Be libtard

>be libtard
>still believe global "warming" in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html
youtu.be/Jcr594QVzkc?t=2m15s
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/antarctic-ozone-hole-healing-fingerprints/
youtube.com/watch?v=nGhPpLxfn2Q
edge.org/conversation/freeman_dyson-heretical-thoughts-about-science-and-society
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>American education
Jesus Christ, no wonder why Trump won.

This means the gulf stream has started to fail. These are the first severe signs of climate change.
Fasten your seatbelts.

its snowing in the sahara.
of course i believe in climate change.

Ignunt burger

To be fair, he didn't win the popular vote.

We aren't all retarded, we just have a retarded system of government.

>Mexican intellectual

Jesup Christ, no wonder why Trump won.

Of course climates change. They've been changing for millions of years , so obviously it's just cycles the earth goes through and isn't caused by humans. Unless you think man causes the climate to change even when man wasn't around yet.

>snow in the sahara

Oh fuck, hell is freezing over.

This is some weird End Times shit right here.

Did people really not know it gets cold in the desert? Watch some Discovery channel

honestly doesnt look like snow to me, fake news

How often does Arizona have a white christmas then?

Deserts actually do get cold enough for frost to form. I lived in Arizona for some time, practically right in the desert, and at night during the winter it'd get fucking freezing outside and there'd be snow all over the rocks and sand. Not a whole lot, but there was enough. It usually melted away by mid morning.

Camping in Death Valley also had me experience desert snow once.

Government did exactly what it was meant to. It prevented war mongering censoring bitch from taking office just because a few swaths of people along the coasts wanted her in. No change needed here.

wrong
its fine

I was in Laâyoune (or Alaiun) when it snowed like a decade ago. The area is actually very cold, because of how much close it is to the ocean, many sahrawi assholes also claim it snowed many times before, and I'm talking 80 y/o people here.

I still don't get why people can't just call it what it is. CLIMATE CHANGE that happens over thousands of years. Aren't we in a warming period anyway? Also human intervention on the climate is minuscule to the point of non-influential.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

Every year?

Why do conservatives do this? Why are they so anti-science and so anti-environment? Fuck, since conservatism is all about you know, CONSERVING, you'd think that conserving the environment for future generations would be more a pro-right ideal, but it's totally the contrary.

Global warming is a scientific fact already accepted by the vast majority of scientists and scientific institutions ranging from NASA to JAXA. Why do you insist on being ignorant dumbfucks like this?

Damn, I thought they wouldn't. But that's probably pretty high up?

>be uneducated baiting piece of shit
>doesn't realize it gets cold in deserts at night and frost/snow can occur if enough moisture moves into a region

Also climate change is real and we have been contributing to it. Especially shitholes like India and China that pump it it out more than we ever have over the years.

To ignore it is folly.

Feb. 2, 1939: Phoenix's snowiest day on record covered the city in .4 inches of snow.

Jan. 5, 1950: The lowest temperature recorded in Phoenix was 17 degrees.

June 26, 1990: Phoenix had a high of 122 degrees.

July 18, 2005: Winds were recorded at 77 mph at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

Sept. 8, 2014: Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport recorded 3.3 inches of rain in 24 hours, the most rain recorded on a single day since record keeping began around 115 years ago.

Source: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

It's almost like deserts have all kinds of extreme weather. Neat huh?

US congressmen elected in just the last election cycle or two have proven to be nothing but the biggest hypocrites you could find in a fucking comedy, let alone real fucking life.

It's staggering how they flip on issues and not in a good way. I thought Dems under Obama were petty. These fuck's would quite literally sell their mother up the river to get re elected.

But don't you need water to get snow? The Sahara is pretty arid region for most of the year. Where does that snow come from?

Over the last couple of months I've read so much conflicting stuff in our main stream press.

The big one is that all the models we've had for climate change got it wrong and that the earth really isn't getting hotter. That's a difficult one to argue against.

Fast moving weather systems that start in other places. Seriously, watch Planet Earth.

People in the West just won't care, since the majority of victims are third world countries for the moment being.

Conservatives will keep wanting no environmental regulations until the West turns out to be a polluted shithole like China or India. Superb.

Welp that's politics for ya.

It hasn't been called "Global Warming" since the 80's

>Welp that's politics for ya.

In my 29 years of life and general understanding of the history of politics in this country coming from the post-WWII era I've never seen or read of anything quite like this. It's a fucking reality TV show made real.

This all beginning with the Republican party going all Tea Party post-Bush when they went crazy and didn't know what to fucking do anymore.

or like 2012 when we were all suppose to be underwater, then they called it climate change, which is natural but whatever fits the narrative.

Maybe you shouldn't be forming opinions on complex systems you have no understanding of (climate change for instance).

Fuck off amlocuck

1/3 of Arizona gets snow and is really high in elevation. We try to keep it a secret b/c it's pretty cool.

Obviously you are a climatologist, I can't wait to hear more. Please go on.

>or like 2012 when we were all suppose to be underwater, then they called it climate change, which is natural but whatever fits the narrative

Are you intentionally trying to misrepresent the issue or do you really not understand it? What a stupid post

Sonoran Desert gets snow.

Since the universe expands and makes the universe colder, a little warmth can do little wrong.

It's not minuscule we have done a shit ton of damage over the past 100 years you idiot

How can people doubt that we are making changes to the climate? After all atmospheric CO2 has gone from 0.03% to 0.04% in the last hundred years. Do you know how huge that is, how astronomically gigantic of a change...how...how...

Well...

That's not really that big of a change at all.

Never mind.

youtu.be/Jcr594QVzkc?t=2m15s

>jesup
>american education

Left isn't any better. What do you think 100 million africans will do to our home and native land?

need proofs. Also did you forget that the ozone has been recovering since the global ban on CFCs?

looks like caramel

t. Californian faggot

forgot cfc sauce.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/antarctic-ozone-hole-healing-fingerprints/

Posting FROM the desert right NOW
It's cold as fk here guys.

that's not even the worst part tho famalam
>measure things in the 1960s
>measure things in the 1980s
>measure things in the 2000s
>measure things now

let us just completely ignore the tech used for our historical data. let us just fucking discount the fact the equipment we use to measure has changed. but yeah, it MUST be humanity fucking itself. think of the children. you're not intellegent enough to be able to understand the SCIENCE! don't fucking try to look at it from any other angle goy, you a flat earther?

That's real pretty looking.

you are off by a factor of 100. good job believing bullshit that satisfied your chosen narrative instead of doing your own research. Atmo CO2 has risen from .03% to 3%.

> libya neighbour
GUYS GLOBAM WARMI'G IS FUCKING US
we have like some random rainy days in the summer , days with 45° and this was never normal before the 2000s

Good luck convincing these sheep. They will believe anything the oil companies tell them.

Yeah it's not gonna change. Great issue to virtue signal about though

Be anti refugee, yet don't believe in climate change. Conservatives sure are short sighted. :)

Oh I got another one. Be anti abortion, yet don't teach safe sex in schools.

Here's another one. Dislike welfare but are anti abortion..

The CO2 cycle that made planet Venus a living hell is the same that is raising the temperature on earth

The term these days is climate change you fool. Learn to accompany the goalposts.

>CO2 has risen from .03% to 3%.

400 parts per million is 3%

> be flumpfkin
> can't figure out how burning an ever-increasing, unfathomably-large amount of unthinkable, never-before-seen-in-the-history-of-universe substances since the industrial revolution could have a negative effect on the planet.

>there are niggers in current year +2 that still believe in global warming
>they still think h20 and the sun have less impact than fucking co2

That's a bullshit oversimplification of the two planets atmospheres. Earth wasn't like Venus prior to the great oxygenation event. In fact we're at the lower end of what carbon is optimal for plant growth. The earth has seen a 20% increase in foliage worldwide in recent years

I got 1

^be this douche^

^exist to suc the herpes out of the stem of trannies in Detroit^

^comment about killing babies^

^feel large, like that time you pulled the wings off of a fly^

You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and post fake charts in order to maintain their trillion dollar industry? Wouldn't that be lying though?

>fuck off, normie retard

Are you a retard or do you just play one on tv?

we are heading for an ice age. if this video is correct you will know over the next 8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGhPpLxfn2Q

Best plan moving forward would be for northern african and middle east countries to be obliterated by famine so we can move in when the ice comes.

Nice b8

We all know the polar ice caps are gone and extreme weather is 10x worse, just like (rightful) president Al Gore predicted ten years ago.

but hillary won the popular vote against obama too tho.

I have had arguments with people who say that the temperature on Venus has nothing at all to do with how much closer Venus is to the sun and everything to do with the percentage of CO2 in he atmosphere there. It also as to do with the air pressure but they don't want to talk about that either.

