I know we disagreed on a lot of topics over the years Sup Forums but I'm pretty sure we can get to a consensus on this...

I know we disagreed on a lot of topics over the years Sup Forums but I'm pretty sure we can get to a consensus on this one. Except with Turkey of course, they should be at least two tiers lower. And USA (excluding Drumpftards) one tier higher.

Yea ottomans sure should be 2 tiers lower just because you personaly dislike them, hell that automatically makes everything they did invalid

THANK YOU for not even bothering to include canada

>poland next to i*rael
Fuck you you fucking piece of garbage

ok roach

If that's the best you can do to refute my shit than im not even mad

gib back Danzig then we talk

I'm not negotiating with terrorists.

It's funny so many powerful nations that build our world and the Jews are taking them all down simultaneously and no one even realizes it. The Jews are really an amazing creature.

>Ottomans
>losing to fucking Russians and Arabians
>becoming sick man of europe

Theyre a fucking meme and they now cant beat a bunch of Kurds and any criticism of this will resort to you saying "MUH BALKANS"

No they're not. You don't say cockroaches are amazing because they can survive nuclear wars. Zionists jews are pieces of shit and should be treated accordingly.

Well it's time to invade again I guess don't say I didn't warn you.

Says a guy whose millitary lost to fucking rice farmers of all things

Don't know what is that ranking about, global history? Spain and Portugal should be Higher Tunisia and Phoenicians should be on that list also China, Germany and Turkey lower ofc, Cultrural Influence Spain Portugal should be higher again, the Umayyad should be there, Historical Global Powers, Netherlands Portugal Spain England and France should be top, the turks the mongols and all that are jkust regional powers, Nowadays global powers are only China Russia and USA

No problem, invade as much as you want. We will make sure to kill every homo, trans and obese retard you send.

And just like what you said in your last post, If that's the best you can do to refute my shit than im not even mad (considering I agree with what you just said btw)

Regardless, Turks are a meme and they still are as seen in Syria

Amazing how much the Turks and Muslims did. They've have much greater nations than Europe ever has had. Yet, they let their nations get infultraded by Jewish propaganda and now their women walk around with trashbags on their heads and they fuck goats.

OK

Portugal
>these people have shaped history
My age of discoveries, yes.

>they were glory and fear incarnate
Not really. A lot of people attacked us because they thought they could win, so I guess we aren't fear incarnate.

>at least two consecutive empires
What.

>more than 5 kingdoms/nations
Brazil, Uruguay, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, some island non-countries and myriad of other territories nowadays part of countries like Persia, Oman, Yemen, India, Indonesia

>500+ years reign required
Ceuta conquered in 1415, Macau handed to China in 1999. The longest lived colonial empire in history.

>The whole world banded to defeat them.
Literally what happened during the colonial war. Both commies and the west funding terrorists to end the Portuguese Empire.

We should be at least high tier by those standards.

>invention of the jewish people

Wut

both of our negatives are falsehoods but what else can you expect from nigger lovers and cuck fetishists?

We're attached to the UK, like a barnacle. We were based at Vimy Ridge.

Fair enough

にほん Needs to be higher, has a really long consecutive rule, fucked everything up in WWII, First non European power in the modern era to BTFO a European Power

Also, not mentioning Themistocles, someone whose tactics have saved america and britain twice, is a sin

>implying your army stands any chance against ours
Didn't take Polish people as humorous people

Dont get too upset tho, I'd put them between High and Decent, they're a meme but they still have a fair of justifiable stuff of them being "good" such as Greco-Turkish War thanks to Ataturk as well as being somewhat competent throughout 20th century.

Ironically Erdogan's stupidity is making them become a bigger meme status

it's a book you should read it

I dont really agree with you on the erdogan thing, but the rest is good enough for me. I dont really even care about the turks anyway i dont even know why i wrote shit in this thread

Me neither, it's a terrible fucking graph from Sup Forums

Fuck off Spain was the most powerful country during the centuries XVI and XVII,we fucked the ottomans,we fucked the navy that brits sent to us after the armada disaster,we fucked the dutchs during 80 years before we got bored of killing them,we conquered half of america,we controlled portugal,we saved europe in lepanto,we were fascists,we didnt lose the world wars,we reconquered our peninsula,we kicked the jews and the moors,we helped during the crusades,we conquered half of italy,and we helped burgers during their independence war.WE WUZ SPANIARDS!

>Ottomans a tier above France because it failed WW2 and Vietnam,but Ottomans have not ben relevant since 1800's
>Russia 2 tiers below Ottomans even though it has war against them,expect the one where Anglos and the French(somehow a tier behind Ottomans)
>Defender of Faith counted as + for Ottomans,but not for Austria and Russia
>Danes won't even fight tier,even though there are stories of a single Dane stooping 10k Britons on a bridge and killing 40 of them at a bridge
>Danes and Swedes literally have most wars between each other of all countries but Danes are won't even fight tier
>Sweden is bad tier even though it has REVOLUTIONIZED infantry combat,and was winning the Great Northern war with a population of 1,3 million against the Common wealth with 15 million and latter on against Russia
>Finland,a country that did not even exist before 1914,ruled over by Russia(which is supposed to be same tier) and Sweden which is a tier below(WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?)
>Swiss before being Merchants where legendary mercenaries
>The fucking Swiss guard,same tier as Romania?!?!?!?!?!?!

This list was made by a literall fucking retard.it is simply illogical.

your country's a shithole now, condolences.

whats the difference between retard and german?

yours too(cucked by your president),and mine too,thats why we are posting on Sup Forums and not outside

You are soon to become worse, mr.trillion debt man.

Ah, the moors are extremely upset I've talked shit about their Iberian utopia.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

Burger ego is rising,well,lets show him humility

>denmark bad tier
kys

>BTFOing whole Europe for 50 years of glorious raiding
>Beating HRE and the Byzantines in the middle ages
>Surviving a Mongol invasion, BTFOing the second one
>Taken Vienna
>Keeping Turks out of our borders for centuries (the fucking noon bell tolls for us)
>Fighting them in our country for 150 years
>Austria needs to ask for Russian help to put down our revolt in 1849
>didn't even make it on the list
Our last 500 years were shit, but still, we wuz relevant and shiet.

Cringe

Israel lost a war in 2006 to a muslim militia. Even lost a few tanks.