>Happy Ramadan, /pol!

Why are leftists pushing this so HARD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get the feeling that lefties get a hard on for feeling like they are good people. There is no such thing as selflessness.

Basically they like the smell of their own farts

what the heck is dua and dhikr

the right doesn't like muslims and the left hates the right so the left instinctively likes everything the right hates even if that makes them ironically support all of the homophobia and misogyny that comes out of islam. they're fucking retards in other words.

Because its not their tradition, anything but their tradition goes. Also becsuse my enemies enemy is my friend

Rebellion against traditionally western Christian values.

There is really no other answer.

i'm gonna wager that the dhikr is their equivalent of a rosary

The pro Muslim "community" propaganda - because that's what it is, propaganda - is getting fucking unbearable here in the UK. The BBC is doing it non stop

>Give to charity
LMFAO Yeah right

>no arguing and fighting

They should have put "not driving a truck/charriot into a group of people" in that damn book.

>lower your gaze
kek, beta af

>duaa
>hand-rubbing
This is relevant to my interests.

Dua is prayer and dhikr is like a rosary.

Wait.
>No Lying

We've got them now boys! Make them confess they are invading the West and this IS War!

>Sandniggers=Kikes, Kikes=Sandniggers

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alert alert REEEEE

#notallmonths

this. Now's our chance! (unless their strategy is to presnent us with the idea that they're not using tequilla, when they are* using tequilla!, REEE)

>Give to charity
>LMFAO Yeah right

You don't understand, they consider donations to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as charity

Wew lads. Goddam it I hate the middle east.

>There is no such thing as selflessness.

Yes, there is, but this is the opposite of that. They're just being anti-white, because they think Islam is a race, despite the fact that it's the ideological opposite of everything they profess.

How does BBC propagandize Islam? Just curious, never watched Brit TV.

LYING IN ISLAM IS ONLY LYING TO MUSLIMS.

TAQIYYA IS NOT LYING. IT IS TAQIYYA.

O hahah. Same thing with murder in judaism. You can't murder a goy, because they aren't human. Wew. These faggots are such assholes and their religions need to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY