Brit/pol/: Spoil your ballot for Britain Edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEgi50lP8co
youtube.com/watch?v=6lFJh-jTVbk
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzlFxYhR28
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Scstc4QmJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=JoI9fOGmw1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzs0GwnTMl8
youtube.com/watch?v=LiDvn3ZWgN4
newrhodesia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdk9a88sACs
youtube.com/watch?v=wVP4D01XpIE
theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-1051,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot
archive.is/pQvhh
youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8
youtube.com/watch?v=qb5cVfZbwEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thu 18 May: Seven-way ITV leaders' debate in Salford without Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=wEgi50lP8co
>Sun 21 May: Scottish leaders debate
youtube.com/watch?v=6lFJh-jTVbk
>Mon 22 May: Theresa May interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzlFxYhR28
>Fri 26 May: Jeremy Corbyn interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k
>Fri 26 May: Nicola Sturgeon interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=Scstc4QmJTg
>Mon 29 May: Victria Derbyshire - The Big Debate
youtube.com/watch?v=JoI9fOGmw1g
>Mon 29 May: Paul Nuttall interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzs0GwnTMl8
>Mon 29 May: Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May interviewed by Channel 4's Jeremy Paxman in front of live studio audience
youtube.com/watch?v=LiDvn3ZWgN4
>Wed 31 May: Seven-way BBC debate between key figures from each party, without May or Corbyn
>Thu 1 June: Tim Farron interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
>Fri 2 June: Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn BBC Question Time special
>Sun 4 June: Question Time with Nicola Sturgeon and Tim Farron
>Sun 4 June: Election Questions to Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood and UKIP leader Paul Nuttall on BBC
>Tue 6 June: BBC Newsbeat youth debate
>Fri 9 June: Additional Question Time

spam

What's the larpingest thing you ever seen Larped on Sup Forums? I think this takes the cake, even worse than the Namibia larp
newrhodesia.com/

Found out I have an incurable genetic nerve disease, lads.

>Tue 6 June: BBC Newsbeat youth debate
cant wait

How should I spoil my ballot paper?

Any memesters here can put a nice tag on this? I'm uncreative and don't have photoshop, but this shot struck me as having potention.

His name is literally Islam, and he's muslim.

Reminder that if you vote in this election, you're part of the problem.

It's informational.

the important thing to consider in this context-

>any gentlemen up itt like to slip the missus the rodger on a Saturday night?

Don't waste your time. Just stay at home and have a wank or something

Write PAKIS OUT in huge letters

>how do tories plan on helpin mandem?

I'm DJ Accelerationist and I bid thee goodnight.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdk9a88sACs

Can someone post that SNP Indyref copypasta of that Nat saying how he was walking around and he could just feel the difference the day of the vote? I'd like to edit it to make it into a delusional Labour voter instead.

>Implying anyone reads that shit

Write ALL GLORY TO THE RED LINE on it
Should confuse some poor vote counter for a couple minutes

My polling station is about 100m away.

They probably just bin it though right? They get through those voting papers pretty quick as far as those videos go.

Was hoping for more blue faced women with big red tongues desu

Don't worry mate we'll all be dead when (((the west))) (((collapses))) in five years.

Can I get arrested by writing things like 'Gas the kikes!!!' on my ballot paper?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=wVP4D01XpIE

Spoilt ballots are recorded as such. Doubt they record what's on it though unless it's full 1488

tbf its ugly, unprofessional, and very poorly formatted. no wonder the cunts upset.

if it was my thread i would harry you until you you reconsidered your life choices.

Its your right as an elector

Doing it too

Come up with some edgy shit and ill match it

Probably, you have to register through ur council to vote anyway

I don't think your ballot slip can be linked to your electoral register number.

Voting is meant to be anonymous, after all.

I'm going Uni in September...

sorry lads, this is why I'm voting Labour

Bit worried desu lad.
I'm nearly 20 and apparently my nerves only work at 40% what they should do - worse than a 60yr old.

>unless it's full 1488

Can one get in trouble with the police for this?

>tbf its ugly, unprofessional, and very poorly formatted. no wonder the cunts upset.
>if it was my thread i would harry you until you you reconsidered your life choices.

Sup Forums only lets you fit so much into each post. I had to take out the spaces. Don't be autistic.

Trump did the middle finger thing a few days ago. What does it mean?

No normal person uses their middle finger like that so it's clearly planned.

I'm really interested to know this, on the one hand anonimity is a key part of democratic elections, on the other theres a zero tolerance approach to hate speech, who knows?

you're deluded then if you think this will happen even if the communist wins

Welcome to the shit genes club, I got arthritis at fucking 16. Thanks a lot dad.

Does Corbyn really have a chance, or is it just memeing?

I guess so. They can definitely track the votes to the individual so I'd imagine if you wrote some sort of real threat you might get a knock at the door.

No the ballots aren't numbered or identifying to you in anyway, they're not allowed to do that, if you wrote about a bomb the count would probably get suspended and fingerprints dusted for though so not worth it m8.

The bookies are giving him about an 8% chance of winning

None of my friends or family remember this guy we meet a couple weeks ago in a pub and started talking to, I cant find his phone number on my phone anymore nor his facebook, its like he never fucking existed.

im fucking freaking out

They can't tell who casts which vote so no

sorry to burst your bubble but even if they win the majority it won't happen for years

He has very little chance, and this isnt the same as people writing off Trump.