Nigger we have ski resorts here I had a snowball fight on Hayden lawn in 2013 at Arizona state.

Pic is that snowstorm

ARIZONA IS NOT SAND DUNES

It's closer in climate and geography to like Damascus or Kurdistan

>rare snow
It's not that rare, but then again they're morons.

Shut up ignoramus

check out adapt 2030. also stock up on buckwheat. hoping this next one is a snowball earth one.

H20 and the sun have always been around for us. Co2 not so much.

10/10
Will read on Christmas, wrapped in a blanket.

A billion years ago or whatever before the Stromatolites came and started filling the atmosphere with free oxygen the CO2 concentration here was around 50% or more. If you go by this theory then why wasn't the temperature as hot as Venus and how did life begin i a place hot enough to melt lead?

>THERE'S PROFESSIONAL CONSENSUS GOY
>ARE YOU A CLIMATOLOGIST?!?

only a retard believes in the quantitative accuracy of untestable hypotheses made from numerical simulations of a chaotic system, run by an "academic" field completely polluted with political money that has been known to silence dissidents (see climategate)

edge.org/conversation/freeman_dyson-heretical-thoughts-about-science-and-society

that chan will keep me busy for a while, thanks.

>tfw don't believe in climate change, but would be fucked if someone asked me to defend that belief

I watched some youtube videos about how it wasn't true and they seemed like a good arguments I guess...

potato is as potato does

Trump's campaign strategy was specifically for the electoral college. If it was all about the popular vote, you would have seen Trump rallying in places like New York and California and buy ads in different regions than he did. He would have campaigned differently and still won.

Didn't the Sahara used to be a forest before the Assyrians pillaged and pirated until nobody had anything left?

The earth can heal, water is life.

>total and complete lack of argument
>blind appeal to authority

Underrated.

It was more like a savanah

>Higher Temp = more water evaporating from more than 70% of earth's surface.
>Leads to more humid earth with more rainfall
>Causes the once dead desert to revert to its lush forest.

The earth warming slightly isn't all bad. Hell we would probably be able to inhabit more of northern canada and northern parts of russia.

Global Warming doesn't add up and is total bullshit.

>Being so unintelligent that you actually think that climate change isn't going to affect crop cycles never before seen on this planet and kill billions
>Also happening at a time of completely unstable economic, social, and international relations
>People keep shitting out kids like there's no tomorrow, pretty much zero population control
>Global aquifers running dry
>Literally in the Sixth Mass Extinction of species right now as we speak that will affect the food chain for millions of years

Yep, OP sure is a giant faggot. Lmao, I find it funny that people think reading a few 2500 word articles on the internet makes you knowledgeable about a subject; autists on this board don't know shit and have no idea what is coming. Already we are starting to see unusual weather patterns and failing crops all across the world; this is something that is going to get unimaginably worse. In human kinds endless pursuit of resources, we are also cutting down all of our major carbon sinks (rain forests) while the Arctic melts simultaneously (another important carbon sink that regulates global temperatures). I'm sure it's nothing though, and technology will be able to save us.

Enjoy the good times while they are still here, probably at least a couple decades. Anyone who is foolish enough have children here, sorry, but your kids are probably already dead.

LMAO

holy fug da earf is flat

I really, REALLY hope this is copypasta. It hurts to think someone took the time to write that for anything other than bait.

Look our elites have already decided that it's a super idea to import millions of third worlders. So regardless of what happens with global warming we're already going to be living in uninhabitable overpopulated wastelands.

So even if global warming causes crop failures and thereby massive food shortages, which I mean maybe. That is already the future we're looking at with the population explosion in africa.

So fuck it. In for a penny in for a pound.

> Conservatives will keep wanting no environmental regulations until the West turns out to be a polluted shithole like China or India

We'd have to 10x our factories to turn into the shithole that major Chinese and Indian cities have become

Have you ever been to industrial parks in Beijing? Or just visited the Forbidden City on a warm day? It's stifling
The US could convert to 100% renewables yesterday and it wouldn't make a difference given the state of the industrial zones and port cities.

The fact that Obama convinced them to (at least pretend) to convert to renewables should be enough

In the meantime, C3 flora will thrive

>I find it funny that people think reading a few 2500 word articles on the internet makes you knowledgeable about a subject;

Good, now kill yourself.

{Climate change}
>Implicating global warming, global cooling.
>Implied fire and ice.