HAPPENING: Incontrovertible proof that OANN was forced to censor Seth Rich story

>Last week, OANN published the following video on Seth Rich and offered a $100,000 reward v1.oann.com/mysterious-death-seth-rich/
>Shortly after publishing, OANN was taken offline by a massive DDoS
>After coming back online, OANN seemingly had pulled the Seth Rich story
>Going to www.oann.com redirects to v2.oann.com
>v1.oann.com exists and is up ;)
>Seth Rich story still up on v1.oann.com ;)))

they can't keep getting away with it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xgR5Y
archive
herringbroadcasting.com
v1.oann.com/
nownews.us
oneamericanews.com
v2.oann.com/
youtu.be/4cwYeKfZgY8?t=431
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

It's not the DNC making all this shit disappear. There is a reason the lower-levels don't know not to report on the stuff while the higher-ups do.

inderstadig

nice finding

bump

BUMP

BAMP

I'm sure there's reasonable explanation...

So (((they))) have set up and alternative website so none watches the Seth Rich video?

anyone contact them to find out?

It sure fucking looks that way.

>v1.oann.com (52.9.47.203)
>v2.oann.com (34.208.172.160)

Both IP ranges are assigned to Amazon Web Services.

Bezos would do such a nefarious thing? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Your guess is as good as mine what this means

Bezos is literally censoring them.

Is there a chance that OAN and Fox were asked to not spread the story by the white house so as to not blow the story wide open just yet? I can't think of any other logical reason conservative news outlets would pull a credible story.

You may be correct. I heard one of his sons is big on this. And with all those investigations going on.

the fuck, man

archive.is/xgR5Y

Archive of v1 Seth Rich search

archive dot is/xgR5Y

Archive of v1 Seth Rich search

There is no other reason that the responsible parties in Seth Rich's death are doing EVERYTHING to shut us up and hide the truth and WE are not going to take it anymore!!

>story posted found not to have any credible proof whatsoever
>take down story because it was a dumb mistake

OMG SILCENCED!!!! SENSORED!!!!!

One of his sons? Seth Rich didn't have kids

Try sharing red instead of blue shillfag

Wrong! The whole Tussia thing on the Luther hand is FAKE NEWS. See Comey asked several times for the DNC computers and they refused to give them to him and instead took them to crowdstrike ( same company that had to retract their Ukrainian story full of lies in December that caused the Russians to be kicked out of the US in Jauary) -yeah that is where the Tussia stuff came from. They know there never was anything so know they are trying to call for obstruction of justice or any other thing they can pull out of their a.,

Trump. Sorry.

Bump for Seth.

>Removed because of our newest report showed new evidence and new leads! Can't have outdated info
So what exactly is the new report and what does it have as new leads?

fuck if i know. he might have been referring to their televised segment on Seth, idk

I'm not even sure what to look for to find it, but it sounds like a coverup. As in a "nope, turns out Seth Rich's death really was just a botched robbery. Nothing to see here =)" thing. also checked

JUTSICE!

A dyslectic man walked into a bra.

Holy smokes! Someone contact the Admin!

> ONE "AMERICAN" NEWS

a literal russian proxy channel. kys immediately cringy nerd.

Bumping for seth rich

anyone have evidence of comey claiming being denied access to the """hacked""" dnc servers?

if OAN is proxy russian, its still more american and transparent than both FOX and CNN

Its back to no version at this time

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes, yes, a divisive foreign media company more "transparent". you really need to kys.

It's very possible they aren't even aware of it, did anyone try to contact them?

maybe just maybe they care about their journalistic reputation and don't just run stories that they "want" to be true, without evidence.

Yawn
Get better material
"Don't read this it's literally scary foreign propaganda"
Fuck off

youre right. i dont read kremlie propaganda you worthless semen slurper. maybe next time tho e-larper.

have you picked a lamp post you like yet?

Bump

>oan
literally who?

->

Holy shit. Justice for Seth Rich

Sure, I bet... except...
That makes no sense

i liked this place more a few days ago, and i dont even have one.

Non-mobile comparison. Their site has most definitely been hijacked, I wonder if they even know..

>herring network

I'm sure it's just a coincidence

OANN has been spamming massively on the_donald. This could be a publicity stunt to gain some new followers. After all, anything related to missing Seth Rich stories gets plenty of shares. In any case, we need justice for Seth Rich.

I don't think this is it. Not at all.

Been a lurker the past few days. Actually started lurking the night the OAN reporter posted asking for info. Thru till now.

When OAN site was down, suspected dodattack. I was trying to see the article. The site came up, I searched, couldn't find any Seth rich stories. I did however see the request OAN on your cable subscribers option turns out I already have it, channel 347 on direct TV.

Tuned in Saturday, the Seth rich story ran several times I know for sure. It's actually really really good.

The first time I saw it was on their 4pm show. but the crazy thing is that it was glitching and being interfered with. Mind you, I was on that channel for a good while and as soon as the Seth rich piece started, things went whacky. The broadcast flipped to a preacher in a church, like right in the middle of the reporter taking. It flickered and switched over..

I never seen this happen on Direct TV. And the timing is completely suspect.

OAN came back thru and it they went to other news. eventually though they finished out all the parts of the Seth rich story, flickering here and there, sound going out..but very minor blips. Nothing like the full switch over to a church preacher.. it was flickering in and out, eventually staying on the preacher talking and then scrambling sounds.

>Media
>Being this concerned about spreading any wrong details
Nigga what

That's weird. If it was just another server, why the fuck would they not replicate the main web server to the backup one? That's just stupid.

an exact replication is website backup 101. professional websites do it on their own.

Right? So why would basic stuff like menus and social media buttons be missing? Something's off.

>transport engineer

What did they mean by this? The redirection that occurs?

Could the website flip have anything to do with OAN's reward for Seth rich info?

Like phishing sites look real but are set up to scam?

The video on YouTube and the OAN TV channel both offered 100k for info

He probably controls the servers that uplink to broadcasters like DirectTV. He would be in charge of shifting to backup servers if the upstream was DDOSed

herringbroadcasting.com

REDIRECTS TO VERSION 1

v1.oann.com/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER DOMAIN

nownews.us

REDIRECTS TO VERSION 1

v1.oann.com/

oneamericanews.com

REDIRECTS TO VERIONS 2
REDIRECTS TO VERIONS 2

v2.oann.com/

Is that Seth "Foud this snitch in a ditch" Rich?

bump

Bump

matters of national security?

you think shareblue is shilling the entire internet and making anchors and newspaper articles disappear? you think shareblue is ddosing sections of the us and internet forums when information drops?

Does this help

you think pic related happens b/c shareblue doesn't like us?

Smells more like Mossad

that smell is apple pie.

This. President Trump has this all mapped out and it's going exactly the way he wants it too. He's not going to just destroy the elites and their media, he's going to make them bury themselves. When he exposes them, the proof will be undeniable.

OAN News? Seth Rich?

you are tangentially correct. it's not trump going after anyone, and the DNC will be destroyed defacto.

@7:05 - youtu.be/4cwYeKfZgY8?t=431

Oh that's nuts. I don't get the channel, but I remember trying for ages to get the website to load. I hope reporter-user comes back and let's us know wtf happened.

bandwidth/cdn management.

easily explained.

2nd that

>Story they want to be true.

Damnedest thing