Ship carrying 1,500 migrants pulls into a Mediterranean port!! YES!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550474/Pulling-Med-port-ship-carrying-1-500-migrants.html#comments

>white people will let this happen

kek you all deserve to be bred out

Yepp. Like every single fucking day. And that's only one goddamn ship.

And they still have the audacity to claim that only 50 000 of those fucks have arrived this year...

I see Doctors, Dentists, Engineers, scientists.

What do you see bigots?

What happens to them once they arrive?

They send them back, right?

Kill them all. Hell, I will kill them all if you keep the police off my hands.

Why doesn't it sail straight to Brazil? I would love to see their faces then.

How can that guy be so stupid?

The farmer will always import news bulls if the old bulls get lame.

this the most basic economics and the NHS needs immigration and so does social care.

>white people of europe will be remembered for their gratitude and openess; black people will thank them for ages to come
just kidding, in 50 years, whites brought african slaves to europe, reparations please

Thanks for the update shlomo

Which warzone is it exactly that these poor asylum seekers are coming from ? they don't look very Syrian.

HAHHAHAHA, no lad, they are sent on their way with coin in their hand. usually to germany or Sweden as they have the hottest girls and pay the most money.

Every single one of these lads has hit the jackpot and they are going to take full advantage.

Oh the stories they will be able to tell hot young white girls of the stories of crossing desserts, fleeing isis, boat rides...

God, these guys are going to be surrounded by girls who want to mate with their Alpha genes.

africa vs mother nature

Based!

Nope, they give them citizenship & free money & houses.

They go to Northern Europe. The thing is Italy might be bringing them in but at the end of the day Germany, Sweden, France etc will be the ones housing them.

Just look at those families and women with children

Imagine if they were all young virgin female lads?

All absolutely desperate for white cock?

MUWAHAHHAHAHA, it would be funny if it wasnt so tragic

citizenship and houses? Are you serious?
the fuck is wrong with you euros?

If I was a girl, my cunt would be pulsating at that fit young Alpha cock.

becuase they are Alpha. Thats the scary part.

I'd still want to send them back.

Italy and Greece. 2 of the world's greatest empires and civilizations reduced to beach combing for niggers so they can get a food token from the EU.

Goddamit it Europe.

>alpha
what's long and hard on a black man? third grade

Children and Women, duh.

1 million rapeugees into europe next year.

Would you kick out a 16 yr old qt from you bed becuase she is tanned?

The answer is no before you lie.

>you euros?
Fuck all to do with me m8, this is happening in Italy, go ask them.

Diversity Squad suit up! Things are about to get rapey European bros. And judging by recent headlines, the diversity squad isn't too choosey re: genders.

if 3rd word shitters were being actively ferried to US shores I think they would have been at the bottom months ago

wtf are you eurokeks doing?

Only a million?

Put them in Croatia. They need more diversity

but we have an ageing population etc

Nigger these guys are super manlets with smaller dicks than the average South Korean due to malnourishment. If that is what you consider alpha, consider suicide.
I hate niggers with passion. Even the females.

And yet again, only a handful of women.

And every year after for the foreseeable future. I guess the Georgi Schwartz and his buddies need to clear out space down south for more resource operations.

solutions that can be resurrected from the past
>pic related

Wtf i love Jews now

That's impossible, I've been giving daily tributes to Poseidon, just like the rest of you.

... You ARE paying your tributes, right?

> random migrants from africa

b-b-b-b-but the US

Soylent Green

There is a line, a physical line of people from Afghanistan, Bangladesh through all of Africa and the ME heading to Libya and Syria.

tens of millions.

and we're gonna have to take them becuase what can we do, say no?

HAHAHHAa, muh liberal principles, muh humans rights.

We're screwed lads, we dont get a say.

>Not posting the original

this is going to take a little bit more to sink

Woman don't get that men feel that lurch of the stomach at these pics lol

Its a primeval reaction to a real threat, but muh diversity, muh multiculturalisms

this is why woman should not be given the vote, they can't be trusted.

they breed with your women every day i see more nigger babies

t. Nebojša

Carthaginian Landing Craft. The genius of it is they were literally welcomed in. Hannibal smiles from the heavens.

I can't work in Europe as a white, white collar worker in a STEM field because I cannot get a work visa but these people are given the full benefit of the welfare state.

Nice priorities there, Europe.

holy shit lol actually spat my coffee out

still obsessed with the US krautcuck?

how would the Greek or Roman Empire, or even the British Empire react to this?

The EU is not fit for purpose. fuck this shit.

Let them drown. We already have too much of them here.

Fake and gay.

Or Russia or China or even the ME and Africa?

What the fuck guys lol

They will pay with their blood, mark my words. I'm not larping, I'm dead serious that traitors will get theirs during my lifetime. Thanks to the internet we know who they are. These white traitors aren't even in the slightest aware hw deep they've already dug their graves.

just up Wyatt DeShawnstein

shut up even

you knew what i meant faggot

ONE BILLION REFUGEE

Same. I have expat engineering colleagues from SA, Australia, and NZ. Back of the line with you! We gotta make room for les autres.

