Where do people get the idea that spics are humble, polite and accepting of others?

Where do people get the idea that spics are humble, polite and accepting of others?

TV, movies and the like

I've met and known plenty, I don't know where that came from

I ask the same thing about white people. I mean, I want to like white people. They're just awful people.

>racist
>disrespectful to everyone they meet
>50% smell like ass (why?)
>listen to shitty music
>eat shitty food
>age like shit
>their women either have saggy titties or the body of a little boy

I just don't get it. How are they the master race?

You literally just described spic women. Stop projecting, Pablo José Rivera López de Gonzalez.

must have originated before the hordes of illegals started flooding across the border in the 80s.

I'll stop when you tell me why most white people smell horrible. Please, I just want to know why.

depends on the area. California has the worst spics and places like texas have decent spics

>How are they the master race?
because the conquered the majority of the world and are responsible for a lot of ground breaking ideas.

This, even as one I cannot stand the fact that most of these parasites do not assimilate. And they have the audacity to call me a burrito with sour cream for years because I don't act stupid and George Lopez like and put a shitty country I wasn't born in or have anything to do with before the U.S.

So a few genuises and great people carried the rest of useless whites on their backs? OK, David.

>burrito with sour cream
is that the new thing now? I always got called a coconut

a few more than the rest of the world it seems

Uncle Juans hating on their own roots by assimilating to a toxic "culture".

I don't know but it's one of the things I get called. Hell I never experienced real racism from whites, only Hispanics. I got along just fine with a literal skin head because I was born here and not ghetto, more so than the viva la noneducacion idiots who talk about Chivas all day.

>assimilating
what is to assimilate to if it was what I was born and raised into?

>genuises
>great people
>still smell like ass out of the shower

Why?

Spics can be bros as long as they aren't the type that fall in with thug nigger culture.

Maybe cause 1/4 of America is mexican now so you guys will just glorify anything that is the majority there.

>2017
>not assimilating into the greatest culture on earth
user please

Find yourself a nice latina who cook you a decent meal after she milks your cock. We are the newest race on Earth, strong Native American blood with European intellect. Embrace the new race, bro. We are the future.

>Whites are being outbred in America! We must save the white race in America! 1488!
okay let's look at the main reason why: it's the Hispanic's coming here in hordes, taking our affordable houses meant for whites to raise big families and instead raising their own big family while using our welfare to do so. Every piece of data you can find shows Mexicans as the number one cause of white displacement in the United States.
>lol dude who cares bro they dindu nuffin they pick our fruit cheap and mow our yards lmao
Fucking pathetic every single one of you that claim to be white. As if before the invention of the wetback that whites where just completely unable to farm and landscape. You fucking cucks disgust me.

Spics are allowed to intimidate and terrorize whites under the current status quo, and we are told it is the white man's burden to put up with this nonsense.
People go along with it, and even sing the worthless spic's praises, because they feel they have no choice.
There's a tipping point in all this, though, and you never can tell when things will shift in the opposite direction.

>Hell I never experienced real racism from whites, only Hispanics.
crab bucket mentality at its finest. its up to people like us to change how our race acts In America

I told myself if I marry a Latina she has to be Americanized and not a viva Mexico cunt. Otherwise most of my girlfriends were white.

Just move back to Europe. Or to the bottom of a deep body of water. Or the moon. Just fuck off.

Every Mexican I've ever seen was hardworking

Are Latina handjobs feel good?

>its up to people like us to change how our race acts In America
We can start by supporting mass illegal deportations and a stop to legal migration for a few years to assimilate the legal ones.

>still smell like ass out of the shower
you sound like a poorfag. Did you grow up in a trailer park or something?

Spices have no middle ground. They're either decent or horrible.

>still smell like ass

Whites are literally the only race that doesn't stink like a zoo.
I guess it's just what cleanliness smells like to dirty shitskins like you, who are used to their own concoction of vile stenches emanating from them all day long.

I honestly don't care much about tanned skin as long as they share European culture and values. I do not want blacks or really brown people like Central Americans and pajeets because they make me uncomfortable. Hell Dylan roof's bf was a spic

>Mexican handjobs

Whites honestly smell like urine and their homes smell like rotting garbage though

You need to go back.

