US Strike Kills Innocent 100-200 Innocent Civilians

Well Sup Forums,

how are their lives any different than the lives killed in the Manchester attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know right? We really need to do something about the french.

They weren't white. DUH

intent of the Manchester terrorist was to kill civilians

"innocent civilian"
That's a weird way to spell "fucking terrorists".

>¥sis hold 200+ hostages and place snipers on roof
>insallah you will not harm us beacuse human sheild innocents
>nice try launches freedom.jpg
>waaah evil western forces kill n bomb r chidruns come join isis to stop em

Repeat ad infinitum
If they just killed all muslims and gave the middle east to africans it would solve the problem

They're were going for ISIS, but hundreds of nonviolent civilians were killed in the process.

Kekaroodie doodie

What are you arguing? That when we bomb ISIS it makes them stronger?

probably isis supporters anyways
who cares?

They weren't beautiful white girls being bred for black bulls.

RARE
A
R
E

There are no civilians in Islam. Sage.

>Live in ISIS occupied area
>complain when bombed
just fucking leave retard.

Keep telling yourself that you complete fucking tool

In terms of creating there own propiganda for more to join them yes
You will not solve the radical islam problem unless you go isolationist and restrict muslims from entering your lands and leave them to there own devices but papa israel probably wont allow that so total eradication is the only logical and safe solution

You don't actually know that. It matters because the left is using this narrative to dispel terrorist death toll.

Considering it's fake propaganda, it isn't an issue. But since you asked:

>how are their lives any different than the lives killed in the Manchester attack?

The kids killed in the Manchester attack didn't have terrorists hiding behind them.

Kekaroodie kooo

they are not white who cares?

Doesn't really matter what I believe - point here is that thee numbers are coming from the US military and the leftist msm is spinning it this way.

Yeah right then they come to us.
Easiest solution: take out all troops, build a wall around the middle east, let no one through and don't bother with them anymore. Let them massacre each other for all they want. Periodically one could check wether some sort of civilisation emerged with which you can negotiate

>Implying that Sup Forums is pro US intervention.

based swiss

Trump didn't use chemical weapons, so he's in the clear

Fake News

More like "future terrorist" jej

this

Arabs aren't people.

>fake propoganda

I'm hoping just as much as you are that it was actually an ISIS bomb and not from the US strike, but you should know by now who good the msm is at suppressing these things when they surface.

Without forming a strong response to this we're letting a narrative build with little resistance.

I certainly don't, but the memetic/literal warfare we are in right now is about who can corral the normies most effectively. Saying "who cares?" because they're not white is counterproductive.

>how are their lives any different than the lives killed in the Manchester attack?

Accidental killing is inevitable when trying to reduce a city under seige, you imbecile. It isn't deliberate but a normal consequence of war.

Civilians should have been allowed to leave Mosul. The US and Iraqi forces didn't stop them from leaving, Daesh did in order to use them as shields.

muslims are not human.

Mosul lives sacrificed to Moloch.....so its fine....lets sacrifice more muslims to Moloch.....nuke away

>How is targeting enemy combatants that are at war with you any different than targeting innocent civilians?

Gee I don't know really oiling my almonds on this one...

I realize that, we should just let them kill each other.

But that doesn't change the fact that most people easily have their righteous fury extinguished when people bring up innocent lives at the hands of the US Military.

Good take. What are your thoughts regarding how we don't know if it was an ISIS bomb or a US strike that did the killing yet?

That's what you get for not being able to stand up against ISIS. Same happened to countless Germans in WWII, as well as any civilians in basically any war ever.
If it calms your shaking, regard the Manchester terrorist attack the same way, an act of war. And we should get rid of all possible combattants asap, it's the logical thing to do in a war. Just pretend the race war has already started.

>isis family members
>and kids
It's a win. Lots of brides are returning to the UK right now. These won't :)

Btw.....this 100 - 200 lives dead after bombing in Mosul never happened.....more fake news to stur the pot and push the agenda.....dont forget about the fake mass rapes in frankfurt the MSM had to apologise after ((we)) caught them out....half of the rapes...murders....and middle east bombings never happen....completely made up fake news to cause a outrage......I wonder what ((theyre)) pushing for.....

Does intent really matter in these situations if innocent lives are killed? Obviously the US military knew there were civilians there.

They're muslims who sympathize with terrorist scum

Where's the proof that this is fake news?

Is there any proof that these were "innocent civillians" and weren't just the wives and kids of ISIS fighters?

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEENDD... CAUSE WEE KEEP ON FIGHTIN TILL THE ENDDD..

So if the Germans had paraded a couple dozen French girls on the beach at Normandy D-Day would have been called off?

Stupid shitskins shouldn't have been born

I wonder how many Americans can place that on a map.

Yes leave to Europe.

