Ethnostate Iceland

How about we just all immigrate to Iceland Sup Forums?

>Community:
youtube.com/watch?v=4tepVtruNKs

>Music
youtube.com/watch?v=8LeQN249Jqw

> Beautiful good girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=HB_H2xkWouM

>Viking women: (I call dibs on one)
youtube.com/watch?v=W7jj1-54aws
fadedindustry.com/iceland-fitness-models-wow/

>AND SEXY SLUTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=N-YiE_gbZQU

What are we waiting for? Let's swamp them, vote to turn the place into right-wing ethnonationalist paradise and make this Ethnostate already!!!

LET'S GO BREEEEEEEED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=W7jj1-54aws
youtube.com/watch?v=PZvpDCP_BZ4
pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/
youtube.com/watch?v=JvxG3zl_WhU
youtube.com/watch?v=-M5lhFr1SjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HDTl9grOBdw
youtube.com/watch?v=8CYPzyZd_uc
youtu.be/BFQPNApwJGU
youtube.com/watch?gl=ID&feature=fvwrel&hl=id&v=BFQPNApwJGU
youtube.com/watch?v=OeWtf1iH5I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wants Iceland to become an ethno-state
>Literally wants to breed the Icelandic/Scandinavians out of existance with euro-mutt (*and sometimes mix raced*) Ameriblood
>mfw shiggy diggy
OP why are you such a faggot? Iceland belongs to Scandinavians! Not to American "whites"

and ruin the identity of the icelandic people? leave behind all of our homelands to the foreign hordes and expect them to stop after we literally leave them everything? NO fuck off we are not leaving any white land to our conquerors we kill them, send them back or die because if you think they wouldnt double down on destroying us after our capitulation your an idiot

Why are you fellow Americans putting this idea down!? I already booked my ticket to reykjavik so you can join me and make this ethnostate happen or stay in this polluted nation. Your call.

I'll just leave this here:

Yes move 100 million people there.
Tons of food everywhere, it's not like it's basically a barren lava rock or something.

Hey I got an even better idea, why won't you all move to Svalbard with your cabin fevers and whatnot.

Son..... Iceland has a harsh climate, I do not think you comprehend. Life is also very hard there.

Also it's our fisk, well fiskur Íslands.

American Whites need to stop calling themselves white. Your genes are so fucked and diluted that you would pollute scandinavian genes. Please stay away

/thread

the men cry too

Yeah, that's amazing idea! Let's emigrate to a fucking island and destroy another country xD I wonder what could possibly go wrong.

>there are problems in my nation
>let's flee to another nation
Filthy beaner detected. You have to go back.

No I get it let's do absolutely nothing but sit on the computer all day and bitch about niggers. JOIN ME you faggots and stop being faggots.

Fuck off Paco

>Iceland
is only for Scandinavians. Especially Scandinavians with a lot of Norwegian ancestry.

100% European. I'm going anyway you asshole who want to protect the identity of some small ass nation while Whites are being attacked globally. Fucking eurocucks.

>stay in this polluted nation
says the one who is going to pollute another nation

Stay away niggers

I'm white you retard.

>100% European
Keep telling that to yourself, Tyrone xD

Because I'm not gonna invade someone else's country like a fucking shitskin. I'll keep mine tyvm.

>bitch constantly about being displaced
>"hey guys lets all go to X country and make it into le ebin """white""" ethnostate!"

you would destroy iceland....

iceland is one of the most leftist nations on the planet, with some of the sluttiest and most promiscuous women in the world. the only reason the place has not collapsed from its degeneracy yet is because it's still full of white people (95% or something).

t. lived there for 3 years

>youtube.com/watch?v=W7jj1-54aws
god women's fitness class is a fucking joke.

why does the country you live in matter if most of us would still just sit on our computers all day?

All these videos are already full of autistic Sup Forumstard comments. Fucking Sup Forumsacks.

iceland makes sweden look like nazi germany

Start with yourself though

So you want to ruin Iceland's homogeneity? You're not a very good ethnonationalist

I heard after selling off Lazytown Magnus Scheving opened up a restaurant. Is it still around and how's the food there?

almost all of us white americans are still mixed european ethnic groups. also there is a chance that you could have some native american dna in you, if you do then you arent white, no matter how much you have.

Oh no you don't you bitch. You wont keep me from that Icelandic white sweet white pussy.

If you dont have scandinavian blood(pure blooded scandinavian) stay away

Really? Hard to believe it. Any sauce?

I always thought they were a bit libertarian.

ironically, it would be a bunch of military aged males with extremely conservative views and obsession with blonde white women immigrating to an european country

USA/Canada has the best geographic area for world domination dont leave it!

Americans destroy everything they touch. They're a fucking plague!

now if only we werent only 56% white

>big strong American whites dominate and breed with Icelandic women

Its white cucking white so perfectly fine.

Icelanders are Nords so cucks anyway.

FUCK YOU. I am getting that white pussy.

THIS. Why is that bad? IT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE FUCKING NEED!!!

>>Music
This is my favorite Icelandic song
youtube.com/watch?v=PZvpDCP_BZ4

I feel you user.

