Anybody on Sup Forums (non Muslims) ever try Ramadan? I mean fasting for a day or two to see how it feels...

anybody on Sup Forums (non Muslims) ever try Ramadan? I mean fasting for a day or two to see how it feels? Non mud here and I actually today started fasting the first time in my life to see if I could do it and it's pain. How do mudslimes cope with it especially if you're working/going out the house?

They request special privileges to accommodate their nonsense, just like with praying. Also they don't cope, they murder kaffirs and gain weight.

Fasting can be beneficial, though. Skip breakfast. Learn self-control.

You're supposed to eat while the sun's down.
Fasting is stupid though, yeah.

Why didn't you fast the 40 days before Easter?

I have tried fast for 1 whole day, but thats becoz i got no money for food. Just 1 day.

>taking the ramaddan pill
you're reached the next level senpai

Sometimes i eat nothing for a day or two because i'm too lazy.

Femanon here. I'm not Muslim but I wore a burka all weekend to see how it felt. Honestly it was the most liberating thing I've ever done. No wonder Muslims are so devout! Submission to the will of Allah gives an indescribable joy.

He is a leaf desu, cuck is his national ideology.

What kind of pussy cant handle a couple day fast? Oh does your little tummy hurt? Poor baby. God forbid you ever actually experience real pain.

Yeah I wrestled in high school. Fasting sucks.

nope but I fasted in non muslim ways. it's really a great state of mind, you use all your energy for more divine purposes instead of using it all on digestive system. if you meditate, try it

I scarcely even know WHAT IT IS

A holiday in my opinion is a single day. One day. Therefore it doesnt really compute to me.

Also because its a muslim thing I dont give a shit about it.

If anything you're a sissy

Never did it for any religious reasons
But Fasting is fun
Its interesting to see how your body reacts.
Your sense of smell gets really intense.
Also you smell differently.

My GF said I smell like apples when I fast.

>inb4 OP said non-muslims

Nice try, Mehmet

oh oh rama dan oh oh ramadana ding dong.

>My GF said I smell like apples when I fast.

You're probably diabetic.

Femanon here, I'm a 6 ft 4 chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock and I make $120, 000 a year.

Post tits

This. Piss into her mouth to make sure.

It runs in my family so not unlikely.

Exactly fucking this. Imagine if a white guy decided that he wanted a month off for Christmas. He'd be laughed at and lose his job.

fast regularly while detoxing from a massive wine induced hangover.

Many cheat, just like catholics.
When I was deployed I had to laugh, because as soon as they were away from a group all that piety went right out the window.

When im hungry i eat

>us flag with terrorist symbol instead of stars
i mean its better then leaf but dont get ahead of yourself.

Most of the muslims at my job don't respect ramadan, why would I try

You're sick user....

They stuff themselves with food in early morning and then feast in the evening, end up eating more in ramadan than any other month.

USA's future flag

Islamic States of America

fuck off you subhuman sandnigger

ramadan is fake, all you fat faggots do is eat all night and not eat during daylight

people who work nights do that every day

fasting =/= ramadan

you can fast just to fast retard...many people do it. Has nothing to do with islam.

Careful, your nose is showing rabbi

You guys worry topaßph9uar

Ramadan isn't that much fun during midnight sun.

I'm a weightlifter who's experimented with fasting; first with intermittent fasting (16hr fast/8hr feed), then 1 full day, then 2.
After IF on and off for a few years doing 1 day wasn't challenging, but I didn't like 2 days. It left me feeling weaker and crankier than I like.
I generally stick to 16/8 these days. Missing breakfast has never been a big deal for me though, so it's not that hard. I get good results when I train fasted and feed immediately afterwards.

Muslims do not fast.... they gorge themselves when the sun is down, like vampires.

I fast every night, just after I have my dinner. Then I wake up and break my fast with some breakfast. I've been doing this for near three decades now and it's easy as piss.

This pussy shitskins need to stop crying over something they're forcing on themselves.