>march 24th
Poor bait

Boo hoo, whiever shall save those sweet innocent """""""people"""""""

New /his/ Discord - Join if you like history:
sf9tYGd

preferably to some other shithole like africa

the difference is, we're just trying to kill terrorists and as few civillians as possib;e, they're trying to kill as many of us as possible

We have the capacity to kill every single fucking human in their shitty backwards sandnigger huts at any point we want to. If we actually wanted to hurt them we could literally turn their entire lands into uninhabitable wastelands, without even any bodies left to remember them

They were living in an ammo dump and bomb factory. It was the secondaries that killed them.

>gave the middle east to africans
Gibs, gibs, gibs fucking niggers.

Good point OP.

Maybe we are the same.

So "might makes right" is all that's left.

We should go ahead and bomb each other until only one side remains.

>implying wetbacks are any better

those terrorist hides behind civilians, they even threatening those very civilians
their fate is sealed

This based African man has convinced me totally.

G I V E
M I D D L E
E A S T
T O
A F R I C A N S!

Just because ISIS uses these people as human shields we are supposed to kill them anyway?

wtf dude how did you misspell Switzerland that badly

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

Yes, it's a god damn war. Real life isn't like the moves where you can just have a sniper pick them off every time without touching the civilian.

Muslims are notorious for being suicide bombers.
>three people in a room
>me, suicide bomber, and their human shield
>don't shoot because he's using a human shield
>he detonates himself
>all three people in the room are now dead

vs

>three people in a room
>me, suicide bomber, and their human shield
>Shoot anyway
>2/3 of the people in the room are dead.

It has less to do with the value of their lives and so much more to do with the government they've left in charge.

The US bombed positions the iraqi jtacs confirmed as filled with terrorists. During the fighting the iraqi forces came under sniper fire from 3 different buildings and gave US jest the signal to bomb them. There was no way burgers could have known that so many civilians were inside these houses. Insurgents like to force civilians inside buildings and fire from them. It is also really hard to coordinate air strikes in a city. Go on google maps, turn on satelite and then hover over Mosul.

not enough

>we should BLACK the middle east

I see your jew tricks

They lived in a military zone

>which one of these things is not like the other

I literally don't care about dead sand niggers.

R A R E
A
R
E

>lives
>implying muslims are people

well memed my friend

>Btw.....this 100 - 200 lives dead after bombing in Mosul never happened.....more fake news to stur the pot and push the agenda.....dont forget about the fake mass rapes in frankfurt the MSM had to apologise after ((we)) caught them out....half of the rapes...murders....and middle east bombings never happen....completely made up fake news to cause a outrage......I wonder what ((theyre)) pushing for.....
The faggot OP is probably a NYT reporter who who just happened upon Sup Forums and just anted to ask a gotcha question.

Where is the after picture?

oh please, africa and the middle east need to be nuked out of existence.

They don't and neither do you Shareblue.

Life is tough , life is harsh, deal with it or kill yourself.

/ thread

One you let the Nazi out of the bottle, you may never put him back in?

why does every frenchcuck have cock envy with americans? it's like your whole life is spent trying to spite and rebel against us as though you were sexually confused teenagers. get over it my man.

The difference is that Manchester wasn't occupied by ISIS.

If you polled the citizens of Mosul and told them that ISIS would be put out but 1,000 of them would be killed in the process how do you think that would turn out?

Now if you polled the citizens of Manchester and told them they would be liberated from the anglos but 1,000 of them might die in the process how would that poll go?

Can you see the difference now?

Strong and rich north America can take care of all poor refugees.

We have to take out their families.

more than "french" in all likelihood

Intent matters a lot kiddo.

> Intent.
What fucking difference does it make idiot? They're still dead.

it does. it's everything
there are war operations, daily. you don't talk about the ones with zero civ kills. the US military tries hard to avoid them. because it's the right thing to do and, if you're a cynic, which it seems you are, because it's bad publi because people like you will judge them poorly. the private, the coronel, the general don't wake up with "today we kill civs" in their minds

the manchester bomber did. his whole purpose was to kill non combatants, as instructed by his religion

yours is a pathetic, and failed, attempt of moral equivalence. get lost

In fairness, the average Frenchman was likely born there.

Everyone who stayed in Mosul is either a collaborator, thus not a civilian, or someone who doesn't care if ISIS takes over the world, thus someone we shouldn't worry about.

If killing families of terrorists is collateral damage....oh well

your moral relativism is showing
you will not do well here

All French fucks are like that in real life, just like they are on Sup Forums. It's increasingly annoying how retarded and antagonizing they are with their broken english, and it gets especially fucking insufferable when you come back from vacation where people were actually nice and caring.

if you take transporting costs its makes in all the more sense to just let them stay on the same land mass :))))))))))))))))))))))

>200 Dead muslims
what exactly is wrong here?

They brought it unto themselves.

they're terrorists

They do not disclose information about ISIS so they deserve to be bombed.

>Sand niggers
>They hide behind civilians to make people like you feel remorse
>Manchester was a deliberate attack aimed at children and young women

yemen== not human

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

Innocent lives are innocent lives, kiddo.

I simply won't defend the US murdering civilians. I never will.