Would you burn a Mexican flag?

Would you burn a Mexican flag?

No. The Mexican flag is alright shitty enough.
Shitty in its image and what it represents.

I wouldn't. Unless I was trolling the fuck out of someone.

no because i respect all countries flags

Only if we invade and occupy them.

I would move there, live there, feed off their land, use their resources, and destroy their communities. Then I would burn their flag and fly the U.S flag.

nobody cares about mexico, except cia.

I would burn a*erican flag

I would butn a disgusting seperatist traitor """""""cuban""""""" flag and raise Iberian flag over Iberian land.

Why not burn the jewsa flag instead?

At least we all have a reason.

Be annexed to spain to unite hispanidad against (((them))) when?
Daily reminder seperatist mexico was founded to destroy hispanic power and let USA/Germsnics dominate.... burn all the flags of tge masons raise the one flag of Iberia.

id burn a kekistani flag

I would burn a Mexico.

its just so hard to get something to burn after you pissed all over it.

no

Madrid will be the father and head, all their sons in Spanish America recieve council in the house of the father, all the sons work together under a single nation.

Every single Spanish son will have their land debeloped by the father.

I see no reason to burn flags really, it's just baboon tier shit flinging I'd expect from Palestinians or niggers.
Burning flags of countries you reside in is exceptionally disrespectful though, should probably be aloud to gun down the shitskins and faggots that do that shit.

Would you bum a Mexican fag?

I would use a polish flag to clean my toilet

Shut up Mulatto.

Mexico belongs to Habsburg.

this

I hate mexico/mexicans, but I won't stoop to this level of deviancy and utter disrespect that they seem to have a retarded admiration for.

Sure.
Fight fire with fire.

only if I had a vendetta against mexico as a whole, but even then, only if I own the flag or have permission to burn somebody else's and it's on private property or otherwise where I may legally start a fire.

Barring those parameters, I'm either going to war with Mexico on their turf, or I'm freezing to death and it's what I have to use as tinder.

No because the guy who sells Mexican flags is probably a huge Mexican patriot and I would have given him my money just so I could have a temper tantrum and burn my own property that I paid for. That's not winning.

>

spain is not strong enough, if they were alpha we would be glad to follow, we can always join as equals if their pride allows

I would pay for it, i hope every fat and ugly mexicans in this world will die

I remember me with my high school friends burned an american flag, it was so funny to look that shitty flag convert into burning pieces

That must have cost you a month's worth of pesos. I hope you've been doing good work in Estaban's marijuana fields to make up for your luxury!

fuck off leaf

did they later get abducted and thrown into acid barrels?

Peru will try its best

Why would you burn perfectly good toilet paper?

No. Mexico is not the enemy. They sure as hell aren't our friend. But they just don't matter enough to truly be our enemy. They are more of an annoyance at this stage in history. I foresee the Stars and Eagle clashing at some point in the next few decades. But for now, America's problems lie within. There will be a Civil War soon. A decade or so. It is the Leftist and the decadence and idiocy the Left has cultivated that will need to be burned. Mexico will either not be directly involved, or will not matter much if they do get involved.

In short, there is no reason to bother. Yet.

why not just burn mexico instead?

I wouldn't buy a Mexican flag to begin with, so no.

Amen

>Mexico
Don't you mean Spain 0.5?

the only flag I would ever burn would be the flag of the USSR

what would you do if spain came back to reclaim mexico? would you fight or let it happen?

I mean, I guess. I wouldn't go out of my way to do so, but if i was walking down the street and saw one soaked with gasoline, with a lighter next to it, yeah.

But spend money on a Mexican flag or otherwise go to some trouble to obtain one? No. I don't care enough.