Why is immigration and diversity bad?

Why is immigration and diversity bad?
Don't be vague

There is no need for it. And it waters down and eventually displaces native cultures.

DATA MINING THREAD

because there are muslim rape gangs systematically abusing british children in thirty-odd towns at least. kill yourself, you fucking traitor.

Immigration and diversity are not bad.

That still doesn't mean that uncontrolled, unlimited mass immigration of third world people is a good thing. Quite the contrary, actually.

Western countries are already the MOST DIVERSE they can hardly get more diverse.

Immigration is disgusting and immoral.

Because of segration, there's a society within my society that goes against my society. If the numbers keep growing, my country won't be my country anymore due to democracy.

This other society, or culture or even religion is pretty much the exact opposite of what the Netherlands is. It causes conflict.

only when the diversity is highly segregated does it work.

1. top created the warzone
2. >immigrants in bottom are from warzones

Immigration is not necessary and an economic load on countries if from some parts of world, 3rd world immigration costs around 50.000 euro net per immigrant. Diversity lowers trust and cohesion in communities, trust is one of the most important things for society. Stable society and diversity do not go hand in hand.

There's nothing wrong with cooperating and working together. Multiculturalism is about homogenisation. We should celebrate our differences and work together, not try to all be the same.

also this.

Because human beings aren't used to coexist with members that are outside of their tribes, let alone getting used to different costumes, cultures than their own. It's going against our basic programming and sooner or later it comes to light.

> it waters down and eventually displaces native cultures.
Through what methods?

Groups fight over scarce resources. Diversity means more groups, and less resources. Also, many of them hate us, and are biding their time. They blame us for their nations being failures and not themselves. All is nature. Conflict is inevitable.

Because immigrants aren't part of your tribe, and will either face discrimination as minority groups or eventually grow to displace you.
Also I feel uncomfortable around brown people

They would commit crime in their home countries too. Unless it increases total crime, it's not really an argument against immigration that immigrants commit crime.

The elite just want cheap workers. The progressive politicians just want people who will vote for them. Immigration is fine and natural in small numbers if they assimilate. I have nothing against Sikhs, Muslims, or any other religion or race so long as they don't try to change my country.

pattern recognition.

Immigration is actually good for the economy because it adds slaves who don't give a shit about their quality of life to the system. It drives consumption and income for the government up.

Actually, massive third world immigration is the single best thing for a government to propagate itself.

>waahhh I don't feel comfy

Fuck off you sheltered faggot

>If the numbers keep growing, my country won't be my country anymore due to democracy.
Do you mean you lose political power?

Mixing different groups, different races or different cultures always leads to conflict. Human beings (and all life in general) don't like being around others who are different from them.
Does no one see the sheer irony of "tolerant" people shitting themselves and flying into a rage when their view points are challenged? These fuckers can't even coexist with people of different political opinions, yet they expect everything to work out just fine when we take and mix people from drastically different cultures or backgrounds.

It's insanity and will lead to the deaths and suffering of hundreds of millions.

Of course there is need for it because whites aren't reproducing.

>They would commit crime in their home countries too.

Exactly. Keep shitskin behaviour in shitskinistan.

I agree with Sikhs and chinks but Muslims? Their end goal is the eradication of the west, Muslims and jews need to be banned.

crime is reduced by social shaming. with diversity you get different social groups that dont suffer from social shaming as long as the crime doesnt target the criminals own group

It depends on the intentions of the migrant. Yes migration is meant to improve lives of the migrants, but does said migrant want to better the area they migrate to. Put the idea that colonialism has caused 3rd world countries to not have the ability to progress such as others...... Really!!! Get real the myans were savagely sacrificing themselves before the ships arrived. Africans were being sold as slaves by their own leaders and muslims before the ships arrived. Evil people will always be evil. Stupid people will remain stupid. Mass migration is not the answer. Taking care of ones self is the answer to migration and most of the worlds problems.

all military aged men

So because whites aren't reproducing they should be antagonized by immigrants in their own country?

