POTUS

Okay Sup Forums, what would you do if you were President of the United States?

I would order the CIA to bring me the big jar they have the Area 51 space nigger pickled in.

Kill all the sand niggers

my best

Destroy the entire Middle East with nuclear weapons.

Nuke. Everything. just end the biggest mistake god ever made.

Rise again

Kek

Declassify everything and move the White House to the ISS.

Perform the duties of the executive branch.

Thanks for asking.

Here are my campaign promises.

1 of 7

2 of 7

3 of 7

4 of 7

Make Israel a state. Thus no more money we have to send them.

>reparations for blacks
Kill yourself

Give Palestine a state also

5 of 7

6 of 7.

7 of 7

Hell yes.

>give each nigger $400,000
>$32/hr minimum wage

fucking neck yourself, moron

GTK, RWN

What you don't know, is that the blacks would spend it all in a few weeks and it would jump start the economy.

I also have a plan to give Irish people $400,000. Everybody is part Irish right!

Fuck off Wayne. You pedophile faggot.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

FBI, we got another one.

FBI, we got another one.

Talk all the shit you like. The only person your hurting is yourself and my innocent family. Call the police. Fuck up their life if you want. I never did anything. After you destroy their life, they will come looking for you.

I'd magdump an AR into the air in the middle of an address while yelling USA USA USA

The traitors would leave the country or kill themselves soonafter

>launch nukes against all mudslime countries
>do federal reserve inspection
>steal as much gold as I can
>buy all necessities (food, water, girls, etc)
>wait it out on my secret private island

End the fed

Wayne, get the fuck off Sup Forums and try to make something of your god forsaken life.

You're a fucking Jew, Wayne. America isn't voting a Jew into office and you know that as well as we do.

I love how you can always tell what kind of sissy boy made these images based on the colors of text they choose.

I would bomb the norks, manned mission to the moon and mars, withdraw from nato and form the anglosphere, invade mexico, and nuke epstein island

I'm not a Jew you dumb cunt.
>can always tell
OK you fag expert.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Declare martial law and expel all non-citizens immediately.