Oh well, probably better off anyways or try to get some work in East Europe on an expat contract.

flag checks out

>and we're gonna have to take them becuase what can we do, say no?
This is what is so infuriating, it's so easy to avoid this whole situation, all they have to do is say 'no', that's it, like Poland, just a simple 'no'.

Yeah but Poland doesnt have a tonne of Liberals protesting in London erry day saying moar of these refugees.

Poland is weary of foreigners, and with good reason.

Eu knows it can't push immigrants into Eastern Europe becuase they'll start a war.

This is why i feel sorry for the Germans, they are forbidden from ever feeling proud or nationalist and feel obliged to accept their fate with the enrichment.

Human failures that should be castrated so their suffering ends with this generation. Not our fault your society allows 4 wives and you're too stupid or ugly to be part of that.

>He wants to fuck black women who have had half of their cunt removed.

KEK

>Woman don't get that men feel that lurch of the stomach at these pics lol
>Its a primeval reaction to a real threat, but muh diversity, muh multiculturalisms
>this is why woman should not be given the vote, they can't be trusted.
You just articulated my thoughts perfectly, it's an instinctive reaction to a man, to understand this as an invading force, women don't have that instinct, they instead see potential mates, women in politics was a mistake.

Sorry to say but this dude is spot on.

Saw some young 20 something muslim immigrants at the gym in the community center I work out at, about 3 of them, and they were all loud, obnoxious, and just generally annoying. But you know what? They hit on some of the girls there, and they fucking loved it. Pretty sure they talked up every single girl in there and got their numbers. I was mad, which was frustrating, because I couldn't do anything about it. What am I gonna do, tell them to stop hitting on the girls that I want?

And lord knows if I hit on the girls there I would probably be banned.

Aging population is always from income inequality, bring out the old guillotine next time the super rich complain about higher taxes and spending the money where it makes a difference.

>gxGayBtF

sounds about right

all those upstanding young gentlemen ready to work hard and contribute!

>We're screwed lads, we dont get a say.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!

You are just a cuck faggot!

You:
>find the most vocal "Pro-Immigrant Politicians and TV Personalities.... Then you start car-boombing them or rigging drones with explosives set to a RF detonator...

>Start burning down all the offices of "Reffugee Resetlement NGO's"

>Start sabotaging and sinking these massiv ships that are going to pick them up.

>Start offing the heads of these NGOs that are using Rothschild/Soros $$$ to gass their ships and spread "Refugees Welcome! They're all doctors and lawyers and starving todlers and muh pension+aging population etc" PROPAGANDA!

THESE PEOPLE KEEP UPING THE ANTE BECAUSE THE ***MOST """OPPOSITION"""*** you so-called "European Nationalists" have done thus far is throw bacon at a migrant camp and pose with (((Lauren Southern))) on Youtube anbd instagram WAVING FLARES AT A PASSING BOAT FILL OF NIGGERS chanting "HELL-NO, PLZ DON'T GO!!"

Fucking fags... DO SOMETHING.

BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T YOU DARE HAVE THE GALL TO SAY
>There's NOTHING we can do!!

Fuck off with that gay shit. You deserve it in that case.

that's 1500 tax payers, I don't see anything wrong with that

go post your cuck blog someplace else.

And i can only see 2 women in there.

HMMMM

He'll get thrown in jail for being a racist if he speaks out.

His "loving" wife will be the first one to scream "ISLAMOPHOBE!!!! RACIIISSSTT!!! LIKE OH EM GEE!!!"

Rare flag

Can't be that hard to sink these no?

All these poor young women and children will be sure to come north through the old Kingdom of Arleat this summer.

Tell me, Pierre, are you ready for Round 2?

Theres only so much welfare to go around. Whats going to happen when the parasites outnumber the producers?

Have to offer them white pussy on a golden platter instead of the silver one I guess.

Only 13.8% of the migrants on this ship were women. Only 9.3% are children. So basically around 3/4 of these migrants are draft age men.

France, I hope you're ready, cause they ain't all staying in Italy.

mouths to feed

Send them all to Israel plz

I see notches on the butt of my gun

Pretty sure a German memo leaked and there are about 3.3 million refugees ready to cross this summer alone.

Watching Europe burn will be shitty but it is necessary

At the bottom of the article it says over six million

Do you have space for all of them Germany?!
Coz I don't want them in Portugal.

Don't worry Portugal. These fugees will be going to France and Germany. I wonder how welcoming people will be on this second go-around

12-year-old Syrian refugees

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS

I see submarine training

No such thing as a deluge of QTs from a Third World hellhole that has been inbreeding for a thousand years

why do they let them dock? just say fuck you go away. it's like waving in an invading army. it's fucking lunacy.