Christmas lasts for 12 days. Surely you're not so ignorant as to have forgotten.

They don;t fast for days though. They eat 2 meals a day

I only eat once per day. You get used to it after a couple of days. Most people eat way more than they should, that's why they're fat.

Mormons fast once a month for two meals, can have water, and donate the cost of the food to the poor in their area. Easy to do: fast Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast, eat normal lunch.

Kek

nigga tf no do NOT skip breakfast skip lunch

eating after your sleep helps you wake up and grants you energy to do early morning shit, if anything skip lunch

better yet, don't fast, but eat healthily, and in moderation.

Based Poland.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Sup Forums, is fasting actually any good for you? From what I've read, it completely fucks your metabolism and can have other dangerous side effects, but tons of people claim that it's healthy and "detoxifies" your body.

They can technically have water, since the entire fast is voluntary. But water is in fact frowned upon in Mormon fasting.

Fuckin leaf, Ramadam is just a shit version of Lent

I do not fast, however my wife does. We are Christians. She is truly the prayer warrior in our family. She is a stay at home mother while I work very hard in an environment where it is not uncommon for temps to reach 140F with very high humidity due to the steam used in the refining process of what my company makes. She will fast for 3-5 days at a time, her only intake consists of 2-3 glasses of water a day. It is very trying and difficult, initially I thought she had bumped her head, but I can testify to the fact that a majority of the time what she prays for while fasting is granted her, by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Indian femanon here, I pooed in loo all weekend to see how it felt. Honestly it was the most liberating thing I've ever done.No wonder westerners are so hygienic! Submission to the will of the Loo gives an incredible joy

I fasted for 25 before, after 3 or 4 days it becomes really easy

I've fasted for 2 months straight. Not for religious purposes, but for research to cure my uncurable chronic illness. I lost about 3/4th a pound a day, totally 40 pounds.

The shit works, which I've come up with a scientifically proven dietary regiment that makes fasting from any religion look like child's play.

>new religion

not even water allowed, though. And that in the middle of summer. Shit's dangerously crazy.

In the rapefugee camp I work, we had a better start to Ramadan than I expected (no chimp outs on the first day, no delay with the food). A group of almost 30 tenants quit on the first day (or say they never were going to do it).

Only "noble" thing I heard concering the topic was from some syrian guy: He said he rather don't go to mosques or friend's houses at night for the feast because he doesn't want to be the sponge that just visits you at Ramadan, fills his belly and gets the fuck out of there.

>not eating for one day is hard
I see you've never been to college.

or faced any real adversity in life

I poo'd

Any more rapefugee stories? I've heard that Syrians aren't that bad at all compared to the other groups (Pakis, Afghans, Somalians, etc.)

>In the rapefugee camp I work

They don't fast. They eat like pigs before sunrise and eat like pigs after sunset. There is no suffering here. Just virtue signaling.

They tell everyone they don't eat while secretly devouring good ol' burgers. It's a bit like how they say they don't bomb people.

Yes, I was a Catholic.

My parents didn't care, but I went hard and fasted throughout gradeschool.

If a ten year old girl can do it, OP, you can stop bitching.

Yeah, I practice intermittent fasting. It's not the same as Ramadam (because I don't follow their times allowed for eating). My mom is from Morocco, and I sometimes do Ramadam just to make her feel better since my father is a Christian and doesn't practise it.
It's actually pretty healthy for you to fast, it gives a pretty nice cognitive boost and makes your body eat old and useless cells to create new ones. It's also super useful to maintain a healthy weight.

>grill
>on 4chins
proofs???

Wait. Explain the 16/8. I mean I sleep 7-8 hours so does that mean you just go another 8 hours without eating? I do that practically every day. Or is it 16 hours from once you wake up? If so that means I don't eat all day, but then it's time I sleep. Please explain.

I not only fasted for a day but also drank Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF. Talk about getting red pilled.

Who is this woman? I recognise her but can't remember where from.

fasting for 3 days revamps your immune system. the Ancients would do water fast when they were sick.

