad does in his spare time is go on dates with different women and fuck them? How long does he continue this? Isn't it a massive time sink? Does Chad fuck 5 different women a day, then does the same the next day and the day after that?

Men have two fates before them, the fate of the father and the fate of the warrior, you take away one they will choose the other and the violence with be never ending. That is what Islam promises, endless blood and death while Imam breeds the new females to recycle the system.

oh my god its true!

You western blacks are degenerate whiny faggots enjoy your ugly mixed kids while the rest of us laugh at our children with superior pure afrikan genes. Muh slavery muh slavery he cries as he forgets his proper roots

Look who are resisting it and trying to sabotage it the hardest though? Beta, entitled white males. The ones who are behind modern society's problem don't want the fix to be implemented. Big fucking surprise.

only 0.5% of people have ever even attempted suicide

thats another fallacy that they all killed themselves

>Why do betas feel so entitled to women?
Why do women feel so entitled to beta's paychecks?

0_o

the betas will inherit the earth nothing you alphas can do

Rape is just human reproduction.

There was no such thing as consent until beta males got too much power in Europe.

us betas will inherit the earth we will you'll see

I cast shame if you breed with whites
If they are your eternal opressor and enemy take to the streets not there women or you will dilute your bloodline and the eternal white will live on in the spirit of your grandchildren making them the one thing you hate the most

Why should everything be equally distributed except for relationships?

>You sound a lot like me. In relationships, I am very sexual. But I've only had three partners, because I waited until I got to know them before we did anything like that.

My boyfriend has had 20 partners, which to me is amazingly high. But when we talked about it, a lot of them were one night stands in college, and he's had periods of dry spells that lasted much longer than I've ever had. So with my three partners, I've had a lot more sex, and done a lot more adventurous things, since you don't usually do really wild stuff the first time.

You can have a lot of sexual partners and still not be really content with your sexuality. You can have few partners and be a very sexual person. And vice versa too. Everyone is different, and we shouldn't judge the inner workings of anyone's sex life because you never can tell.

This was a comment on that article...

She's right you know

Betas have never inherited this Earth. You are considered worker bees. Buzz along faggot.

inb4
>"Bill Gates is beta"
>"Steve Jobs is beta"
>"Obama is beta"

No MGTOW faggot, theses are leaders of men

I admit I'm wrong then. Though at that age when you involuntarly never had sex I'm convinced you're more likely to prematurely die from other afflictions.

Checked and RARE!

Confusing argument. If only betas need to rape, why would betas outlaw it?
Assuming for a second that you're not a proxyfag, you niggers really can't do math, can you?
> number of women roughly equal to number of men, as in nature
> in islam women are exclusive
> in islam even the saddest of men can have a harem (multiple women)
> in islam all men can breed
mathematically impossible, swazibro

Well played

Betas can still live meaningful, fulfilling lives and contribute to society. With basic income many might choose to waste away into escapism. Which is a shame, but fine as long as they're not violent and entitled.
Bogus expectations and entitlement is what causes a lot of depression among betas, and it'll get worse int the future. Education could probably fix most of it. If the expectations and entitlements are kept under control, most won't be bothered by it too much, and the intelligent and creative ones will still spend their lives doing things they find interesting and pursuing intellectual endeavors. It's offensive to think that men only care about sex and can't function without it. This idea is a modern phenomenon (and it's a lot due to sex being massively used in marketing to sell things, and by the elite to control people). But this can all be changed and everyone will be happier for it. It's always been a lot of pressure on betas to insist that they should breed while it's completely unnatural. Not to mention oppressive for women.

The word you're looking for is Delta. They're Delta males; Betas with the resources of Alphas.

>need to
>need

Betas dont rape women they dont have the balls to dominate women to that degree. Only alphas rape women.

Hypergamy and harems don't work because they leave majority of men without any hope of having a spouse or family. And have-not, idle and sexually frustrated men are the most dangerous troublemakers that take down societies. What the fuck do you think the top 20% men can do with their women against 80%?

pure KANGZ hates BASKETBALLL PLAYERS what in the world

beta uprising soon

>tfw sharia law makes sense
no face at all

That 80% thing is a meme, most men reproduced but their lines died of before this time.

Men 1000 years ago would laugh at you faggots.

It's not just their resources they are also leaders.

Being Alpha is not just physical

Because it's impossible to die before age 59?

Being a leader is not alpha. Being controlling is alpha.

An alpha is an asshole that is all.

>rich alpha males fuck trailer trash and filthy std ridden niggeress's
this sure makes sense

This is a recycled r9k thread.

anyone who comes to this board is a beta

retards cant accept the truth

apparently all the hidden virgins died of natural causes before they were 59

What do you think happens when 25% of the world population realized they got nothing to lose?

Im saying in constrast to the western world all muslims CAN breed there are less cultral barriers unlike the west i mean look at japs and the virgin problem and the west were women like this openly write hit peices on socially stunted me which in turn causes them to check out.

