Yuropoors, why don't you own a Cap&Ball?

Yuropoors, why don't you own a Cap&Ball?
>easier to get than regular funs
>more powerful than a .22 or 6mm flobert
>can affix snub barrels for concealment
Right wing cowboy squads when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe is the shittiest country in the world

But I do, user.
Along with a M91/30.

What's the range on those?

>EU user buys a cap and ball revolver
>decides to buy a cowboy hat and boots too
>goes to the store to buy some kinder eggs
>muzzie tries to rob him
>whips out revolver
>"ZIS TOWN IS NOT LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE BOTH OF US"
>"BIXNOOD MUFUGGUH GIMME DAT WALLET GOTDAYUM CRACKA"
>"VERY WELL! YOU ASKED FOR ZIS, MOSLEM SVINE!"
>EU user cocks the hammer and pulls the trigger
>huge cloud of smoke as the revolver goes off
>nignog is shot between the eyes
>"HAHAHA ZAT IS VAT YOU GET YOU MONKEY MAN"
>police come and arrest EU user for defending himself from the innocent refugee who dindu nuffin

>1199 euro for a caplock rifle

>500 euro nuggets

>country

oh you poor dumb cunt

Or just a get a 9mm, do the same, turn 360, walk away and likely do not get arrested

I got mine for 350 when it was more common, but yeah, we have very special taxes for firearms, making them expensive as fuck.

Ammo is okay tho.

>not preparing a smokescreen with some leftover powder

>country
Shoo shoo federalists

In burgerland they're $250+ because of 2012 milsurp scalping/hoarding.

Because I can only buy 4 guns a year and my next one will be either a AR-15 variant or a Sig 550.
Maybe I will get one in the future though, I like the Dragoon.

In Russia these are actually even harder to get than the hunting rifles and shotguns.

:,(
Stop, user. I don't want to remember

I bought mine for $90 back in the day.
I really wish I spent $110 and bought a hex receiver one too, while they were cheap.
Here's hoping that Trump gets rid of all the Russian import bans.

This is actually a really good idea.

Watch some of these old west movies, like Django Unchained.

I mean you can shoot someone, then beat them to death and they really cant fight back all that well.

If they dont have guns, thats a power multiplier. And you get 6 shots with this. They might be slow to reload but come on now...

> if everyone has knives and bats, we're talking about Civil War era combat here, except the medical aid is better

> Cavalry armed with swords and 6 shooters was the deadliest fucking thing on the battlefield

Speaking of which... are Horses still a thing in europe?

And pic related, if you know how to shoot a bow properly (arrow on right side, not on the left as it normally is) you can shoot 1 per second anyway.

Its europe, its time to get medieval on their asses.

Meh the hex are nothing great tbqh

For the price ars are going for right now, i'd be stocking up

That makes me so sad :(

If only I knew... if only I knew...

Hex have stronger chambers, better q/c in general and a one piece wood stock
I got a war time production round with shitty communist stamping and a cheap pine laminate stock

Getting my handgun license in a couple of months. Can buy whatever I like up to .50ae

I´ve seen some not matching ones for 150€.
I´ve also seen Maks for 60€.

>you can shoot 1 per second anyway
check out this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

yeah the hex are definitely built to nicer tolerances, better finish, etc etc, but they lack the "war time" history i'd seek in it

If i want a precision rifle, I won't be buying a mosin

They're fun boom sticks, but they're "meh" imo

Wait, I thought with a longbow it was necessary to to shoot the arrow from the left, to compensate for the archer's paradox? I thought it only averted on compound bows and Japanese asymmetrical bows because of some fuckery with the way they're strung?

Also,
>Watch some of these old west movies, like Django Unchained.
Really, man? The world has Tombstone, The Outlaw Josey Wales, two different versions of 3:10 to Yuma, hell, even The Quick and The Dead, and the first western you name is Django Unchained? The fuck is wrong with you.

But can you legally defend yourself with it if someone tries to attack or rob you? I know in many EU counties self defense is technically legal, but very hard to claim.

>but they lack the "war time" history i'd seek in it
I'll trade you all of that for a better made rifle.
Commies fucking suck at manufacturing shit.

>If i want a precision rifle, I won't be buying a mosin
For sure. But they aren't bad as elk hunting rifles.
>tfw about to drop some cash on a tikka t3x

I love that quote I just made.
It IS europe after all.
If modern action isnt working, its time to get Medieval on their ass.

Bows, Arrows, Maces, Daggers (knives)

Cap&Ball or single shot BP is just fine. Just make sure you finnish them off.

In Warhammer40K there are plenty of backwater worlds where the imperium technology is only randomly available. They still fight with swords and muskets in those places, despite lasguns and bolters being available elsewhere.

> you use what you've got

This guy shoots like they used to shoot in the old days. This is the proper way to shoot, its more efficient and it points better.

> muzzies will run like its the first crusade

>what is the EU
You all have the same currency you're one country

I own one. If you buy a conversion cylinder you can shoot long colt .45 ammo out of it. Much easier to reload!

Next time I will be in Czech I will buy cz ak copy for $100 and bring it to a meltdown.

>buys 6 .44 single action US army replicas
>buys custom body holster to carry all 6
>???
>profit

It was the last one I saw. Sorry m80.

The point is a cap&ball revolver is still just as deadly as it ever was.

And the range is not good on them, to answer a question someone had. But effectively its at least 4 times the range of someone with a machete.

And if they cant get close enough to cleave your face off, they're at a serious disadvantage.

And like I said, a single gunshot is going to usually put someone over a barrel. Follow that up with a bat to the face and they're probably done.

