9/11

How long before Trump takes a page from Dubya's playbook and lets a major terror attack happen on American soil to save his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go eat some more of your shit op.
The second half of your loaf had some corn in it. Delicious...
Faggot

Y'ALL DUMBASS CITYDWELLERS CIRCLEJERKING EACH OTHER ABOUT HOW MUCH TRUMP SUCKS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE FUCKIN' LOVES THE GUY.

>presidential approval rating 42 approve, 53 disapprove
>record low for a president only 5 months into presidency
>hurr it's just citydwellers that hate trump

September. Just like George.

I thought maybe you'd know.

end of summer?

>Dubya's playbook
Bush could barely walk and chew gum.
He read the teleprompter, that is all.

That was Gore

Bush was an intelligent psycho pretending to be retarded while Trump just is retarded

wasn't there a bunch of symbolic stuff about the date 9/11/2001? can't we try to predict which date it will happen this time by finding the most symbolic date of 2017 or 2018?

>muh bush did 9/11
Return to Reddit, faggot.

9/11/17

>billionaire businessman
>retarded

Pick one.

His daddy gave him more than he currently has adjusted for inflation.

He lost his inheritance making bad investments.

I would be a rich fuck to if my dad was a wealthy businessman

Perhaps. I believe he was as stupid as he appeared. The ultimate shabbos goy for his Jewish neocon friends.

he could never get away with it, if something does happen I guarantee you he will be the last to know

>implying Bush did 9/11

HAHA!! It must suck to be so butthurt that you have to make shit up. Trump turned a million dollar loan into billions and his dad didn't die until 1999. You would piss away a million dollar loan and be in debt until you kill yourself. Stay mad, faggot.

>>>/reddit/

>polls matters
Yeah, to retards who need to be told how to think

>if something does happen I guarantee you he will be the last to know

So, it'll be like everything else.

Daddy never helps anything unless you are willing to help yourself.

Most rich kids throw away their money, don't make excuses.

>Brazilian """"math""""

t. /r/the_donald

hopefully soon. i was promised happenings when i voted for him

Picture him reading a childrens book about a goat upside down for twice as long while grinning like a fool and the secret service shaking their heads in disgust.

No you wouldn't. You would blow your family's wealth and then cry about "muh injustice" when it runs out. You clearly don't have the discipline, as evident by your toddler view of the world.

Not an argument, faggot. Keep the tears flowing.

Remember to always sage Shareblue

It's more about contacts then money,
being a son to successful businessman gives you a good reputation even if you don't deserve it

>takes a page from Dubya's playbook
>Bush's have 3 generations in politics, grandfather as CIA director, father as VP then Pres
>So far up the Mil Ind coochie is told to make his VP Cheney of Haliburten
>world is surprised when major event happens while the man that shook Sadam's hand is Secretary of State
>untold profit by war contracting through a single event in American history
I'd say not likely, OP. Trump just sells real estate and his brand. He needs to do a good job in office for everyone to keep selling ties after his 8 years.

>Polls
Because that worked so well for Hillary, ya?

The only people who believe his presidency needs saving are the same gullible ignorant idiots who smugly said Hillary would win all along. Do something with yourself besides become an ideologue for buzzfeed media tier ""news"". I suggest suicide.

well, everything is genetic, so it would be wise to assume he'd be decent at business too.

>Bush's have 3 generations in politics, [s]grandfather as CIA director[/s], father as VP then Pres
Sorry for being a fag, Prescott Bush was a Military Industrialist, and was founder of a bank that was found guilty of the Trading with the Enemy act
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
people also say he was there the day JFK died, outside the hospital where (((they))) exchanged the president's corpse for a cadaver

Nah u would blow it all away on drugs