There was a thread here last week where a shit ton of American posters outed themselves as Mexicans or some form of Latin American. It's probably them pushing it, along with r/the_donald spouting "legal immigration of Mexicans is fine".

>tfw no whitewashed latina gf
every latina ive met has had an accent and been lefty and borderline retarded.

>He doesn't know about the noble savage myth

Chicanos are bro tier and less cucked than white people.

Bro, only the dumbasses want to go back to Mexico. You need to flush yourself of that white poison lie. The people who come here want a better life for future generations. Go drive down the street and see what skin color is begging for change, versus what skin color is trying to sell things (working). Anyway, I feel bad for you fucking around with those white chicks. Believe me, they want some of that brown dick but they'll be talking shit behind your back too. Don't be a tool.

White people don't notice their own scent but neither do other races.

White people have a sour milk smell to them even when they're clean. If they own a dog, they also have a wet dog scent on top of it whenever their hair is wet.

Do you live in a trailer park in Kentucky or do you just hang around junkies and crackheads?

>supporting mass illegal deportations and a stop to legal migration
I agree with both but I don't see the attitude towards illegal deportations changing anytime soon. Our strong family culture is really starting to bite us because many people know someone or are related to someone who came here illegally. They would never turn their backs on them even if they had right wing views.

The same reason you decided to live in a country white people built.

Nope, middle-class. I've had multiple white friends who I stopped talking to becauase they smell like ass 24/7.

>Nope, middle-class.
So a poorfag then, Got it.

Half-spic reporting in, Anglo father. half close to not being sub-human, but still far from not being sub-human.

*RAPED
>fixed

>being this smug
kys self hating faggot

Most spics do hang around white trailer trash due to the meth trade. Don't let them fool you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hispanic isn't a race fucktard

When you see a brown mestizo mexican

Call them a fucking mestizo or beaner

Don't lump spaniards into this

Filthy kike
>It's the hispanics

No it's mestizos

Quit blaming mestizo mexican breeding on the spanish you kike

>They would never turn their backs on them even if they had right wing views.
Wrong, my mother was illegal and became legal before I was born, my uncle is illegal and my only Latina gf was illegal but also pretty white washed. Lynching used to be a thing that was normal too, this shit has to change and what better time than now?

Yeah and ive had multiple mexican "friends" who i cut contact with because their breath smells like cat shit. And mexicans always smell like pepper. Like you dont have cologne so you just get a pepper shaker and pepper yourself.

agreed, spics are almost worst than niggers.

>kys self hating faggot

>anime avatar

Spotted Captain Autismo. I really don't see why you care about race when it's so obvious that your genetics will never pass on. Go smell your fleshlight- that's what biological failure smells like.

Even Tejanos hate beaners. Nuke Commiefornia.

Says the nigger

>mestizo
>Filthy kike
No one uses meztiso at all, and seriously you retards assuming everything is Kike's is getting annoying. Know when it is or look like a fucking retard. I know more about Nat Soc than you ever will faggot. i read Irving up the ass, Mein Kampf and his second book, Hitler's table talk and watched TGSNT like 4 times, Go fuck yourself. And that's only those small sources, not to mention the other books and documentaries.

>texas have decent spics

t. Cuckservative

Texas isn't even in the top ten most redpilled states any more. Less than 50% white, but continues to push the "m-muh tejanos are bros" meme. The rest of the south plus Indiana, Missouri, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, and the Dakotas are all far more redpilled (and white for that matter, though Mississippi and Bama are slipping) than Mexas.

Hopefully, this will be the future of illegal spics, spic gang banger drug mules, coyotes, and those that refuse to become citizens to have a "way out". Pic related.

>Wrong, my mother was illegal and became legal before I was born, my uncle is illegal and my only Latina gf was illegal but also pretty white washed
I don't get what you're implying. I'm talking about legal Hispanics now being unable to report illegals they know not ones who became legal.