These guys are terrorists but they're not spec ops. Being knocked over by a right wing death squad in the EU is more fear-worthy than adrenaline-worthy.

(I wonder if thats whats going on with ISIS... are they really that effective or are they just being handed territory? I think they're just being given land and weapons)

Depends on whether you wanna spend that much. Would technically be better if you gave those other 5 to your right wing death squad to spread out the firepower better, then get them back so nobody else has the records of being in their possession.

Yknow kinda like they belong to the club.

> using wild west weapons in the 21st century to repel a muslim horde in europe

> what kind of movie is this?

> Firefly/Serenity comes close somehow.

There are 11 currencies in the EU desu.

Whats with this american obsession with MUH GUNZ? Preserving your culture and your country has nothing to do with it.

>I literally cannot stop making absolutely abhorrent posts

Talking about black powder revolvers, have you seen that Pietta's started making a replica of the LeMat revolver? A forty-four handgun with an unslung 20 gauge shotgun barrel.

You only get one round of buckshot and it's expensive as hell, but come one. How badass is this gun? Don't tell me that's not badass.

>a gun
>a tool which is used to preserve one's culture, country, freedom, and, most importantly, one's life
>not necessary

>Preserving your culture and your country has nothing to do with it.

>a tool

You said it. Its a tool. Not something you endlessly rant about or base an identity on. The willingness to defend your culture has nothing to do with a tool and if people want to revolt they will always find the guns they need.

No, if you shoot the criminals they win.

>will always find the guns they need
Keep lying to yourself, m8

>Keep lying to yourself, m8

You dont know shit about history. If you truly want to overthrow a regime, you go out and do it. You just want to larp and brag with your guns like they matter when shit like patriot act is already in force.

>those ergos
>that weak-ass ramrod
Naw.

It's a force multiplier, which helps even the odds instead of having Tianemen Square 2.0

>You don't know about history
>he thinks the disarmed Hungarian populace was successful during the 1956 revolution

In the immediate aftermath, many thousands of Hungarians were arrested. Eventually, 26,000 of these were brought before the Hungarian courts, 22,000 were sentenced and imprisoned, 13,000 interned, and 229 executed. Hundreds were also deported to the Soviet Union, many without evidence.[citation needed] Approximately 200,000[162] fled Hungary as refugees.[163][164][165] Former Hungarian Foreign Minister Géza Jeszenszky estimated 350 were executed.[129] Sporadic resistance and strikes by workers' councils continued until mid-1957, causing economic disruption.[166] By 1963, most political prisoners from the 1956 Hungarian revolution had been released.[167]

With most of Budapest under Soviet control by 8 November, Kádár became Prime Minister of the "Revolutionary Worker-Peasant Government" and General Secretary of the Hungarian Communist Party. Few Hungarians rejoined the reorganised Party, its leadership having been purged under the supervision of the Soviet Praesidium, led by Georgy Malenkov and Mikhail Suslov.[168] Although Party membership declined from 800,000 before the uprising to 100,000 by December 1956, Kádár steadily increased his control over Hungary and neutralised dissenters. The new government attempted to enlist support by espousing popular principles of Hungarian self-determination voiced during the uprising, but Soviet troops remained.[169] After 1956 the Soviet Union severely purged the Hungarian Army and reinstituted political indoctrination in the units that remained. In May 1957, the Soviet Union increased its troop levels in Hungary and by treaty Hungary accepted the Soviet presence on a permanent basis.[170]

>Yuropoors, why don't you own a Cap&Ball?
My town is 99% white. My rifles are enough.

>canadian education

>unarmed populace successfully rising up aganist aganist a stalinist dictatorship and defeat the police, the state sec, the army and force the soviet garrison to flee the country
>a certain country refuses to give the help they promised
>get invaded by an entire superpower

Does not disprove how the uprising was successful, unlike that little party at Fort Sumter, and that one by with muh gunz militias, at an age when backyard militias with rifles and no training was a credible military force.
>force multiplier

my favorite /k/ meme after stopping power

>force multiplier is a meme

The Battle of Blood River (Afrikaans: Slag van Bloedrivier; Zulu: iMpi yaseNcome) is the name given for the battle fought between 470 Voortrekkers ("Pioneers"), led by Andries Pretorius, and an estimated 15,000–21,000 Zulu attackers on the bank of the Ncome River on 16 December 1838, in what is today KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Casualties amounted to 3,000 of king Dingane's soldiers dead, including two Zulu princes competing with Prince Mpande for the Zulu throne. Three Pioneers commando members were lightly wounded, including Pretorius himself.

The pioneers had guns. The Zulu warriors had spear.

>meme
What's more effective at revolting?
100 angry peasants vs. A gov't with guns
Or
100 angry peasants with guns vs. A gov't with guns
It's why antifa only uses bottles+bricks, they're not interested in actually revolting, becAuse they'd be shot at by cops with guns

>force multiplier meme
Study some history m8, from the 15th century peasants never fought wars because they were literally getting slaughtered by small groups of mercenaries who had firearms and the proper knowledge to use them. (Untrained people could not wield them as they were primitive and easily backfired.)
Most of the European wars from 15 century onwards were just hired mercenaries killing each other.

You left out the part about being able to get conversion cylinders to shoot colt 45 :)

nice but those are not uprisings.

>Study some history m8, from the 15th century peasants never fought wars because they were literally getting slaughtered by small groups of mercenaries who had firearms and the proper knowledge to use them. (Untrained people could not wield them as they were primitive and easily backfired.)
Most of the European wars from 15 century onwards were just hired mercenaries killing each other.

the complete opposite was true