/SRG/- Seth Rich General: Memorial Day & CTRL+F No Threads Edition

Thought it to be weird the last /SRG/ thread was archived at 27 posts, →

there should be a continuous /SRG/ running at all times, shills are getting nastier the closer we get. thats fun for us because we get to literally meme them into having to create meme strategies, silly shills, when will they learn that such low energy memes are just not going to cut it in the real world? whatever their mental deficiency might be, we welcome the shills to be a part of the greatest unfolding of a political scandal in history (so far)- though they are on the wrong side.

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz is PMS'ing and might just be the weakest link in the chain as of yet
>SEIU's reach vs. Sup Forums's reach, who will falter first? where is the missing link in proving this was carried out by an SEIU operative?
>Hannity's inactivity since naming /ourguy/ and how (((they))) are after him. Hannity last tweeted 4 days ago after an otherwise long streak of consistent tweeeting
>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PANDA'S LAPTOP???
>Donna Brazille's extreme interest into why former Metro Washington D.C. PD Rod Wheeler was looking into the case
>based new zealander file merchant showing his bluff, does he have the cards to prove it? 8Ball i snorted last night says yes
>AWAN brothers?

previous bread to taste:

OAN Report that was allegedly removed (good stuff starts at around 3:00 mark : youtube.com/watch?v=kyR1MKZ408Y

this thread is now an open discussion of any leads and otherwise dump of information

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet-richest-poorest-members-congress/story?id=25350562
youtu.be/Byq5rFQAwh0
breaking911.com/breaking-officials-confirm-body-found-florida-beach-federal-prosecutor/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you need to get out of dodge but its ok because the us government has your back

bump

bump

i might just be a simpleton but i cant seem to find the OAN reporter thread, not sure if an archive version exists or im spacing on the name of the thread. nevertheless, this was the proof he had posted

B

U

M

P

Bumpester reporting in. Did we look into the brother of DWS?

going to now

He's an assistant US attorney

In DC

Bumping for Seth

thought this was an interesting article while trying to find out more about DWS. do you think she played ball in order to be able to write off some of that debt she and her husband accrued. thanks for the tips on the brother, will start looking there.

> 3. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)

Net Worth: -$972,000
Democratic National Committee Chair Wasserman Schultz serves on an Appropriations subcommittee that determines the funding level for Congress. She and her husband have two mortgages, a home equity line of credit over $250,000 and credit card debt over $15,000.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet-richest-poorest-members-congress/story?id=25350562

Bump

Mueller Declaring State Secrets Means State Secrets Are Involved in the Seth Rich Case

youtu.be/Byq5rFQAwh0

what did they mean by this

Bump for Seth

Is that confirmed?

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

Checked 7s

what will Jerome Corsi's bombshell tomorrow be?

We'll see I guess. George Webb is saying that they're probably formulating their bombshell themselves. Hopefully whatever Corsi has will be enough to counter that. Either way, bump for Seth.

not finding much on DWS brother either, maybe not an important piece? will continue to look further just in case

this theory seems plausible to me

HE WAS ROBBED YOU FOOLS

ROBBED

TWO SGOOOOOOOOOOOPS

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHG

They being the Democrats?

just had to ask if anyone has brought up the fact he went for that long of a short walk and ended up with bruised hands and knees. sounds more like he was picked up and dropped off

Prosecutor working on DNC lawsuit re: election fraud found dead in Debbie Wasserman Schultz district on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.

breaking911.com/breaking-officials-confirm-body-found-florida-beach-federal-prosecutor/

Thursday, May 24, 2017 Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatens DC Chief of Police that "there will be consequences" for not returning the Iman Iwan laptop.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Sorry, second date should be the twenty fifth.

Have a bump.

>hope you read this.
I'm looking for the jpg someone posted earlier with 20+ questions.

Awan brothers story is huge to this whole thing

Yes it is

Bump
Podesta needs to be raped in prison, please make sure this happens to skippy