Sup Forumslacks bring it up it all the time--the proportion of immigrants who are refugees from syria, or any other warzone, is extremely low.

Diversity means chasing down Whites

By allowing shitskins and niggers into white countries we are risking the lives of white people. Even a single white dead because of these shitskins is one too many.

Why is immigration and diversity good?
Don't be vague.
Fixed your post OP.

This is the most retarded question. Have you seen what non white countries look like?

I can't understand Table 3 but it's good he accounted for it

For example, muh economy

It destroys culture and customs ultimately killing the homogeneity of a society leading to a less civil world overall. Also this worlders are smelly.

God damn how do Sikhs manage to look eternally smug?

A small amount of immigration is fine if it is controlled. What we actually face is the imminent death of our culture and the eventual death of our race, something we are meant to welcome.

I hope you die in agony. I'm already dead inside because I know that filth like you are the mainstream power, and my opinions are basically illegal.

Yes. It's already happening.

>dont be vague
>muh economy

thx 4 blowing op the fuck out user

no they dont shame their own members. they blame the victims of the crime by pretending it was a reaction to discrimination, racism, poverty or a cultural misunderstanding

diversity allows the criminals to live normal lives among their own while targeting victims from other cultures. it is very common that the multicultural criminals entire clan shows up in court to intimidate witnesses and family of the victim

>posting a pic of a Sikh implying he is a Muslim

fuck off

Not to mention the lack of will to integrate.

Filename is based Sikh

You should feel comfy to actually have something done. If I as a rocket scientist must constantly worry about my children not being blown up at some freakshow then ... there will be errors.

This.

Immigration isn't inherently bad but it seems to only to exist now to serve the needs of diversity which is bad since is erodes social cohesion and public trust leading to weakened communities and corrupt societies.

It's fine if it's the right sort of people, but it's not fine if it's a million third world jihads intent on rape & murder.

Honestly it works fine at universities. There is definitely some segregation- though not complete- but conflict.

> they should be antagonized by immigrants
You invite Mudslimes and than complain about being antagonized!!! You can't have anyone as and immigrant and expect good results. You need to be selective and ban Islam. Its too late for Germany anyway it seems.

but not conflict

Probably the true redpill

Fuck you.
There are already too much humans on this world. Problem is - nobody cares but whites.

Immigration is not bad, being a cuck is

>Niggas destroy their country.
>Instead of trying to fix it jump ship.
>Repeat the same fuckups from their home country in new country thus bringing it to the ground with them.
>Jump ship again once it's pure shit.

even amongst people native to a country there are still differences that will cause conflict. beliefs, physical traits, personalities, etc.

as long as people are different there will always be conflict, and this will be the case until we become a hivemind or something.

This thread is b8 and I sage, but for lurking anons..

>Through what methods?
Sheer numbers. Doesn't matter what economic, or educational, or social background these people have: import their world "people" import third world problems; remove third world "people" remove third world problems. That's really all there is to it. Demographic is destiny.

because even though all religion is the same bullshit, the people who follow blindly conflict with each other. get rid of religion and everyone can truly can live in peace. well, more so than now.

Moron.
Will you hire bodyguards for your little daughter?

And tell me why do we have Keskerakond?

Except for the fact that if the population starts to decrease than the companies start to go bankrupt, economy fails and social security can't be paid. So capitalism, social security and decreasing population can't coexist.

It isn't, whites improved America, Africa, and India, through diversity and immigration so naturally more won't kill us.

Because we don't have a strong enough peaceful functioning culture designed to assimilate different peoples that out reproduce us exponentially that have their own beliefs and genetic expression.

Increased competition for labour, decreased pay. The eradication of the middle class and a return to peasants and royalty. The entire thing is designed to reduce the quality of life for the average person and put more of their money into the pockets of the rich.