Dont know why some of you faggots say Texas mexicans are based

Only 29% voted Trump
Over 50% of open murder warrants in Dallas are on Mexicans that fled to Mexico

A shitskin is a shitskin no matter their location

They're worse than every type of white except white muslims

But it's not. You're connected via a border to Latin America. Living in land that was once part of Mexico. White America is dying, sorry bro. Time to move to Canada :^)

>We are the future
>Mexico has never been able to advance past being a crime ridden corrupt 3rd world shithole
I don't think so Mordecai

Not surprised whites hate every race even their own.

non mexican spic here, mexicans aren't even humble, they act like their nationality makes them better than the "gringos" and treat other hispanic groups like absolute shit, they think they run latin america and dont shut up about being proud of being born a mexican like it's an achievement.

They just passed a no sanctuary law and an anti trans faggot law

But why? My girl is Chicana, so she tastes like spices all over her body. Do white people eat shit or something?

>Less than 50% white, but continues to push the "m-muh tejanos are bros" meme.
you sound like a faggot from Austin. if you look at places like Houston you can see there's a clear majority that tend to lean right on issues simply because of their catholic faith. Now if you're just mad because your state isn't majority white anymore then I don't know what to tell you. To me the solution is to focus on assimilation rather than wait for Hitler to pop out from grave and kill everyone that isn't white.

says the spic

>spaces
you reddit fags are so easy to spot

Mexico is fucked, that's why so many people are fleeing in the first place. But here in America, they can actually advance themselves without fear of getting their heads chopped off by drug cartels. Oh yeah, who supports the drug cartels again? I forgot...

From talking to them and not making your opinion on them from memes on Sup Forums

>hates hispanic
i bet you praise black and worship jews

What can I say? I'm an English grammar nerd. Can we just be friends? I've always wanted an autistic pet.

Actually, where I live was never a colony of Spain, or part of the Mexican "empire".

And you might as well face facts. We took the land fair and square when we crushed the spic army. And you won't conquer it with immigration. You'll have to take it with spilled blood.

And there are plenty of legal spics who don't want the corruption and cartel wars that reunion with Meh-hee-cho will bring. Whites outside of liberal enclaves will start shooting spics. And the niggers sure as hell don't want more competition from criminal spics.

"La Raza" and "La Reconquista" are just spic pipe dreams and circle jerks.

Then why are you bitching? You've got nothing to fear, right? Just keep browing 4chins and everything will be alright.

theyre the low iq genetic detritus of their people. just like the stormweenies here on Sup Forums

>Look, rabbi, I posted it again

All I can think of is that most white people tend to process lactose differently than other races, so maybe that has something to do with why they have that rancid milk odor about them.

>I'm an English grammar nerd.
>why white people smell bad
whatever you say poorfag

The same thing could be said of you, white bois.

Same here. Whites literally smell like pee

Uh why are so many American corporations building vast infrastructure in Mexico then?

Kek, Indiana did that shit years ago. Get back to me when you're frying fairies like we do.

My state is 85% non-Hispanic white, I just call it like I see it.

PS your "right leaning catholic Mexicans" voted less than 35% republican this election.

So... does this mean we can't be friends? I can build you a dog house out back and feed you wet food every other day.

Wow I literally cannot believe Hispanics would refuse to vote for a man who repeatedly insulted, threatened, and stoked animus against them as the core of his platform

you're trying too hard

>Where do people get the idea that spics are humble, polite and accepting of others?

Those who hold these ideas aren't racist pieces of shit who get their perception of people based on memes and bigotry

It's not at all surprising to me, it's annoying when cuckservatives claim "Le based black/Mexican guy in a trump hat XD"

Can you be my autistic pet since Captain Autismo is too shy?

>calling people autistic while trying to RP with people

Yeah congrats, you've contributed to the terminal decline of American nationhood by building a coalition of enemies who will reflexively oppose every last position you take until your only option will be insurgency or immigration from a two-tiered country of small haves and vast have-nots

>voted less than 35% republican this election.
is that supposed to be shocking? they don't vote at all to begin with so i'm not surprised

Fully agree

White people have been bitching and bitching these past few years

OOOO STOP WE'RE NOT TREATED FAIR

and then the second you treat them fair they turn on you

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Sup Forums did this to me