Corporal punishment in schools, yes or no?

Corporal punishment in schools, yes or no?

I don't go to school and children are fucking scum of the Earth. Yes.

It would instill discipline, but would also be strongly opposed by most people, so no.

Not during primary school ages but during secondary education.

Teachers are as a group even dumber than studies. I wouldn't trust some unionized cunt to make honest judgements in a game of tag.

18 and senior in highschool here, if any faculty ever laid a hand on me I would shoot everyone in that bitch

When all else fail. maybe.

No, disciplining children is the job of the parent, not the educator.

Yes

only because you haven't been beaten as a kid

toughen up snowflake

Bad idea. That sort of thing needs to be left to the parents, not some third party.

I wouldn't trust modern psycho leftist teachers to administer justice.

If I ever caught a marxist piece of shit SOW touch my boy I will raise her by the neck up the flagpole in front of the entire faculty.

Stop being an autistic faggot then you little bitch

Literally Africa-tier.

Sure make children hate school even more.

No. Children should be home schooled.

No, especially nowadays as the teachers are dumb as shit too.

most teachers are women though

YES
really? I would do it the other way around. only beat children up to grade 8 and remove the rule in high school. These days parents can't parent, and back 100 years when teachers did punish kids, people grew up with much better morals/values than they do now.

I teach children, could never imagine myself hitting one. I don't think it would do any good either. Parents hit them enough without teachers doing it as well.

All schools that actually need it (inner-city shitholes) have students who would literally murder the teachers if they tried.

Child discipline and behavior originates from the home, schools can't make up for bad parenting.

Teacher here

Kids desperately need to be punished.
They are totally out of control.

Not physically punishing black students in majority black schools is reason why they are all failing.

Kids brains aren't properly developed. They don't understand logic and need force sometimes.

SOLUTION

Principal signs a letter that is delivered to parents/guardians. The letter states what the kid did and that he clearly deserves punishment. The parents must then administer punishment themselves.

An agent from the state is there to enforce the discipline and make sure it gets carried out. These would be retired military guys. If the parent refuses to punish their child then they are fined by the government. Either that...or the two ex-military guys step in and administer the punishment.

>schools
private schools and homeschooling only, total abolition of "public" education. the market will sort it out. exactly the system that america was built on in the first place, which then proceeded to cuck the world with the industrial revolution

See in America parents are total pussies and don't discipline their kids.

If anything the parents take the side of their spoiled children.

In America, if the kid gets in trouble the automatic parent instinct is to blame the school. The whole situation is fucked

This is why you need a spanking in the first place dipshit. You lack discipline and sound like a whiny bitch to me

Because he doesn't want some faggot teacher smacking him around? If anyone hit my kids I'd fucking shoot them myself. Discipline is my job, not yours. You sound like a fucking cuckold.

>The agōgē was the rigorous education and training program mandated for all male Spartan citizens. ... The training involved learning stealth, cultivating loyalty to the Spartan group, military training (e.g., pain tolerance), hunting, dancing, singing, and social (communicating) preparation...

>Discipline was strict and the males were encouraged to fight amongst themselves to determine the strongest member of the group... Boys were intentionally underfed to encourage them to steal food for themselves; however, they were severely punished for stealing. This was also meant to produce well-built soldiers rather than fat ones. This let the boys become accustomed to hunger, and this prevented hunger from being a problem during battle.

>Also, some youths were allowed to become part of the Crypteia, a type of 'Secret Police', where the members were instructed to spy on the Helot population. They would also kill Helot slaves who were out at night or spoke about rebelling against the Government, to help keep the population submissive. The state supported this by formally declaring war on the Helots every autumn. This meant killing a Helot was not regarded as a crime, but a valuable deed for the good of the state.

There should be a school whipping post for serious offenses. The kids should all be lined up outside to watch.

Minor offense: kid gets put into the stocks during lunchtime and kids throw old food at them

While although discipline must be applied to children to make strong individuals, it is not the educators place to beat a child. A parent, and ONLY a parent should fulfill the role of physical disciplinarian; yet the educator should not be exempt from using discretion to reign judgement in a classroom environment and the parent should not reach the extent of abusing the child. We want toughened people, not broken fools with daddy/mommy issues.

If I teacher tried to hit me while I was in secondary school I'd beat the fuck out of them

You have it completely backwards.

>Not physically punishing black students in majority black schools is reason why they are all failing.

Corporal punishment would be lost on those children because it wouldn't be reinforced in the home, they would just grow resentful of authority and there would be a Sandy Hook every other week.

Having the state completely supplant the role of the parents in child discipline through the school system is attempting to solve the problem from the wrong direction. State replacing the role of black fathers is what got us to this point in the first place.

