How do you feel about next year's presidential election in Russia?

How do you feel about next year's presidential election in Russia?

>No word on whether or not Putin will run again
>Gennady Zyuganov will represent the communist party
>Vladimir Zhirinovsky will represent the Liberal Democratic Party
>Sergey Mironov will represent A Just Russia
>Alexei Navalny has been disqualified from running

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/no-surprise-candidates-in-russias-2018-presidential-elections-reports-57109
pinknews.co.uk/2015/11/06/russia-wants-to-expand-anti-gay-law-to-ban-all-public-homosexuality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More Russian police grills while waiting for response

>implying putin would retire

Basedimir Godinovsky will win

I know who will win

>less than year till elections
>only Navalny started campaign

Hnnng fuck will they rape my butthole with those heels and call me an imperialist pigdog if i commit degenerate crime of public fapping to them and they catch me?

Pantyhose are ubiquitous in Russia. I would love to suck the sweat out of a Russian qt's pantyhose feet!

>Alexei Navalny has been disqualified from running
Proof? Also, Russia is hopeless and should be isolated from the world, qts and sound people extracted beforehand. The corruption in their government and oppression on general populace are so bad that not even a miracle like Navalny winning the race will save it (I mean let's face it, they will just off him)

Elections last too long and people lose interest. It should be illegal to campaign or announce candidacy before 90 days before the election day.

Anyone running who wants to get rid of the anti-gay law?

Fuck off gay.

>Alexei Navalny, Russia’s most prominent independent opposition figure, announced he will run for president in late December. However, last Wednesday Navalny was sentenced to five years probation for fraud. The court’s ruling will bar him from running in the upcoming elections.
themoscowtimes.com/news/no-surprise-candidates-in-russias-2018-presidential-elections-reports-57109

>It should be illegal to campaign or announce candidacy before 90 days before the election day.
Fucken lol.
Another ridiculous thing - there is no debates. Putin didnt ever participate in debates.

Debates are a meme. Everyone knows what they all stand for. There is no purpose for a debate other than to pretend to be an American.

Ironically, it was the communist party that introduced the most extreme anti gay bill. pinknews.co.uk/2015/11/06/russia-wants-to-expand-anti-gay-law-to-ban-all-public-homosexuality/

How is that ironic? Under Stalin being gay either publicly or privately was a prison sentence with a minimum of 5 years.

Wish a good luck to Mr.Navalny

Empress Natalia I will rule Russia from this day to her last day. Kek wills it.

leave the femdom fantasies in the doujins, buddy. save yourself some trouble.

In the USA, the Democratic Party and the Communist party are the same fucking thing.

Communists in America ≠ Communists in Russia

>tfw stocking fetish

But it is not ironic because our communists have been against homosexuality a long time. It would only be ironic if they were once pro-gay but now anti-gay.

Let's just accelerate the process of nuclear exchange and elect Zhirinvosky

We all know Putin will win. Zuganov always soaks up a lot of old communist votes but everyone knows that the KPRF can't have a viable presidency. Zhirik is a joke gone too far. Mironov is basically literally who compared to the others. Nasralny is a cuck who will probably chimp out and get jailed again.
Starikov is best alternative to Putin.

You're fucking disgusting. I hate foot fetishists so much.

>tfw agreeing with a pole

Well, it seems ironic when you're used to seeing American commies and faggots waving USSR flags at pride rallies. American commies don't understand that their precious faggots would be sent to Siberia in the USSR.

I used to think I was weird for having a stocking fetish, but apparently most men have one.

>Unironically believe in different parties in Russia.
They all just a mass of feeble Putin's slaves.

>Starikov
Literally who

>next year's presidential election in Russia

>elections
>Russia

Last one was in 1993 i believe.

I really wanna fuck a russian. fucking qts

Whats the surprise?

Russian commies shared many values we call conservative today.

>Strong family values with nuclear family mode!.
>Removal of fags
>Removal of kebab and cultural protection of the stablished culture
>Militaristic expansionists reaching imperialistic wishes at times
>Disdain for distributed power structures, central states are better
>They did acknowledge universal sufrage and women inclusion in jobs(reflected in law) but in reality a woman "out of place"(for example; infantry liutenant) would recieve presure to move away and looking at how many women were "combat officers" it was strong
>Art should try to be realistic and understandable for the people no impresionist bullshit(although artists had to be sanctioned by the party so I dont know if they really applied it or the artists just spitted eye candy for goverment officials)

Who cares? Putin will still be the one holding the position. When Putin was PM then the PM was the most important post. When Putin was president then the president was the most important post.

gee I wonder who will win

>We all know Putin will win.

I think Putin will step down. He is getting old enough to want to stop and he has got all the 'wins' he is likely to get out of his Presidency. If he steps down now he will be seen as a hero in Russian history books, if he keeps hold of power the only direction he can go is down. Also stepping down will give his successor a chance to end the sanctions while keeping hold of Crimea.

Actually possible. She doesn't have enough support to get there by herself but she could be boosted into the candidacy by Putin very much like Putin himself was boosted by Boris Yeltsin.

CIA is going to fuck up Russia election for revenge for Trump.

Also... If Natalia Poklonskaya becomes President then Crimea is officially Russian forever.

The post Stalin USSR wasn't actually that bad. If it had managed to hold itself together and make some market reforms like Xiaoping did with China then it could still be a respectable superpower and not a bunch of poor shitholes right now.

The CIA always tries to fuck the Russian elections anyway. That's why the Russians still use type writers for important documents and don't use electronic voting.

They will go all out this time, expect all of anyrthing classified about Putin being leaked.

I don't think putin runs. He's like #1 and the prime minister runs for office. So he's still there regardless.

People don't care anymore. Everyone just tells outrageous lies about their enemies and either pretend to ignore it or pretend to be outraged. Putin could shoot a baby and his supporters would justify it or he could save a puppy from drowning and his enemies would be outraged.

the USSR throughout its existence didn't lend itself to the global market enough-
it was destined to fail.
while states can and do function in isolation to some degree, the larger the state, the more essential it is for there to be some international market cooperation.
Merely being able to feed your people while hiding behind a nuclear umbrella, however, is not all that is required for a functioning global power.
the issue is being left behind. Open markets allow for progress in technology and societal development, and being cut off leads to being trapped in whatever stage you happen to be in.
So, the USSR could still exist today but it's not likely that it would be able to keep up with other industrialized nations with its mostly state/regionally managed economic system. Top down economic systems just cannot produce at the same efficiency dollar for dollar as free-market(esque) systems. And inefficiency stretches and wastes resources

Is Zyuganov a meme candidate? Or could Russia actually go commie again?

He's a meme.