This is just a friendly reminder that America is paradise. Happy Memorial Day, Sup Forums! God Bless America!

This is just a friendly reminder that America is paradise. Happy Memorial Day, Sup Forums! God Bless America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ

>Detroit
>American

That's THEIR paradise.

This is ours.

Honestly, this is just like every American Suburb in every state. White, Relatively rich, Healthy, moral, and relatively Christian. Just like the neighborhood I grew up in as a kid. My dad even taught me the importance of hanging up the flag and taking it down and how to properly fold it. Happy Memorial day, lest we forget the Men who died valiantly for this country. God Bless them, and God Bless the United States

Looks boring af, desu.

when i think about this, i get so angry that there are so many filthy shitskins out to destroy you. stay strong.

That's a cozy block user.
That's the point Hans, boring is safe and boring is secure. Well-adjusted, happy people come out of stability.

Living in paradise

You're telling me...

I WOULD SELL MY FUCKING SOUL TO LIVE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same goes for you

Can confirm America looks like that.
>you will always be a spic

Keep those proud flags waving.

Do Euros have suburbs

We're grilling steaks, drinking great American craft beers and toasting grandparents who fought for this. Glad to hear there are others who are keeping good flag etiquette alive!

Boring or relaxed; it's a matter of perspective. I'm not sure what suburbs look like in Germany, but I have a feeling the your fuhrer would have given thumbs up neighborhoods like these. (Or maybe an arm up?)

Thanks, Svea! I hope you are able to wrangle your muslim problem, too.

I know right. Where is the diversity?!

appreciate it lad, the pain is mutual. Take back the white land that belongs to you

>town homes

I laugh at poor cunts like you with no land to your name

i have two houses, one like the pic and one with multiple acres

townhouses are a fine first home. It's still property.

Good. Land is the greatest asset to own in this country, especially in the coming decades.

only commie blocks

paradise because we resisted the commies in the 50s

is this 914?

That's just a stock photo from google my house is in first photo. There's nothing wrong with townhouses; I just like having a yard. I enjoy mowing it. It's like the American version of a Zen garden! Pic related - with another Old Glory!

Come on man, do t be disingenuous. Euro villages are comfy, they just need to purge and eradicate the shit skins occupying their cities.

Nope, im in jersey

Well we have this

Too slovenly and consumerist. Too ethnically and culturally ambiguous.

I meant to reply to

happy memeorial day Sup Forums

yeah, I'm really proud of all the Americans who volunteered to fight for globalism and didn't stop to ponder the consequences or question if the government is lying.

where is this

fuggg that looks comfy

a history and culture? damn, wish we had some of that

Are these the American equivalent of Suburbs? Are they inhabited mostly old money?
Beautiful Charger!

>America is paradise
The areas that haven't been culturally enriched definitely are paradise.
When I was watching the local Memorial Day parade go by my house today, I couldn't help but notice that the high schoolers were almost all white.
There was a dark girl (looked Arab) and a chink girl, but every one of the other 100 kids in that parade were white. It gave me a bit of hope.

first post nig post

Cascadia

not the kid who posted the photo, but you westchester too?

take a weed eater to that fence you lazy nigger

Villages. Often it's families who have lived there generations. Our suburbs look like pic related

Forgot pic

Why do you still build those wooden cucksheds, America?

>queer means rifle
kek

Off to the phosphate mines with you!

How anyone could stand living that close to other people I shall never understand.

Let's not forget about places like Detroit and Chicago ..

Looks like a fucking containment area for commies

White male and I live in Detroit. AMA.

Are you black?

No, but most of my neighbours are.

The last of the mohicans.

Honestly, this really doesn't look that comfy to me.
>houses are too close together
>only small to medium size trees to be found
>street seems a little too wide compared to postage stamp size front lawns (3 cars' width is ALL you need for a residential street)
Overall, pretty good and orderly, just not the best allocation of space.

This looks much more comfy.

This is great. I bet all those houses back up to woods.

Cancer.

Green grass and palm trees in the same climate can be difficult. I'm guessing this is Florida where you get enough rain for it?

Small yards without any privacy. Cancer.

>Green grass
>enough rain
It's called an irrigation system.

Those shitty houses cost 3M in California.

don't forget to pay your 1% property tax every year and thanks for defending Israel ehehehe

In what state? Places where palm trees grow tend to be extremely hot, which can be hard on grass, regardless of irrigation systems.

Meanwhile American middle class.

This is the street I live on in the suburbs of St. Louis. Pretty comfy, pay 400/mo rent for a room in a 3 br 2 bath house

Central Florida. All I have to do is water 3 times a week, it's been 95+ for months now.

Comfy. Could be England...

I have a relative who lives in literally the next street over. Not a bad neighborhood, but the houses and yards can be a little small. Very Jewish neighborhood.

This is middle-class.

It's more Jewish as you go south, but where I live is maybe about 40% black. But they are mostly middle class, blue collar, intact black families, not feral nigs

>Cascadia

Yes, much easier to pull off palm trees and green grass in Florida than it is in Arizona or California.

I want to live here...

the humidity I think

Suburbs is a jew trick

Are you telling me you've never had the experience of a Hassidic Jew neighbor having you come over to his house to turn his oven on or off for him because he was forbidden from doing work on the Sabbath?

Everything is a jewish trick, even that is a jewish trick.

How does it feel being on the bottom-most rung of society?

Anyone who willfully chooses to live like a city rat deserves it.

Not on my street no, but I see them often since the temple is nearby (across from the Scientology building)

Nice spot. I used to live on Euclid when I went to SLU. Lots of fags but they keep the niggers out with their nice yards.

do all brits live in lord of the rings?

Nice area, a a handful of buddies of mine rented both levels of a duplex around there. Either Amherst or Dartmouth I think. Lots of good memories.

CWE is definitely a bit more hairy (more roaming burglars and thieves who will smash your car window for the change in your cupholder), that's where I commute to every day on the blue line (WUSM)

Am i speaking with a monroenigger?

How the fuck many Saint Louisans are there in this thread?

a high populous city full of whites is not a jewish trick, that's why USA is lacking ones. suburbs were designed to dumb down the white people.

Pretty bad, man.

a lot apparently, was surprised at how many people are familiar with UCity

>Designed by an autist.
We are clearly the best looking nation from space.

That's a jewish trick!

It's only paradise if you can live in an area without minorities.

If you're in America, stay away from big cities.

Niggers love to shit in their dog bowls

Maybe it's because St. Louis suburbs are pretty good in general and we are just more interested in the thread topic than other people?

St Louisans are everywhere. But not all are initiated into our mysteries.

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet!
WE have some truly WTF layouts in Florida.

True, but niggers don't know how to drive a stick shift and I never left anything in my car worth stealing.

Well I personally wouldn't spend much time in Ferguson or similar suburbs, once you head north of Olive you encounter blocks of abandoned buildings reminiscent of Detroit. As long as you hug one of the universities you're good.

There are burbs right next to big cities. They are stacked on top of eachother. Fuckem. The (((big cities))) are growing like cancerous tumors. Cockroaches.

The weirdest is that golf course in a circle.

We can relate. Not every creation will be a success.

Check out the "city" of Rotonda West

This pops up in /k/ every once in a while.