Its pointless, they can eat/drink before the sun comes up and after the sun goes down. Absolutely retarded

Now you understand why they're so angry and violent and mentally malnourished

I knew fasting with ill intent was sacrilege but damn its downright satanic

>implying Muslims don't "fast" on the regular in their starving 3rd world shit holes
So not eating from sun up to sun down is really nothing for them.

>I've heard that Syrians aren't that bad at all compared to the other groups (Pakis, Afghans, Somalians, etc.)

It's a really mixed bag where for every good person of x nationality you will find an asshole of the same country. Education and how deep religion is in their heads is also a huge factor (zealous analphabet country dumpkin vs liberal city dweller with college degree and huge ego)

If I could summarize it in a phrase, I would say:

Afghans: whiny as fuck, the betas of the muslim world. There are indeed nice people, but they have taken the short end of the stick too many times.

Iran: Demanding and uppity. Some with the best education overall, but that gives them more reason to pull "muh miranda rights, muh constitution" cries. They think they are the hottest shit in the desert. But once you mingle with them, they can throw a good banter.

Syria: Well educated and polite. But once their fuse blows up out of despair/impatience, they can really lose it. Overall the young people is easy-going to talk with.

Irak: simple-minded, or at least that's my impression because we have had so many village people. The Kurdish minority is chill and pretty based.

Eritrea/Somalia/Ghana: Eat, sleep and loud music at nights. Rinse and repeat. Still, they hardly tell lie or try to take advantage over you. They will trust your word and stick together with their countrymen (I think more than any other in this post).

Balcans, Albany, Mazedonia, Russian federation: gypsies, junk peddlers and parasytes.

Nope, but come on, visit /r9k/ (or don't), they're everywhere.

This. Didn't make it the full forty cause I was doing a more extreme fast (made it around 28 days), but one day I hope to do the full forty.

misha cross?

You had it right the first time. I have my big first meal at 1, and then eat all the day's calories between then and 9PM.

interestingly enough Alex Jones himself was talking about this with some, I dunno, American anti GMO science dude?

It was very interesting, don't fully understand it myself but it seems to revolve around something like

>modern humans are getting all their energy from sugars
>human metabolism is actually designed to turn fats into energy most of the time, dipping into sugars for sudden bursts
>instead we're constantly lurching from one sugar rush to the next, hence we crave sugar and carb-y foods all day long
>it's super bad for you
>fasting is a way of shocking your body out of relying on that constant sugary intake

tl;dr sugars are quick energy but 'messy', fats are 'slow' energy but much cleaner burn. If you wanna live longer and not look like a sack of shit at 40 then much less starchy sugary shit and much more 'fleshy' veg

If Alex Jones is right and let's face it, he always is, that certainly explains all the ketogenic shit that rich assholes are so obsessed with lately

I used to fast because I thought suicide by dehydration and no food was the best way to go. all it required was patience, but im a weak man. I gave in and started drinking and eating after 3 days. it is hell OP but it's not that bad. you must be a fat ass or someone with a fast metabolism

Your body would throw every chemical it has at you to force you to eat, user. You're stupid, not weak.

I fast 4 days every few weeks.

Control of desire is everything in this world.

Keto diets are great. You just have to be sure to drink lots of water. Too much fat and protein can damage the liver and kidneys. Water can help you remove some of the excess.

If you want a healthy diet, eat lots of leafy greens and fruits and add a piece of protein about the size of your hand(not need or pork).

I fasted for 3 days before and it was the best I ever felt. You should still drink water during a fast by the way.

>Skip breakfast
Never!
Eat low-fat high-carb and high-protein breakfast. Don't ever dare to start your day with an empty stomach. If you really wanna go on a strict diet, try consuming 1000 calories/meal and excercise. Those calories should not include any fat or sugar. A total of 6 small meals everyday and 2 hours of gym + running. Should keep you fit and healthy as a Hollywood star.

This. I wonder how the muzzies living in Sweden fare during Ramadan this time of year.