You're at home drinking beer and shitposting on Sup Forums when suddenly this handsome man breaks through your door and...

You're at home drinking beer and shitposting on Sup Forums when suddenly this handsome man breaks through your door and says
>Salam aleykum, this is your local sharia police for monthly checkings. Throw that beer can away or else I'll chop your hands off, inshallah!
What do you do?

you dump pole
that's a sikh not a muslim

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? Is this the new hey faggots my name is john?

Fuck off you joyless fuck, it's relevant to this board and funny.

This whole thread is going to be a bunch of faggots spouting the based sikh maymay

10/10

Shoot him, of course.

That's a Sikh, you retard

But he's not muslim

>h-hey guys, i'm calling this sikh a muslim lmao am i funny yet? XDdD
lol i'm posting this on le reddit!!!!

This thread is a bait thread that gets made every day

"Oh, you're mistaken, this is a Bud Light Zero."
Personally I prefer ginger beer, but I can rarely find that.

Live by the sword die by the sword my bearded buddy.

This.

Release the hounds.

Shoot him for breaking and entering..

I reach over to the cactus on my desk and hurl it towards him. While he's in pain, I take the strings from a Newton's Cradle and tie him from the ceiling by his balls.

I pay jiyza and sing: assalllaamm alllahhha ssalllaahh selam allaaaaaaah *high pitched voice*

then I turn around 360 degrees and walk aways

>newfag and a tripfag
No one loves you

>give the nice policeman a high five then go out and kill a roastie, a gay and a jew respectively by hanging

uhhhhh thats a sikh????

why tf are racists so stupid????

It's not funny, just like hey faggots stopped being relevant or funny in like 2010. Is posting longcat still funny? Not really. How about duckroll? Mm, nah.

No one is hitting anything original anymore.

Complement him on his well kept beard and quality talwar as he sips tea with my qt punjabi gf and I

I'd say, "holy shit a Muslim pretending to be a Sikh!" and immediately report him to the authorities so he doesn't go blowing up any sikh temples.

Excuse me OP but I'm drinking gin and tonic and shit posting on Sup Forums. Anyway, I would shoot him 3 times in the chest and twice more in the head when he drops. Than I'd put his sword on Ebay

>newfag and a tripfag
>No one loves you
FUCK OFF YOU PERVERT

Texans surely think Texas is bigger than that?

Pop a cap in his ass

>implying I'd be drinking the alcohol Jew in the first place

Don't bring a sword to a gun fight you fucking camel fucker.

Throw the can away and comply until he fucks off, then call the actual police.

Id ask him why hes a sikh but saying muslim stuff.

DID YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE Sup Forums CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SIKH AND A MUSLIM?! NICE TRY, GLOBALIST.

Sikhs are sokdiers.....India never gave in to the muslim invasion of their countries.....india is feared by pakistan......mudskins fear pakistan and hardly any muslims in india they leave or genuinely get killed.

India and Pubjab tough countries.

Love all the larping here by mudslimes calling india poo land & weak inferior country....yet they still deny you in their land.....faggot mudslimes.....if India can mock these mudslime faggots....then Europe recleanse and kill your lib women & men and restart wih the war......

>sikhbait
>Sup Forums falls for it again

FUCK OFF AHMED I PAID MY JIZYA FOR THE MONTH I AM ENTITLED TO DRINK IN MY OWN DAMN HOME

TAKE IT UP WITH THE LOCAL SHARIAH COUNCIL I AM ENTITLED TO DRINK AS A JIZYA PAYING KUFFAR

I say "Haha good one Kumar"

>drinking alcohol
>Mixing up my religions

I would kill myself, like you should.

But that's a Sikh. I would ask him though if wants some beer though.

''haha you're funny. So when's the next deep web browsing, mutah?''

That's a Sikh not a Muslim you clueless goon. Do some research before you post and make yourself look like a complete idiot.

"Good one, Singh. Hungry? I got the best Pork and Beans this side of the Mississippi."

Laugh, toss him a beer

It's not funny, it lowers the overall shitty level of discourse, and you should fuck off meme cancer.

Shoot him dead. Regardless of our shitty laws, if someone comes into my home unannounced and uninvited, they'll get shot.

That's a sikh dumb fuck.

>being so new he doesn't know Sup Forums is the old /new/ which itself was the new Sup Forums

Larn yaself some facts, sonny

That's a sikh you idiot

I was about to say the same thing.

attention whore

I fucking hate this place

Blast him in the chest with my shotgun with solid slugs...

what a dumb ass question...

>b-but its funny!
Said no one ever except for this faggotGo to Sup Forums you piece of shit.

Throw pork at him and then shoot him

Post feet plz

Anus

Newtons cradle.... That's The clicky-clack thing, right?

sikh good people

I draw my sword

Jack him off till he bricks and swallow his load

throw shoot at him and then pork him

Mods ban these newfags