Memeing.

was he cute

>A foreigner posts does Corbyn have a chance Part. 9,000,0001

No, you cannot. To do this they would have to waive anonymity for everyone and have tagged ballots per citizen.

In a lot of ways this would be good though, shut down some of that tory voter fraud

If you believe the cunt can pay for this, Uni standards have really fucking dropped. Youre meant to be intelligent laddo

Vote for ukip

Tuition fees are a meme though
t.Have over 20 grand of fees to pay back and probably won't start until I'm in my 30's

This lad is wrong.

Ballots are non anonymous. When you go in they ask your name and address, they mark you off with a unique ID number. Usually just something like voter #1040 or whatever. Then you get a ballot paper with a unique ID on it.

Those match.

Survation (2015, 7 days before the election):
LAB- 34
CON- 31
UKIP- 17
LD- 8

Survation (2017, 10 days before the election, 2017):
CON- 43
LAB- 37
LD- 8

this is b8

Maybe he decided he wasn't a queer after all

No need to be sorry lad pol is a Marxist board after all
Everybody is voting Corbyn here, anything else we say is just satire

He's got no chance. Might get a better vote share than Are Ed did but the UKIP->tory exodus will lead to a 120+ seat tory majority.

No he doesn't have a chance but he has done a lot better than what was expected of him. He'll probably stay on as leader after the election.

Labour got 29% in 2010 and 30% in 2015, he's polling above that atm.

Okay, thanks chaps. In all it's sounding a bit dodgerous. I'll probably give it a miss just in case.

>LD have been desperately trying to get remain voters
>gained 0 points

not in a gay way you fucking bender

>3 trillion in debt
>DUDE FREE UNI LMAO

>UKIP 17%

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.

They mark you off they do not mark your ballot paper, it has no serial number or anything you are a fucking idiot as it is illegal to be able to see who voted how. Is this your first election?

see
Ballots are NOT anonymous.

Who's performing now on BBC?
Giving me wood.

WIGGERS AND DEGENERATES ARE THE PROBLEM. MAKE NO MISTAKE, LADS.

THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AS A LEFTY, IF NOT WORSE.

ESPECIALLY ONES WHO POST ON HERE! THEY POST ON A RIGHT WING RACIST IMAGEBOARD YET THEY SECRETLY WANT TO BE BLACK? OR THEY WANT TO LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC AND THE LIKE?

IF YOU LISTEN TO, SUPPORT AND THEREFORE PROMOTE FOREIGN CULTURES SUCH AS THE RECENTLY POPULAR 'NIGGER CULTURE' WITHIN YOUR OWN COUNTRY... THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

WIGGERS GO HOME, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Not tongue.

Blonde girl.

Where is the identifying mark then clever?

i love chav girls!

Fuck off, you ponce, I listen to Chaz & Dave.

Can't wait for the election to be over so the Corbynistas on Twitter stop sharing the online polls that show Labour gaining. They are notoriously unreliable.

Lad. You clearly have very shit attention to detail. Look at your ballot when you next vote.

theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-1051,00.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot

>However importantly the use of numbered ballots makes it possible in theory if given access to the relevant documents, to identify which candidate voters voted for. Meaning voting in the UK is not physically secret only in so much as the law says the information should not be accessed.

Always use archive.is on sources with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/pQvhh

it's on the back you mong

>Southampton

What's that like?

>U FACKIN LIEK IT DONT YA

How many seats will UKIP win? I notice Nuttal has put himself as candidate for Boston, the constituency with the highest number of Brexiters.

Also
>BASED Chuckle.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8

Actually this free student loans meme might be good for us in the long run. If Corbyn got into government and inevitably failed to deliver on that, the students would likely turn against not just Corbyn but the Labour party itself. We have precedent for this, it happened with the Lib Dems in 2010. And no rational explanation of how the country simply couldn't afford the policy will satisfy the eternal sense of entitlement that modern students posses.

Unless they can go into the box and each paper fell exactly on top of the other with no spill over no it is impossible to identify who voted what, only when they voted.

What about based black guys like Robbie or Dave Benson-Phillips?

0 (zero)

>They mark you off they do not mark your ballot paper, it has no serial number or anything you are a fucking idiot as it is illegal to be able to see who voted how. Is this your first election?

He's correct you fucking retard. Every voter can be tracked.

Damn, that's sad. The Conservatives ought to replace May with a more inspiring leader.

The back is completely blank.

A few weeks ago I would have said none.

With what a piss poor job the tories are doing ...

... probably still none to be honest with you.

Voting Corbyn, I'm sick of being played by other countries and business trying to make us into the Cayman Isle with shitty weather. We've left Europe, we won't have open borders! Time to take care of the British people.

Also who's gagging for 8th edition?

youtube.com/watch?v=qb5cVfZbwEo

0 about 5% chance of 1 or 2

>tfw hitchens is a Zionist

That's not a girl it's a television.

Labour haven't taken any Tory votes though, they have just eaten up the Lib Dem votes by offering free tuition fees, free everything actually to absolutely everyone. It was a giveaway manifesto and they are still going to lose.

>advertising your own posts

Have some dignity lad

>tfw that's my ballot paper