You alt-right fuckbois will never get to experience top shelf feminist pussy

why even live?

>you'll never get to experience AIDS

hahaha leaf the rake is coming.

Good chance feminists have nasty thatchy pussies to rebel against stereotypes of womans beauty standards. I'll pass.

>top shelf feminist pussy
Okay, then?

Soggy Fish and STDs Top Shelf nowadays?

I'd honestly turn gay before screwing any of them, less risk of aids.

Burger, the only raking going on is your cuck Vice President raking leaves in a Jewish cemetery. :)

No, I think he means American deathsquads are going to exterminate every Canadian on the face of the earth.

Tim Hortons will burn
Maple forests will wilt
syrup will run through the streets
and there will be nothing you can do to stop it

....only Norm Macdonald will be spared.

I'm pretty sure the one in the front left has "top shelf feminist dick".

>top shelf feminist pussy
ha

Sage

unless he does another KFC commercial

me on the right

Is this hopefully a promise?

Cute

Muh dick just got soft

Look at that monkey bitch, holy shit.

I bet her blow jobs are phenomenal.

>tfw the thickest would be the most acceptable
>fwnf

If you've actually ever met a feminist you'll know that right wingers make them wet as fuck
t. conservative libertarian who's fucked several feminists

Stop being mean.

I'm right wing anti government and I have slept with mostly feminist type women for the last few years.

Fun fact:They don't want numales.

Conservative girls are hotter.
90% of girls dont care about politics and will fuck whoever.
Liberal girls are easy as fuck and will fuck right wingers if not totally autistic.

Where are you taking me on our date user? Im a raw plant based diet vegan

Don't congratulate yourself, they probably are so horny they'd fuck a fetus.

It's amazing how you can just look at a picture and know that someone is an insufferable cunt

>that filename
Redundacy much?

I dated a feminist who looked just like that (But hotter than any of those pictured). It's one of the main things which began my redpilling. I would ask her about her beliefs and that's what created the cracks in my delusional progressive values. Over time I began to realise that it was all bullshit and she was a degenerate with no self control, making ideological excuses for her degenerate lifestyle.

I'm now married to an extremely traditional, very redpilled beauty. We are going to have lots of white children, grow our own food and homeschool our kids. There will never be a TV in the house and we will not expose them to this sick culture.

top right is a dude