Start at the home, repair the family unit, spread conservative values. With proper parenting, there's no need for schools to get involved.

teachers tend to be power tripping bitches enough without the ability to strike the kids. many years of unionization and shitty policies have rendered them shells of their former selves. How long until they address toxic masculinity, not by suspending a kid who liked an airsoft post on instagram, but instead applying the paddle right to his developing ballsack?

don't think it'd instill discipline, only compliance.

The problem with teaching might makes right is that eventually, they'll be bigger than you, or you'll be 70 and they'll rape you in the nursing home if they don't just beat you to death when the alzheimers kicks in and you scream about giganiggas stealing your lampshades. That said if you're the type to accept reprisal when you yourself are out of line with societal standards or even the personal whim of somebody who can hold a power over you, then wail away I guess.

90% of teachers these days are the scum of the Earth. No.

>If anyone hit my kids
Your wife's son could use a spanking aswell faggot. It would do him good.

>wouldn't be reinforced at home

The government would send agents into their homes, stand and watch while discipline was enforced. If the parent refused the agents would take note and the parent would be fined by the government. Enough fines by the government and you could be at risk for losing certain welfare benefits.

The government would basically force discipline upon their community.

Obviously you have the right idea with repairing the home. But that won't happen overnight

No, only the parents can be trusted to be able to deliver corporal punishment in a controlled and disciplined manner.

Only if the teachers also get beaten when they fuck up.

>N-NO UR A KEK :(

Fucking pussyass faggot, letting other people touch your kids. I bet you'd get off on it too you pathetic manlet.

>power tripping bitches

Were not talking about ideology were talking about classroom behavior and following basic orders.

>Be quiet
>Sit down
>Take out your homework
>Do your work

These are simple instructions that should always be followed.

Guess what happens in an all black school? These instructions are not followed. Guess what kind of education these kids get? A shitty one because the teacher can't even do their fucking job.

Teaching used to be a male dominated position because men would enforce discipline. They were also highly respected members of society because they were educated and virtuous...so you wouldn't exactly have a problem when they enforced discipline because your kid was being a shithead

>MY SON A GOOD BOY HE DINNDU DO NUFFIN DON"T TOUCH MY WIFES SON YOU SHITLORD

If your kid does something fucked up whats wrong with him being put in his place?

Back during the Vietnam War your DI had the right to beat the shit out of you for the slightest error. No one cared because everyone realized it needed to be done for the good the group. Its the same idea

Were not talking about brutally beating the shit out of children. Discipline needs to be enforced and most kids don't understand logic.

Fascinating. Tell me more. Or link sauce

Depends, when I went to school, corporal punishment was not a norm, but used when necessary.

>touch your kids
Nobody is fucking your kid burger, another adult is just correct his wrong behaviour in the most effective way possible. One slap to the back of the head is going to hurt them you sensitive little bitch. We're talking about disciplinary punishment not some grown ass dude beating the shit out of your son.

*isn't going to hurt them

Niggertier

A fucking stupid idea
Fix the family issue first then wait and see
>the govt should have the right to assault my son!
I imagine you would change your tune if your son got punished for not being leftest or wasnt tolerant enough to say the muslim prayer

This is a good point. You need to fix leftism first before you can instate this, otherwise your kids will be slapped for not wanting globalism etc

Happened to me all the time in Nigeria, teachers would hit the kids for stupid shit like not wearing the right uniform on friday

>land of the free
>beat people if they don't comply
wat

btw in Russia, Corporal Punishment in Schools was banned in 1917, whereas in the USA it's still allowed today in some states. your laws are more savage than the Russian ones.

EEERUGH YEAH

ESPECIALLY TO CUTE LITTLE BOY BUTTS

OH MANNN!

See, you admit you're not teaching discipline, but compliance. "do as I say or I will beat you".
>following basic orders
Such is the purpose of Prussian-style education, not to raise strong, upstanding people but to quash critical thought and make obedient workers and soldiers for the state. You want to raise a soldier, that's fine, but I'm raising a general.

You want to consider inner city black schools the 60% white American standard? Fine, let's step it up a notch. In what few schools are available in Africa, beatings are plenty, but none of them replicates the wheel, basic mathematics or even hand-washing. One fucker fucks up mining diamonds and gets his hand cut off. There are plenty of them missing both hands, because limb removal didn't teach discipline the first time. You want to address inner city shitheads? Do it with the community, not just the teacher because that's where it starts.

I frankly don't care how masculine, respected, virtuous or educated somebody is. If they lay a 'disciplinary' hand on my child. depending on how much respect I viewed them with, their skull will adorn codpiece so I can skull-fuck them while plowing their wife, or my throne so they can kiss my balls while I do so.

If you do fancy corporal punishment, it is at the parent's sole discretion, but again, reprisal is coming. The government and its extensions are not arbiters or morality.

WE DON'T NEED NO (((EDUCATION))),
WE DON'T NEED NO (((THOUGHT CONTROL))),
NO DARK SARCASM IN THE CLASSROOM,
HEY, TEACHER, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!