Who is this person and why should I care?

who is this person and why should I care?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/zanting/nipplegate-how-shill-for-david-brock-partner-to-peter-thiel-william-legate-has-fallen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thiel fellow, apparently funded by media matters and has appeared in antifa protests

famous trump troll

He was always the top responder on trump's twitter when I looked for months and months

Trump blocked the sweetie poster yesterday. They are dropping like flies . trump team in full damage control as this thing spins out of control

Antifa domestic terrorist

Are these his real nipples?

reddit doxxed him and ran him off twitter

"DRUMPF WILL FAIL - HIS END IS SOON"
-increasingly nervous man for the last 19 months

Was this person born male? Those tits look suspicious.

Redpill me on William Dolezal

Perennial TrumpPoster™ whose Blue Checkmark™ replies were guaranteed™ to be under every Trump tweet.

One would hope he gained a sense of perspective and realised how meaningless and futile his nu-male lifestyle was now that it consisted entirely of camping Trump's twitter feed and shitposting about whatever it was that he was supposed to be selling.

Holy shit, those tits.

link? what reddit?
Look sweetie I know this is hard to get. It's easy to make big promises hard to deliver. Now it's delivery time, where is it at? Trump fails miserably every single day

The only one winning in MAGA is the billionaires stuffing trumps cabinet & the trillionaire saudis who can use bigger weapons to drive middle east terrorism

This is hilarious......

William LeGate, the notorious (Notoriously Gay) paid shill trolling for Media Matters For America, has fallen. Having been sanctioned by Twitter for months, while others were heavily censored or shadow banned, he has been brought down by his nipples.

animeright.news/zanting/nipplegate-how-shill-for-david-brock-partner-to-peter-thiel-william-legate-has-fallen

who shopped the nipples smaller?

LOL this fag deleted his twitter? Gets blocked then deletes his twitter wonder if he was a twitter shill.

the trump trolls are just tay tweet ai gone live through 6 gorillion twitter accounts

>who shopped the nipples smaller?

I don't know what is worse, the original or the shopped.

Strange nipples.

Use the unedited picture OP. Shills are editing his large nipples so they appear normal.

He's actually a #BodyPositive supporter and he's not ashamed of his nipples.

1st -- lmao wow at this site making multiple fake news stories about him -- gay much?
2nd - fake newser jack posebic was fired? win!
3rd -- he's quite straight and look at the hot pussy hes getting while you sit at home jerking off to his pics

He has better tits than she does.

damn his sister is hot

Nice try will

>famous
>when I looked
>drumpf's finished, it's over for him * 6 gorillion
Hi, William.

he has bigger tits than his gf

>1st -- lmao wow at this site making multiple fake news stories about him -- gay much?
>2nd - fake newser jack posebic was fired? win!
>3rd -- he's quite straight and look at the hot pussy hes getting while you sit at home jerking off to his pics

Shill! Would you stop editing his pictures. He is a strong supporter of the #BodyPositive movement.

Heard he was salami'd

will plz leave

>400 pound neckbeards critisizing qt twink with hot gf's nips

Right.

Looking a little deeper into this I'm a little concerned for his mental state though. Looking at his other twitter's he seems to responded quite irrationally.

Fucks sake those nipples rip

lol that was made before november and it still didnt work
trump won

I'm gunna need more dinner plate pepperoni nip pics now

this guys is the poster child of a lil bitch

That's actually his sister. He's been proven to be gay and a feminist.

>
>hotep antifa lmao

omggg

i love stuff like this but it bothers me because so many people are apparently too stupid to know its fake.. then people who do know retweet it knowing its false as if its real to drive their narrative

Estro-Nips

Did (s)he have those nipples professionally enlarged?

Pepperoni chunks.

he got scurred and ran, after having a twantrum and doxxing himself

He is Antifa.

Misread what you wrote, sorry. Agreed.

i fucking lost

you fuckers are exquisite

almost an incredible get ;-;

Honestly sad how you think memes win elections

get your shit together

It might be a female to male transgendered

a guy capable of programming a programmable device, retards drool.

He must have shopped someone else's nips on his chest to look normal.

KEK my sides

Fuck off William

Today is a good day.

I always feel bad for Trump because he puts all that effort into his Tweeting and the replies are 99% negative due to these bots.

This guy got humiliated in front of the entire internet, even his own family hates him. You couldn't make it up.

A guy with areola's so large that it would make an Irishman blush.

Kek

He has less muscle than the bitch. What a pussy bitch

He's a QT tbhh