Yeah I think all the mouth breathers don't seem to realise that Iceland is pretty barren and I can't support Millions of people, where's the U.S has probably best position in the world due to its geography.

Dafuq is this gay shit

"unfortunately they are not adapting to our culture"

Oh god they are going to work on Iceland now
pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/

i bet you dont even know the icelandic language or can even correctly pronounce the name of the city you are moving to

Not so fast, Pooland
youtube.com/watch?v=JvxG3zl_WhU

youtube.com/watch?v=-M5lhFr1SjQ

No my gawd I yust nutted

Well at least disco polo isn't explicitly about faggotry.
They're faggots but they're singing about grills.

or LPG powered Audis
youtube.com/watch?v=HDTl9grOBdw

that music sounds similar to spanish music

They get used to speaking American in no time.

>100 million people there
No. 330,000
It's a small but nice country.
We actually probably have the numbers to conquer it.
That is if we all got off our asses, which we won't.

if you didn't notice those who live in Europe don't identify themselves with this crippled term 'the European' that much. They would say 'I am 100% Pole', 'I am 100% Norwegian and can trace my family's history up to Leif Ericson'. You don't seem to be able to understand that whitness per se is not that valuable there: you need to have a right genetic composition and historical connection to the land, you must adhere to the values of a country, speak the language and so on.

>speaking american
welp looks like bait to me
but in the chance you arent baiting you are no better than the shitskins, if you want to genetically pollute another country then you have to at least learn the culture language and assimilate

Well, we are the Mexico of Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=8CYPzyZd_uc

Probably the hottest degenerate feminists ever
1:15 my fav

When you emigrate to Iceland you spoil their ethnostate, you shitbag faggot kike.
Consider killing yourself.

Head to Reykjavik in 2 months. If I like it I'll try finding work on a visa. Only problem is it's EXPENSIVE AS SHIT.

Iceland doesn't want you nigger jew.

i dont want to spoil their glorious gene pool wiht my sandniggerness

>with the right man, my sheets get so wet
>it is so nice to get it up the ass

What in the fuck do their sheets get wet with?

You're not Viking enough. You gotta learn to pillage and plunder. Churches are a good place to start with lots of gold.

OP is baiting. I read most of his posts ITT, no one is this retarded.
Abandon thread.

Assimilate to them? We're American bro we're the second hardest male population in the world next to Russians. I'm not wearing that gay little sweater they have over there, I'm just fucking their viking chicks.

nice proxy varg

youtu.be/BFQPNApwJGU

>It's terrible that our culture and country are being destroyed by foreigners
>hey guys, let's just migrate en masse to this nation of only 300,000 people and change the country and culture!

is this bait?

I'm the ONLY ONE with a solution. and you fags spit on me. Enjoy defeat. Enjoy your muslims. I'm White and I'm moving to where the hottest white women are to breed with them in an all white land. Get raped in the face bitch.

>Video not available

Nice going Putin

4u.
It's available for us.

your "solution" is very hypocritical and unless more of us move there than the native population, iceland will just get cucked like the other scandinavian countries in a few decades.

Poo?

>every call to action gets met with naysaying and infighting

It's not a solution. It's destroying a small group of people to move to an island that wouldn't even be very good strategic location. You're just a faggot who has been watching too many videos of Icelandic people who thinks it'll be some Nordic paradise where you'll be accepted for simply being white.

I'm not getting the usual "No available in your country" It just states that it's not there at all.

No. I have responsibilities here.
There's shit to do.

>Video not available
>4U
youtube.com/watch?gl=ID&feature=fvwrel&hl=id&v=BFQPNApwJGU

The climate looks really rough.

Good luck convincing us Amerifats to give up our prime, beachfront real estate. We whites need to stake our claim here and hold the line.

This guy is half Finnish half Icelandic, looks pretty good to me.

WHAT PART OF WHITES ONLY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. Fuck their little country if we get an enthostate out of it isn't that better!?

>This is his Icelandic mother

I'm taking action. JOIN ME.

Nuke me if you can bitch hahahaha

My blonde haired, blue eyed Chad genes might be interested in that.

LOL like us going to Iceland is giving up America. NO I WANT BOTH YOU RETARDS!

Iceland is cucked by feminism.

i don't eat fish fuck off

I've thought about visiting Iceland before. Do the women there like Canadian men? Is English a common language?

As a euro-mutt burger, pleaser don't do it. Iceland is a very close knit-country, basically one big family. Going to a place like France or Germany is one thing but Iceland needs to stay Icelandic and not white. The situation for white people is nowhere nesr making our last stand on Iceland.

Because you aren't them. Filling Iceland with American and various European settlers would insert parts of our cultures as well as foreign DNA into the native population. They should just associate with other Scandinavians and close their country to non-white migration.

Nobody likes c*nadian anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeWtf1iH5I8

OMG I'm nutting. So Cute. So smart. 1488!

This, I remember hearing that all Icelanders kinda know each other.

It would be absolutely heartbreaking to see it get swamped with cultureless people

>So smart
>Show them engineering and computer programming
>Liked the radio station more

Larping faggot. You have a country, fight for it or die trying.

It's so close-knit, they have their own app to avoid inbreeding while dating. They have their own little utopia and I'm not going to COLONIZE it with amerouropean genes.