All im saying is every muslim has a better chance of breeding multiple women and children but not everyone will as you said the math doesn't work its just they dont have the hypergamy or 80'20 so its easier for them to secure a mate m8

>And have-not, idle and sexually frustrated men are the most dangerous troublemakers that take down societies.

How can you live with yourself?
How could betas be happy to be with women who were only with them because society coerced them to be anyway? That's disgusting.
It's because of this attitude that radical plans to transform culture seem to have become necessary (and yeah, they're not risk-free).
Betas just can't stop thinking with their dicks. Always planning and plotting on how to force women to get with them even though they're not genetically fit for it.

They literally just have to stop being so entitled and rapy and society could function well with women being FREE. At fucking last.

THIS is why there is such a backlash against males.

lol, the betas are now alphas. Western society rocks.

All this screeching blatantly ignores the fact that women are more miserable than ever, even more so than men. Alphas are good for fucking and genes, but good luck getting them to commit. And betas these days are getting too wise to play the game.

Truth is, on a personal level women need a man, any man, much more than a man needs a woman.

Women have the highly malleable brains necessary to sacrifice their own wellbeing for offspring. These brains pair bond extraordinarily well to whoever takes their virginity. It's not rape it's just utilizing genetic traits for the good of everyone else in the society. Current system is destructive, unstable, and damaging to most. Especially the women who will forever feel a loss that they would have never experienced in better times.

LOL give it a few years user. Real rapists and retards. Enjoy the torture and eventual inbreeding.

Bad leaders, yes.

Literally this made Russia Communist

>This whole attempt to enforce monogamy and traditional family to keep the betas satisfied is actually starting to destroy our society due to low birth rates.

Naive moron.
Monogamy is what enabled our society in the first place. You cannot show me a successful polygamous society.

Give the betas their own women or watch your society crumble. Why should young men pay into a society that enables alphas and their 10 wives?

Holy fuck, you're right. I really had no idea that the suicide rate was so low. I know so many people who have killed themselves. My friend's best friend, my friend's uncle, my uncle, my uncle's wife, and another friend, and my tranny cousin, and my girlfriend has attempted suicide, as have I. And my girlfriend's ex attempted to commit suicide twice after she broke up with him. I don't think a day goes by without me thinking about suicide. I really feel so much more alone now, knowing that it's actually so rare.

>virgin

Is a recent thing. Men were horndogs centuries ago that needed Jesus to keep their nuts in check.

So you are advocating for a society that evolves downwards then, typical burger

Fuck off tard. Upboats on the reddin

this is all bullshit, there are more beta people than me who have tons of gf's.
people are social creatures. social capital is as important as physical features.

>women
>bond

Another beta myth, a woman loves you like you like a cool car.

>It's a burger not understanding how civilization works episode

You are a beta, mabey lower if you discuss on this board be proud of who you are!

That's not accurate, a man loves his car more than a woman will love at all. Your car is your horse.

There's going to be an uprising in the future where many, many women and men will die for leaving us out of everything.

It's wrong to force people into having sex with people they do not want to? I really wish this was a given.
See, one of the reason women like alphas is that they don't think they're entitled to sex out of pity or because they provide things or because they're nice or whatever. They earn it by being sexually attractive to women. As if this was asking too much.
For various reasons women are more sexually selective than men (and everyone has a right to be). They mostly cannot help it. They are restricted to a smaller pool of men.
Before it was only men who were entitled to have sex with people they found attractive. But female sexuality was repressed and they were forced to mate with betas as part of an economic deal. And many still are eventually because of polygyny being illegal. This is frankly horrible. I don't see how anyone could support this in good conscience. Especially betas who claim to be "nice guys".

This is a modern invention of sexual liberation. Look up divorce rates of married virgins and happiness of married virgins and get back to me.

True, the virginity-taking bond Sup Forums meme is so fake. Women do not get attached if you take their virginity, they never do. They stay with you for as long as it benefits them, and will never do anything for you that does not indirectly benefit themselves

That's a pretty common defence of any traditionally religious or patriarchal culture, not unique to Islam. In that respect, I agree. These social standards help restrain the worst excesses typical of both women and men.
Society would definitely be better off if Chad and Stacey had to face the consequences of their bullshit, as they may have done more in previous eras and as they would definitely do more were it up to me. Foremost among this would be forcing men to provide for their biological children - and forcing women to rely on either themselves or the father. Paternity fraud should be severely punished and grounds for relinquishing of any commitment (and rights) to the child at any age, and single mothers who cannot provide for their children should have the children taken from them rather than receiving gibs from the government.
Similarly, the problem of rich attractive men creating harems could be solved through strict bans on polygamy.
It's not perfect (it's hard to come up with a legal solution to a societal problem) but I think it would be an improvement.

a average guy will lower his standards and accept a below average girl

women are roasties and dont have a human compassion to be able to accept someone lower than them