Paul Joseph Watson goes redpill

Paul Joseph Watson has gone full white nationalism and is now addressing the demographic shift.

Look at his recent videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has always been redpilled

Well, we are not a minority in our countries and only 10 - 20 are foreign born. But nice fallacy.

Holy fuck lol

who gives a shit.
the guy is a retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY

Basically hating on niggers and muzzies

The keyword is "culture". He's still a civicuck.

Oh, man. War is so close you can taste it.
>tfw you'll get to kill cucks and Leftists soon

He's implying Londonistan you fucking muppet.

HUNGERY and JUHPAN arr paoying thuh BRICE foh thay're RAY-cism.

ZAYHRO tare-ror attacks, NO mass rayups & a stronguh UNIFIED culchuh!

Who'd envy THAHT?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT HITLER WAS RIGHT

Here's hoping he keeps on the path and turns away from degeneracy as well. Glad he seems to be making good progress towards the redpill at least.

So what? London is still wonderful. You should know better how it feels being discriminated in a foreign country. Show more respect!

>this happened in America, and it didn't make national news

Soon... soon, sweet justice will be served.

HITLUH DID NOTHUN WRONG

lol fuck

>My grandchildren will be minorities and will experience increased incidences of crime, terror, and sexual assault that have up until now been directly correlated with the recent demographic shifts in my country, but I'll be okay.
For fuck's sake Hans, when are you going to wake up and realize that your opinions on political issues should be influenced primarily by the sort of world you will be passing on to your future generations. Not how comfy you are right now, you selfish fuck.

>You are not allowed to criticize Trump

Mh, wow thanks, good to know

Isn't this like obstruction of justice or something? They are threatening him for reporting a crime. That makes them complicit (in addition to the threat).

Only kike shills attack PJW. Not everyone goes from being a blue pilled cuck to full race realism in a day. In fact, that's rare and requires extreme circumstances. Most people need people like PJW as a stepping stone. I did.

he has always been pretty based

i wonder why u wonder. did u fall for the divide and conquer posts attacking pjw lately ?
will u ever lean, not to swallow the bait ?
glade ure waking up

>selfish fuck

When you consider helping refugees finding a new home as selfish, than look at you Mr. My County doesn't even have a proper Healthcare system

thanks ted kennedy!

>omg i love pjw now squeee!!!

Reminder that this fairweather dipshit flipped 180 degrees when Trump bombed Syria and went full I'MWITHHER for a week before he shamefully deleted his tweets and hid under a rock for it all to die down.

Not just complicit, he stated that they were aiding and abetting the crime.

> I called ICE on several illegal immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said "I am illegal and here to stay."

It is normal for progressive people have lesser children. It is not my problem that bible thumpers still live 100 years ago.

Kek

This. He has the eternal faggot brand.

last (you)

Fucking hell!
Good thing is that the dems will lose the whole rustbelt forever if they keep people like these, hopefully.

This is treason. Trump should make the democratic party an illegal entity and kill them all if they resist.

Imugin mah shook!!!!!

>"I am illegal and here to stay
my god how stupid do you have to be

Let that sink in!

Fuck off Paul REEEEEEEEEEE.

can't you dumbfucks all see that whenever Paul tweets he comes here to promote himself? 90% of the 'what do you think of the mainstream meteor man' threads are by him or alex's people. Lauren southern tried it too after hanging with him. His videos are memetier shite that he steals from here anyway.
Paul isn't redpilled. He's a shit tier user that got hired to help Alex promote super frog vitality.
Sage all pjw threads.