Immigration increases the supply of labor available driving the price of wages down.

Leaf, native peoples are learned to get along with centuries of coexistence (and wars between tribes). Also - immigrants are not aware of local customs, habitat, culture and just fuck up the society and habitat if not constantly looked after.

When you import third world people they bring the third world with them.

kek at the newfags who don't realize capitalism it's a cycle and ever since that photo was taken it was already possible to predict vaguely how the world would be in 100 years. It's like getting getting smashed, all fun and joy at the beginning but the next morning you know you'll have a hangover.

It's more complicated than that
Immigrants can add to productivity letting businesses make higher profits and expand production.
Plus their taxes reduce the deficit, freeing up capital for private business

I don't think immigration is bad, so long as it's a little bit at a time. It should happen naturally, not because people want to rape benefits and get an easy ride of tax payers.

Throughout the history of philosophy, democracy has been more than just marking a box to decide a winner; it is a mechanism of ensuring political liberty by allowing a people to decide its own destiny by a measure of their common will - a form of self-government. If there is no meaningful degree of homogeneity (common language, history, institutions, and so on), there is no "self" to self-govern. It's just a means by which arbitrary majorities can assert their will over external groups that do not and should not have anything to do with them.

Mass immigration of unassimilable immigrants tears political communities apart.

Yes it can. As long as the capitalist system is focused on the environment and the society it can be done.

But for those who only have only their labor to sell, societies most vulnerable, now have to compete more aggressively to sell their labor while the rich profiteer on the artificially low wages.

It adds no real benefits other than muh ethnic foods. On the flipside if the percentage of immigrants becomes too high on any area it usually turns to shit and the laws and customs of the host country are thrown into the trash. See molenbeek or tower hamlets for examples. Also if whites make less than 80% of newborns that pretty much means the country will lose it's national identity (some see this as a good thing). I am of course only speaking about europe, the americas aka the interracial breeding grounds diversity can run rampant for all I care.

Oh no! A bunch of Ponzi-scheme social programs will fail unless we flood ourselves with a bunch of foreigners! How sad!

Because low IQ populations and high IQ populations mix together like oil and water.

Immigration is fine if there's no welfare state, because then only the people who are smart enough to make a living in the host country will stay, and if they decide to stay they very likely appreciate the culture and may even integrate, plus there will only be a handful of them, not enough to replace a population with.

Also diversity destroys culture. If I were to move two hundred million white people to Japan, it wouldn't be Japan anymore, would it?

>this somehow changes anything

Companies go bankrupt all the time, not a big deal.
And why not downsize?

Social security will take hit with 3rd world immigration too. They are not qualified to do much. Look germany - 7% of them works, others leech on social security.

Only thing that props this scheme is printing money as bank loans. This is unsustainable.

How well do you think white culture performed as opposed to non white culture?

How can someone without specialized education add productivity to a company?
And what do you mean by 'their taxes'? Is not like people who ere working there before them didn't pay any taxes.

Why isn't it?

And if you're trying to claim so, why do you have to cherry pick that TINY FUCKING FREAK GROUP that will be exceptional in egging on your silly commonwealth pride?

It's a great thing when sikhs get whacked just to make you brit-bongs and puck-bongs cry.

>why is filling your country with uneducated rapists, murderers, thieves and other shitty sub humans who have low IQs and a propensity for violence in order to lower the value of unskilled labor thereby weakening the financial power of the lowest of your own kind bad?

Please kys goat fucking scum

Immigration is not bad. Mass, unchecked open borders is. Because it dilutes the native cultures to the point of obscurity. Not to mention the fact that if you flood the country with a bunch of third world niggers, you're also flooding the country with a bunch of third world nigger problems. A country does have a maximum occupancy, and you want to fill that space with people who are worth the air they breathe. Having Rakeesh the neurosurgeon immigrate is far better than Num'Bandya the witch doctor.
As for diversity, it's a nothing. it's not bad or good. There are no benefits or negatives inherent with multiculturalism. However, there are consequences to filling a diversity quota as seen in many companies. You get a far worse quality of work because you're required to choose someone who is less qualified because they have the correct skin color. But the burden of proof is on the liberals pushing for it. Tell me why immigration and diversity are good? What objective benefits are there to it? How does it help the country to have a wide array of skin colors?

nah m8, google the Danish study. also the somali community net deficit in every country they reside in. Only a few ethnic groups are net contributors, sikhs mainly.

>Plus their taxes reduce the deficit

Kek, that's not how it works. Pajeet my son, Western economies run on debt and those debts will only be cleared when the great collapse happens.

Immigration isn't bad, as long as it isn't from countries with a high level of instability or terrorism.

Diversity is bad, because it makes establishing and maintaining a national culture very difficult. America has done a pretty good job assimilating. Although people do practice their own culture, the American society forces them to learn English, get a job, etc.

Countries like Canada and Sweden have forgotten all about their national identity in the name of diversity. Even Canada's flag has no official meaning to it, because putting the Union Jack or the Fleur-de-Lis might offend the niggers, natives and sand people. Diversity has already bit Sweden in the ass, and it's only a matter of time before Canada gets bitten.

You keep comparing 3rd rate Mudslime refugees with actual 1st rate immigrants. Selectivity is important. You can't import Islamic human trash and say that all immigrants are bad.

Immigration in itself isn't bad, the current incarnation of immigration is, especially the type taking place in Europe.

The only diversity that matters is the diversity of ideas. Unfortunately, the people being pushed through immigration are largely poor, uneducated, 3rd world savages that barely have ideas, let alone a great diversity of them. The effect of this is enclaves of 3rd world savages, with their 3rd world ideas, inflicting unnecessary suffering on the people trapped within these communities, and those that surround them.

bro why do you think the EU is pushing the immigration if it takes a toll on their income? The government is a semi-sentient entity who doesn't take any action that will affect it negatively. Massive immigrations, as many other things, only affect the hard working man of the society, the middle class. The rich and the political elite only benefit from this.

In order of badness, starting with the least bad.
It is unnecessary, not enough people? Increase birth rate.
It brings new social problems you never saw before.
It makes existing population feel less safe (regardless of whether they are less safe).
If you are a white country it probably fucks up your gene pool with 70-IQ subhumans.
Most immigrants shit out loads of babies who all need welfare (if they arent white).
Immigrants are often from primitive countries which are shit, thereby making your country more like theirs (i.e. shit).

Of course I am leaving out the fact that particularl immigrants want to kill your native population because they are dirty kauffar and must pay the jizya.

These are specific problems with specific groups of immigrants.

For example muslims give all their postal votes to imams.
Blacks only vote tribally for other blacks or whoever gives most gibs to blacks etc.

Really there are no advantages for civilised advanced white western countries, we arent digging canals or picking cotton any more.

If Rakeesh the surgeon emigrates his country will be more of a shithole and this creates huge problems also,

>Probably the true redpill
Oh I got it now.

He's a shitskin: probably a moderate headchopper, or a non-feral nigger, or one of "le based guy!!1 :DD". He's also probably redpilled to some extent about race and all that good stuff - and he realized he's won a big fat fucking life lottery by having the brain of a human, despite the body of an animal - and that probably messed him up at some point. So now he's trying to rationalize the whole thing by downplaying it ("immigration and diversity is not THAT bad: think of the spicy ethnic food, think of muh economy 'nd shiiiieeet").

Don't worry, you'll get the rope too.

Why is this even a question?
diversity = less white people.
Why are you promoting white genocide of the people who made England?

ahhh yes, just what we need in our country, more cowards and leeches who have so little spine they wouldn't even save their own home.
Instead, they come to your home, and like the faggots history will write about, you bend over for them like the good bitch you are.